Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 11:59:40 AM
Heather (my baby) is very sexy when her cage is rattled.

thanks for posting this EarthAlien007!

Do you recall an old friend of ours (I won't mention any names) complaining that someone had suscribed her to questionable magazines?

Heather admitted in this clip that she might do this sort of thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Here's her rant from last night:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s159pk7oRBFN

Haha the Code Ninja is just following the standard IT response protocol to any issue, small or large.

Step 1: Blame malicious unknown forces

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 12:04:14 PM
Do you recall an old friend of ours (I won't mention any names) complaining that someone had suscribed her to questionable magazines?

Heather admitted in this clip that she might do this sort of thing.

omg there are no coincidences!

K_Dubb

Damn, that damage was damaging!  Someone should sue for damages.

Also, I remember Sean musing about the "safety of the Bell family" with her living next door with drugs and weapons, so that is not entirely accurate.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 28, 2019, 01:24:49 PM
[attachment=1,msg1351803]

Quote from: Spookcat on August 28, 2019, 03:18:15 PM
[attachment=1,msg1351821]

Oh the conflicting stories, Oh the drama, Oh Heather,  Praise MV!, Thank You Spookcat!

It's true tho, one day on the air during her show,  Heather is claiming to be as peaceful as a butterfly, and the next...

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 03:41:16 PM

Oh the conflicting stories, Oh the drama, Oh Heather,  Praise MV!

It's true tho, one day on the air during her show,  Heather is claiming to be as peaceful as a butterfly, and the next...

I thought I was very polite.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 28, 2019, 03:45:13 PM

You are always very polite. I was comparing the different Heathers described by you in your letter,  and Milluhs, in Spookcats screenshot.

Two totally different, opposite Heathers.. 

One is totally harmless like butterflys, the other ready with her gun.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 03:48:15 PM
You are always very polite. I was comparing the different Heathers described by you in your letter,  and Milluhs, in Spookcats screenshot.

Two totally different, opposite Heathers.. 

One is totally harmless like butterflys, the other ready with her gun.

I know a few people sent mine to Heather. Maybe there will be a meltdown tonight,
FWIW, I think both versions of Heather are dangerous. She’s probably fucked up poor Asia good and proper.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 28, 2019, 03:55:22 PM
I know a few people sent mine to Heather. Maybe there will be a meltdown tonight,
FWIW, I think both versions of Heather are dangerous. She’s probably fucked up poor Asia good and proper.

I'll be listening.  Heather was going on last night about how she is so harmless and gentle, and no one need worry about her being a danger to anyone, and yet other times she goes on about her gun quite frequently, and how adept she is at defending herself.  I thought people who had attempted suicide, weren't allowed to possess guns, and yet she claims to have attempted suicide twice, and claims to have a gun, and I've heard reliable rumors that she actually has two.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 28, 2019, 03:45:13 PM

To be blunt, here's my not so polite version:

Leather's DQ MO act is to revel in her broom bitch whip-it-up degenerate "attack mode" by advocating her own veiled threats all the time on her show. This is a long-standing pattern of hers, quote: "to punch back", so this is not an aberration. She also uses her minion supporters that call-in to tell other listeners they're "A-holes" and "jerks" and allows these listeners to call-in and launch their own unveiled threats towards her unwanted caller's "screening list" Heater is constantly bitching about.

I would advise Airyn to legally sue HW to Resend the Sale and/or buy-out HW just to get her to move away off her property line and living next door. Why not?

Heater claims she attempted suicide twice this year, blacks-out and injures ankle/toes with no memory, says she cries every day before doing her show, is by any rational person's standards "a basket case", and there are numerous and continuing examples of these sick behaviors she repetitively engages in since AB died.

See my previous post today about her paranoia over her phone lines being hacked, since she's comeback in July. This is delusional BSC talk. I don't think HW is creating a healthy or friendly neighbor environment for the Bell family to live directly next door to in safety and peace and quiet. HW admits she is outcast from AB's family, they want no associations or communications w/HW, and the Pahrump community rejects her too. All this is justified for good reasons she self-fulfills and continues doing.

Heater needs to be kicked-out where she lives if at all possible for the sake and peace of mind of Airyn and her two children. Let HW do her show from another location away from AB's family. What a disgusting POS neighbor she is, because she's just going to keep doing this same DQ act of hatred from every angle. She's not the innocent grieving wife of AB contrary to the impression she projects to grift and game her audience.

