Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

AC400KICK

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 12:21:55 PM
@AC400KICK Take this fucking tweet down NOW!

https://twitter.com/AC400KICK/status/1167680119151976449

That's not my account, dummy. Somebody is posing as and impersonating me. My twitter handle is @A_Copicotto......DUMMY

Heather is......DUMMY FOREVER!!!

Sandstorm just started playing. sheeeit

ItsTelly

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2019, 12:34:15 PM
In order to bring the show to a whole new level of suckage? ???

Does this mean she has finally finished designing Art's tombstone?  Anyone ever see this 'masterpiece'?

Telly

AC400KICK

@AC400KICK on Twitter has been reported as impersonating me. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Heather The Wade (redacted) I hope Twitter takes this account offline.

albrecht

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 31, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
Sandstorm just started playing. sheeeit
Wellll, considering all the fighting, feuds, and team changes it seems like it should have a minor-league hockey game soundtrack.

redacted

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 31, 2019, 12:56:46 PM
That's not my account, dummy. Somebody is posing and impersonating me. My twitter handle is @A_Copicotto......DUMMY

Heather is......DUMMY FOREVER!!!

Thanks. Noted. Now take your meds honey.

VC

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 11:54:22 AM
*re registered

Azzzzzz

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 31, 2019, 12:28:38 PM
So glad to see you back...

Metttttt

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 01:15:38 PM
Thanks. Noted. Now take your meds honey.

Go back to your psychosis thread.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 31, 2019, 12:55:07 PM
It ain’t easy being green

You redacted her green card. Azz's thread shows your betrayal.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 31, 2019, 12:36:56 PM
following in Falkie's fat footsteps, eh?

#Don'tForgetCuckDave2
#Sloppy3rdz
#Ew!

Catsmile

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 01:42:32 PM
Don't ever call my show again. You're banned.

#WhatShow?

#YouHave2ShowForAShow2BeAShow.Know?

VC

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 01:42:32 PM
Don't ever call my show again. You're banned.

Dump Buttoned. Bwhahahaha!

Okay then, just off for the Labor Day Holiday? Will you be back next Tuesday?

Open Lines! :D

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 06:50:04 PM
i have your actual phone number. just sayin Heather, my baby.

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 12:00:39 PM
You can call me anytime you want Gropper my baby.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 31, 2019, 12:28:16 PM
show me the receipts.

Call and post it. She's on offer. Feather Leather Heather says "my baby" to you too, so...

you're both on jousting "my baby" terms -why not?

The Bigger Animal is ?

Dr. MD MD

Where did Heather go? Is her internet down again? ???

VC

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on July 26, 2019, 04:01:35 PM
I am sure you will have that job for at least a couple more weeks, I could be wrong... Friendship 👭

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 01:21:15 PM
Metttttt

You redacted her green card. Azz's thread shows your betrayal.

Oooops, wrong green card. You are the real Venus Fireball XL5, unless you were hacked. ;)

Bwahahaha on me!

VC

WOTR

Quote from: ItsTelly on August 31, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
Does this mean she has finally finished designing Art's tombstone?  Anyone ever see this 'masterpiece'?

Telly

Good to see you back. Apparently the tombstone morphed into a bench that had donations taken. Shockingly, it was never erected.

VC

Quote from: redacted on August 30, 2019, 06:39:28 PM
ROT IN HELL FUCKING TROLLS

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 12:42:58 PM
Right here in the lions den, now....
DO YOUR WORST TROLLS!

FIFY Azz and Bwahahahaha:

Quote from: AZRAA on July 03, 2019, 10:47:24 AM
We've heard it all before.

Heather is not well. She'll only ever have fits and starts of clarity (small windows here and there) with which to do the show she dreams of doing, and doing it the way she wants it to be done.

She doesn't have a natural talent for talk radio.

If she were to do a spur of the moment show, whenever she is up to it, it would be manageable ... However, she's shown time and time again she is incapable of showing up regularly, and sticking to a schedule.

I say none of this with malice (at least that I'm consciously aware of) and hope to be wrong in my estimations. All I'm doing is looking at her track record, and using it as a yardstick.

Couple all this with the amount of people that actively want her to fail, and its highly unlikely this stint will be any different from her past efforts.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 08:14:31 AM
I never said HW is still at war with the Bells, but she is dangerous based on her own actions and threatening behavior. I don't think she is a direct threat personally to the Bell family, but she is definitely an indirect threat and potentially dangerous by her proximity being on the property line with the Bell family. HW does attract "the crazies" to her actual property. These people are not a hallmark of stability and sanity by any means.
Yes, HW is dangerous, and she is an indirect threat to the Bell family by her close proximity directly next door to the Bell family. She willfully attracts hostility, anger, uses threatening behavior, involves her cult-callers and Looking Glass sycophants to threaten her other unwanted callers, and there are crazy people willing to go to her address for any number of BSC reasons. Remember, AB had an alleged shooter firing rounds at him too. It is obvious there are many people that still do hate AB, and it is obvious that HW is stirring "the hate" she has created and directed at herself and her "anti-fans" by her "on air" actions.

