• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Heather is concerned that these stories of Deer People are triggering her Lizard Brain.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2019, 04:56:40 AM
All that time he wasted on Heatha.  It's just so sad.

Yup, no good deed goes unpunished. Maybe now he can concentrate on going to Minnesota, now that a common bond has been established.

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 22, 2019, 05:00:05 AM
Yup, no good deed goes unpunished. Maybe now he can concentrate on going to Minnesota, now that a common bond has been established.

Maybe he could even go to NY City, and buy Anthony some lunch.

Lilith

Now on to WolfLikeDogMan - has rotational movement unlike a wolf, walks on hind legs.  Does leering and geering.

*Sounds like a furry bear.

Lilith

Contemporary wherewolves don't seem to maul people according to the guest.  They have more spirit characteristics.  Some characteristics of a quantum computer.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2019, 05:04:45 AM
Maybe he could even go to NY City, and buy Anthony some lunch.

I don't know much about him, never seen anything he's done. I do know he added me on Facebook but I think he unfriended me. That's not too uncommon btw.... Kind of like when I was removed from the special Heatha group.

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 22, 2019, 05:16:21 AM
I don't know much about him, never seen anything he's done. I do know he added me on Facebook but I think he unfriended me. That's not too uncommon btw.... Kind of like when I was removed from the special Heatha group.

Well, I'm not even sure if he likes playing see saw or not.  He mostly only talks about Heatha.   

The launching of the New Heatha Promotion group on FaceBook, is a half hour we will remember for all eternity.  It was a pleasure to have experienced it with you and Groyper.

...onna day like that...

DanTSX

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 21, 2019, 10:01:31 PM
why did Heather claim Art visits everyone like some kind of ghost whore? that's pretty much the opposite of how he was in life, always taking off...

“Abandon me daddy
Abandon me daddy
Abandon me daddy.....squishs squish squish”

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2019, 05:19:22 AM
Well, I'm not even sure if he likes playing see saw or not.  He mostly only talks about Heatha.   

The launching of the New Heatha Promotion group on FaceBook, is a half hour we will remember for all eternity.  It was a pleasure to have experienced it with you and Groyper.

...onna day like that...

Lilith

Heatha is getting so scared now, we are getting some desk banging going on.  I think I'm hearing some Skype blooping going on as well.  Maybe Heather is bored, and chatting on Skype while the guest rambles on.

Lilith

The guest knows how to use the internet to fact check, and knows how to use Google Maps to check locations.

Lilith

Honestly, I didn't mind listening to the guest and Heatha talking.  Some pretty hilarious BS was goin on IMO.  Even funnier than Snoory.

Lilith

"Is the Devil considered a cryptid"? -  Heatha Wade

Lilith

So, Heatha is reading to us again...

What no callers?

Lilith

It's a new thing I guess, reading to people on the "air".

Lilith

3 big stream clips during Adriennes' call.

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2019, 05:51:49 AM
Honestly, I didn't mind listening to the guest and Heatha talking.  Some pretty hilarious BS was goin on IMO.  Even funnier than Snoory.

Yes - The Hot Mule Deer woman that could run 80MPH was a fun tale...................

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2019, 06:05:20 AM
It's a new thing I guess, reading to people on the "air".
FCC looks down upon stations not broadcasting during licensed operating hours.

But is it really radio silence if nobody is listening?

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
He's in an unenviable position but I believe doing the right thing as he knows it.
I can't believe I just white knighted for Keef.

Oh Aldous where Art Thou?

What do you think now after all this and that has past?

Oh Aldous where Art Thou now?

artbell_ghost

so here is the funny thing. in the last hour i got threw to heather! she wouldn’t let me on the air as she recognized my voice immediately. she is am expert at this,  we talked and i made my points and she acknowledged the bad data she had and we are on ok terms again. not great but i may still be on her show. i had to agree to no longer post here, which i did. she said it was the same deal art gave her back in the day

i will keep my end of the deal as long as she does too. turns out miller has a chance too but needs to show remorse. i showed none but had facts on my side and a willingness to deal for the sake of the show. at the end of the day thats what its about.  the show, and it must go on. unlike my posts wich for now will cease until such time it is considered acceptable again in the heather cabal

Quote from: VC on August 22, 2019, 09:19:59 AM
Oh Aldous where Art Thou?

What do you think now after all this and that has past?

Oh Aldous where Art Thou now?

VC, Aldous has been lurking since BellGab came back online. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Quote from: DanTSX on August 22, 2019, 05:31:56 AM

“Abandon me daddy
Abandon me daddy
Abandon me daddy.....squishs squish squish”

lol

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on August 21, 2019, 08:23:05 PM
[attachment=2,msg1349807] 

..."waiting for Starwars episode 1" in 1998?  The first Starwars movie was released in 1977.  What am I missing here?

VC

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 22, 2019, 11:41:25 AM
..."waiting for Starwars episode 1" in 1998?  The first Starwars movie was released in 1977.  What am I missing here?

Lucas produced each movie out of order along its overall timeline of the complete series. Check the episode numbers to see where each movie fits in the timeline order.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: VC on August 22, 2019, 12:10:32 PM
Lucas produced each movie out of order along its overall timeline of the complete series. Check the episode numbers to see where each movie fits in the timeline order.

Ahh. He's talking about a prequel to the first Starwars movie.  Got it.  Thanks.

AZZERAE

Only losers, virgins, incels or men who have never so much as touched a woman's breast know shit about Star Wars.

Is Producer Michelle still selling those overpriced strobelights?