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 03:41:16 PM

It's even within seconds or minutes of acting this completely insane love-hate relationship way. It programs their cult-logic to keep her sheeple in alignment with that same love-hate echo. It works as a binding spell.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 04:01:23 PM
I'll be listening.  Heather was going on last night about how she is so harmless and gentle, and no one need worry about her being a danger to anyone, and yet other times she goes on about her gun quite frequently, and how adept she is at defending herself.  I thought people who had attempted suicide, weren't allowed to possess guns, and yet she claims to have attempted suicide twice, and claims to have a gun, and I've heard reliable rumors that she actually has two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39ALX4neIk

"Lay that thing down before it goes off and hurts somebody."

They don't call her Heater for nothin' hahaha

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 28, 2019, 04:12:04 PM
"Lay that thing down before it goes off and hurts somebody."

They don't call her Heater for nothin' hahaha

This whole matter is more than a bit creepy considering "why" AB turned-over his show to Heater. Think of the drama and attention HW will get for a repeat performance. There are plenty of crazies ready to do it too both for "the love" or "the hate" that HW is attracting and actively generating there.

Hope your friend Azz is returning soon. How are "they" doing? Do you believe her/his psychosis thread is for real or just another one of their gaming spoofing acts we've seen before?

You really have a wonderful sense of humor and playfulness about what goes on around in here. At least you're not BSC. :D

Catsmile

#DestructiveBehavior
#AttentionSeeking
#HearingVoicesFromTheStatic/Beyond 
#SelfMedicating
#SuicideAttempts
#Guns
#WhatCouldGoWrong!?

#HeaterBeSafeYall,SheSayzSo,Yo!
#WhatShesSaidAndDoneProvesShesAParagonOfStability.
#StableGeniusIfYouWill

#Suicide&HomicideAreDifferentSidesOfTheSameCoin
#TheySometimesGoHandInHand

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on August 28, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
This whole matter is more than a bit creepy considering "why" AB turned-over his show to Heater. Think of the drama and attention HW will get for a repeat performance. There are plenty of crazies ready to do it too both for "the love" or "the hate" that HW is attracting and actively generating there.

Hope your friend Azz is returning soon. How are "they" doing? Do you believe her/his psychosis thread is for real or just another one of their gaming spoofing acts we've seen before?

You really have a wonderful sense of humor and playfulness about what goes on around in here. At least you're not BSC. :D

Haha thanks!  I am just having fun.

I've referred to mask theory before which holds that the phenomenon of multiple personae in humans is universal -- we change masks of behavior and personality depending on the situation -- so I don't really get hung up on who is real since none of us are, truly, but all of us are, in part.

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on August 28, 2019, 04:28:51 PM

Only three possibilities:

1.  Art wanted to abandon his legacy and burn it all down
2.  Blinded by pussy with long raven hair(his crystal gayle fetish)
3.  She’s ones of Art’s abandoned children (bass player of the abandonettes)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 27, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
Where will the guest take us next?   

The fascinating world of galvanized Lag Bolts
This timeline is screwed up. I just had to buy some galvanized lag bolts for a footer in my yard! And now, Mandela Effect, Heather's guest is discussing! Well, actually, they were J-Bolts but still in same woo-woo family of bolts. And galvanization is a form of magick!) I await the next show and hope the mysterious subject of bolts, screws, and fasteners will be discussed further.

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
She needs to stop moping around, get off her ass and go try to dig up Art’s lost gold. Come on, Heather! Get yer shit together! Triangulate your coordinates ‘n such. ::)

Yes!

Dig up art

Wear him as skin suit!

West of the Rockies you’re on the air!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Here's her rant from last night:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s159pk7oRBFN
Thank you Earth Alien 👽.  This is a truly amazing recording... I do appreciate the effort you have gone to.  Friendship 👽👩👾

Morgus

Uh-oh the live streams appear to be down, says "network error"

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on August 28, 2019, 10:01:24 PM
Uh-oh the live streams appear to be down, says "network error"

Is Heatha a no-show?   LOL

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 10:04:24 PM
Is Heatha a no-show?   LOL
Maybe she's grieving since Art's ghost left her to goto San Diego

Catsmile

#It'sAllTheHaxorz,Haterz,&TrollzFault!