WOTR, this is what I mean by HW being dangerous "indirectly" to the AB family. Quote me directly above if you disagree with what I wrote, because you tend to distort and misdirect what I'm intending to mean about HW's dangerous behaviors.

A few thoughts. First, and most important. The reason for this entire drama is that Art gave the shed. He had a choice to make, and made it. If you believe that there is any risk- the first person to look at is that man who put his legacy next to his wife.

I would also say that Art spent decades attracting ill people. Heather has only a very small portion of them. And those that might visit her are there for her and not her neighbours. You can argue that it still leaves them at risk- but the same can be said for the neighbour of every wife who is cheating and drug dealer in the country.

Would I chose her as a neighbour? Nope- but only because I would not want to get sucked into listening to her cry about Art for hours each day. She is probably a better nieghbour than most. She (presumably) has no big parties, no loud music, is somewhat anti-social, has no loud children or barking dogs. On second thought, she's damn near the perfect person to move in next door.

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 08:14:31 AM
HW is dangerous to herself and other people with black-out falls to floor, memory loss w/injuries, 6+ month unknown cause for ankle/toe injuries, two suicide attempts, a history of fucking with her house guests, and all kinds of threatening behaviors said "on air" to all her listeners fabricating obvious paranoid falsehoods and willful threatening lies.
First, you have to believe that any of that is true (including the whole gunshot incident.) After that... Who cares? Tens of thousands are suicidal. Unknown cause for toe / ankle injuries? Certainly that has no bearing on anything with the neighbours. Mine crushed his foot at work. Still, I manage to carry on with my life. I used to have a bi-polar roommate. I will take a nieghbour who lives hundreds of feet away with the occasional black out over that.

In short, she is as much of an indirect threat as just about any other person in America. I believe that I would sooner a woman who minds her own business moved in next to me and did her podcast than most other options.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2019, 09:00:03 PM
Where did Heather go? Is her internet down again? ???
I'm thinking injured wrist, this time.

Corona Kitty

The level of autism in this thread never ceases to amaze me.

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 06:05:43 AM
And it's not even the good kind of autism either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwsMNRhUFzE

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 01, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

Are you kidding?  I could barely light my first pipe of the day this morning, I was laughing so hard.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on September 01, 2019, 09:26:14 AM

She should move in with a friend back in California (if she has any), get a job at Lowe's and get back on her feet, and leave all of this behind.

VC

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 06:05:43 AM

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 01, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

WOTR has Aspergers according to his own admission here, but it's still interesting to read his alternative viewpoints that tend to always be in some conflict and opposition to mine. It's in his nature, and we allow it here. Praise MV/Liberace! :D

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2019, 12:02:57 PM
Are you kidding?  I could barely light my first pipe of the day this morning, I was laughing so hard.

I hope I've provided some slight entertainment value no mater what my undiagnosed reasons for posting here are. Bwhahahaha!

Burp.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 01:11:19 PM
WOTR has Aspergers according to his own admission here, but it's still interesting to read his alternative viewpoints that tend to always be in some conflict and opposition to mine. It's in his nature, and we allow it here. Praise MV/Liberace! :D

I hope I've provided some slight entertainment value no mater what my undiagnosed reasons for posting here are. Bwhahahaha!

Burp.

I'm going to argue again. Admission has a negative connotation (most people "admit" to things that are embarrassing or awkward. Perhaps admitting to masturbating last night, for example.) I'm going to say it was more of a declaration.  ;)

As for our disagreement- if you want to flip-flop positions, I don't mind arguing the angle that Heather is a horrible neighbour for awhile. I have a hundred arguments to be made on that side of the issue.  :) To be honest, I enjoy reading your posts.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on September 01, 2019, 12:06:29 PM
She should move in with a friend back in California (if she has any), get a job at Lowe's and get back on her feet, and leave all of this behind.

Heather only sees and feels her victim-hood that is seething in love-hate extremes always seeking protection alongside her supportive Internet sycophants, so she is in a walled-off whirlpool of fabricated lies and falsehoods that "they" are out to get her. Her paranoia is cocooned to emerge in such a virtual online isolation.

I think her manipulative past as a dominatrix and sexual provocateur as a sex operator, by voice, and her long-standing drive to be on radio makes it impossible for her to back-down without outside intervention. She has to be booted-out or run-out of grifter support to be forced to leave her AB fantasy. There is too much anger and hate that she is generating with her cult-following that will keep her crashing and burning and returning until "the intervention" happens. She seems willing to live in isolation and subsist by grifting, and no one can intervene to make her stop, apparently.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2019, 12:25:24 PM
I see she's moved on to advanced drama queen.

This is the train-wreck with the bouncing rubberneck that keeps on giving. She's laid out her return fire gig aiming guns, suicide, black-outs, missing time, memory loss, mysterious disabling injuries, felony hacker attacks, starvation, property stalkers, AB visitations, threatening callers, and defamation law suits as part of her Repertoire and quill of arrows to fight back.

Her "Sympathy Play" formula is that of a Sociopath or Witch "on stage" with a literal audience always ready to attend and listen-in for "this show" must go on...

How will this DQ end?