Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 03:32:46 PM
He’s a special brand of turd. Pretends he works for the government. Has at least 4 alt profiles he uses.

Fucktard number 1 in the Heatherverse.

So I take it you've had some less than pleasant encounters with Mr... cough... Heater?

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
i asked matt what you said and he claims "they were still able to trace packets related to ongoing attempts to ddos through proxy and active devices.  The stream is down, that doesn't mean the endpoint is no longer active".  he also said you are a keyboard ninja, not a code ninja so i shouldn't be so easily distracted.

Bullshit. This is why:

Quote from: VC on August 28, 2019, 10:54:09 AM
The problem with this statement is HW never had/has any problems with her Skype calls, those calls are always clear, so her IP Internet is working fine with no drop-outs using simple low cost IP Skype "voice technologies".

It's her phone lines that are the problem -not her Skype Internet connection. Sooooo, how does a "phone hacker" even find-out what her phone line connections are? How would "hackers" even know the connection types for her phone service?

Is HW running a separate Internet connection for her non-Skype phone service IF it is even IP Internet based? I don't think it's "the Internet" anyway, since her Skype calls work just fine.

HW is just making-up and threatening paranoia with the FBI and this "phone hacker" shit clearly pulled out of her ass "to cover" for her incompetence to solve her flawed equipment and telephone service problems. She is an obvious pathological liar that wants to create exaggerated drama for getting more subscription money and emotional sympathy support.

She constantly tries to intimidate her callers that might not agree with what HW has done or is doing, and this is one of her drama queen strategies to get more attention and subscriptions. It's very predatory and calculating to manipulate people this way. There is an underhanded method to her madnes.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 03:59:54 PM
So I take it you've had some less than pleasant encounters with Mr... cough... Heater?

I have ripped him a new arsehole on occasion, yes.

He proclaimed he worked for the DHS and was going to get me on every no fly list in the world, and also vows regularly that he is going to sue me for internet butthurt.

He also goes by the name of HW Fanthorpe amongst others on FB and clearly faps to blister level over Heater Wad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 04:14:42 PM
...faps to blister level...

Heh heh. I have a promotion interview coming up in a week. Can I use this?

those shades make Heater look like a fag.  Liberace told me so.

Catsmile

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 04:14:42 PM
He also goes by the name of HW Fanthorpe amongst others on FB and clearly faps to blister level over Heater Wad.
Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

That only works if you do it to the boss.

#HeaterWadKnows
#I'mJustSayin'

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 04:26:08 PM

Looking a little bit like Bruce Jenner right thurr.

Michael Douglas was badass in the movie "Beyond The Reach".

Catsmile

# Can't Keep Up With The Circus Of Mental Illness Olympics Anymoar.

#NeedsAScoreCard!

#FFS
#FeelsLikeINeedToTakeMedicationForHeatersSake
#I'mJuzTryin'2Halp

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

Contextually if you can squeeze it in (or out) then I’d say you win the promotion!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 04:35:24 PM
Contextually if you can squeeze it in (or out) then I’d say you win the promotion!

I'll work it into the "So tell me about yourself" phase of the interview. Wish me luck!

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
I'll work it into the "So tell me about yourself" phase of the interview. Wish me luck!

It'll Fit Right Into The "Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years" Schtick.

#I've Laughed In Peoples Faces When They've Dropped That "Golden Nugget"
#GetMeTheHellOuttaHere,NAO!

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

“I fap to blister level when I think about the prospect of coming to work”

Emphasis on coming of course.

That is now embedded in your brain.

You’re welcome!

(And of course, good luck!)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on August 29, 2019, 04:50:57 PM
It'll Fit Right Into The "Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years"

Heh heh, damn. That's even better. Ok, decision time...

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 03:32:46 PM
Fucktard number 1 in the Heatherverse.
^^^That is a spectacularly strong claim.^^^

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 04:53:47 PM
^^^That is a spectacularly strong claim.^^^

Well deserved. I do sadly have extensive experience of dealing with those “things”.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 29, 2019, 08:06:30 AM
If anyone thinks HW is on good terms with her neighbors, then check-out what Carl posted below. He was one of Art Bell's longtime Ham Radio friends, his wife is a sister of Airyn Bell, so he is Airyn Bell's brother-in-law too.

Yes, Heather Wade has had public outbursts of anger with at least one of her neighbors too according to this post made yesterday:

Fuck me. Exactly how long do you carry a grudge for an outburst at a neighbour who you do not know? I'm only asking in case I one day snap at my neighbour and am curious if you will still be upset with me into the afterlife. I'm just trying to figure out what is considered "normal" behavior when it comes to righteous anger because somebody dared to have an outburst 1000 miles away from you half a decade in the past.

And all this according to a facebook post of the husband of a woman who is the sister of the lady who married Art Bell. He must be credible. ::)

"It happened right after Art passed away." So three years ago she got upset. "She went screaming and storming back to her house." That's enough proof for me that she is dangerous and I stand by my recommendation that we Bellgabbers should endeavor to protect Art's precious children.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 04:55:38 PM
Well deserved. I do sadly have extensive experience of dealing with those “things”.

I do not question your expertise in this field. I have left it to others such as yourself to monitor the Lashas and Garrets in this drama so that I don't have to.  8)

I just recalled when K_Dubb cautioned MDMD against using "faggot" for everything because one day he would run across true faggotry and be left with nowhere to go- and that prediction came true. I was concerned that by declaring him  "fucktard #1" that you may limit your options when you run across additional fuctardary.  ;)

VC

Feather is retarded beyond belief. She just "no shows" and doesn't cancel her guest. WTF?

MIA/AWOL with ZERO explanation to anyone...

Less than 3.5 hours to show time, 2.5 hours to pre-show music, and there's no guest or updates on her website.

I would think one of her concerned culties should have a Welfare Suicide Check done, because she's supposed to be back working night and day for her show. That's all she does. She will not fail this time around. Ooops!

The more likely scenario is she's created another drama queen set-up by doing this FBI hacker bullshit. This is just attention seeking for marketing hype to grow her audience. Stir the hate shit and disappear for more listeners, but if she doesn't show-up there's nothing to listen to. Bwahahaha! She's giving everyone "the finger" this time around too. It's getting really past your bedtime HW. Time to turn the lights out? You just want to quit again!

Leather is such an obvious hater and failure, once again, a ghost bitch.

Ghost Nutter

Damn shame..Heather has been putting on some good shows just lately.I hope she gets her act together!

MV/Liberace!

[attachment=1]

That's the Richard Gropper difference!â,,¢

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 07:51:31 PM
[attachment=1,msg1352210]

It has been posted in Wadegab that it was a prank on Jedimiller for what it's worth. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 05:06:53 PM
I do not question your expertise in this field. I have left it to others such as yourself to monitor the Lashas and Garrets in this drama so that I don't have to.  8)

I just recalled when K_Dubb cautioned MDMD against using "faggot" for everything because one day he would run across true faggotry and be left with nowhere to go- and that prediction came true. I was concerned that by declaring him  "fucktard #1" that you may limit your options when you run across additional fuctardary.  ;)

Gay post. ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 29, 2019, 08:01:46 PM
It has been posted in Wadegab that it was a prank on Jedimiller for what it's worth.

I would have no idea. I just post it as I get it. Thanks for the caveat, though.

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 07:51:31 PM
[attachment=1,msg1352210]

GROPPERED