Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

# Heater Be Working @ The Ranch 2 Much.
# Shes So Full Of Jizz, She Gurgles When She Talks.
#Cringe   

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 27, 2019, 06:03:20 PM
From her website
"The problems with the stream and the phones are due to an ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address since July 20th, 2019. On Thursday & Friday night several IP addresses of the attackers were collected by the FBI, my ISP, and my Chief Engineer. "
If the FBI was involved, they must have been the ones to request the help of her chief engineer. This bodes well for a prosecution.

Catsmile

# Find A Hammer 25 Million Years Old. <BullShit>
# Therefore Tiem Travelers.
#Sigh

What the hell is he talking about?

Some goober found a pack of screws and now our timeline is all f*cked up?

Pizzapunch

I have your "Divine Wind" right here...

Lilith

Just like Moses parting the Red Sea.

Praise MV!

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 27, 2019, 10:51:20 PM
What the hell is he talking about?

Some goober found a pack of screws and now our timeline is all f*cked up?

# Some Goober Yammering Out Industrial Lines Of Bullshit.

Lilith

Maybe this guy is related to Mr Fidget.

Where will the guest take us next?   

The fascinating world of galvanized Lag Bolts

Catsmile

# Needing Nano Sized Screws.
#Really?!
# Working/Building On A Nano Scale You Don't Need Screws.
# Not To Mention Screws Wouldn't Work On The Nano Scale.
#Bullshit

The guest is gonna handle some calls? 

No chance of a troll there, eh?     "Dude!   I'm Johnny Carriage Bolt.   Waz up?"

Catsmile

# They Fixed The Phone?
#Really?
# I Thought Haxorz Were Attacking Her Phones/Stream.
#NoStraightStoriesTonight

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 27, 2019, 11:05:59 PM
The guest is gonna handle some calls? 

No chance of a troll there, eh?     "Dude!   I'm Johnny Carriage Bolt.   Waz up?"
He'd probably prefer a troll over the inevitable cat update requests

Guess Heather didn't get the word that the Mystery Spot went under.

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 27, 2019, 11:16:23 PM
Guess Heather didn't get the word that the Mystery Spot went under.

# Maybe She Was Talking About The One In Her Pants?
# HEYOH!

Catsmile

# I Bet The Time Travelers Are The Ones Hacking Heaters Stream.
#NudgingTheTiemLine

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 10:36:20 PM
#Also$600.MoneyOrders
#PaintedRocks
#OmahaSteaks
#FreeGuitars

#Amazing

Lilith

Yeah, so, I fell asleep, again.  Catching up with morning coffee.

Lilith

So, sounds like we're going to learn about Aliens, UFO's and Mandela Effect Stuff.  This is cutting edge stuff folks!

Hello Rob Shelsky, can you hear me? 

Lilith

"Scientists are not necessarily objective" 

See Heather?  I told you there are reasons people do not "Believe in Science".

You practically called us "WingNuts" in an earlier show, if we don't "Believe in Science".

Lilith

"What you're hearing is called Good Radio".  -  Heather Wade

Lilith

It was always Looney Tunes Heather.

Lilith

Heather, why don't you just put a big notice on your website, warning your guests about your adds?  That way, you wouldn't have to laugh over and over again, and apologize for forgetting to tell them about the adds.

VC

This is total Bullshit from HW's Website:

QuoteThe problems with the stream and the phones are due to an ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address since July 20th, 2019. On Thursday & Friday night several IP addresses of the attackers were collected by the FBI, my ISP, and my Chief Engineer. FROM NOW ON, the FBI Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force are monitoring my incoming and outgoing data 24/7 to catch anyone attempting to perform attacks on me or the show. The FBI can get past a VPN or a proxy. The IP addresses already collected are being investigated and those responsible will be arrested. My apologies for all the troubles we have had on the show lately, but at last I know it is not me or my studio, it has been an outside attack this entire time. -Heather Wade

The problem with this statement is HW never had/has any problems with her Skype calls, those calls are always clear, so her IP Internet is working fine with no drop-outs using simple low cost IP Skype "voice technologies".

It's her phone lines that are the problem -not her Skype Internet connection. Sooooo, how does a "phone hacker" even find-out what her phone line connections are? How would "hackers" even know the connection types for her phone service?

Is HW running a separate Internet connection for her non-Skype phone service IF it is even IP Internet based? I don't think it's "the Internet" anyway, since her Skype calls work just fine.

HW is just making-up and threatening paranoia with the FBI and this "phone hacker" shit clearly pulled out of her ass "to cover" for her incompetence to solve her flawed equipment and telephone service problems. She is an obvious pathological liar that wants to create exaggerated drama for getting more subscription money and emotional sympathy support.

She constantly tries to intimidate her callers that might not agree with what HW has done or is doing, and this is one of her drama queen strategies to get more attention and subscriptions. It's very predatory and calculating to manipulate people this way. There is an underhanded method to her madnes.

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Here's her rant from last night:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s159pk7oRBFN

heh heh.  Heather said she might suscribe you to some questionable magazines as a troll job.  I seem to recall someone complaining that someone had suscribed them to some questionabe magazines...

Just Sayin.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Here's her rant from last night:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s159pk7oRBFN

Heather (my baby) is very sexy when her cage is rattled.

thanks for posting this EarthAlien007!