Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on August 20, 2019, 03:55:46 AM
The plot thickens!

[attachment=1,msg1349214]

I’m repeating my New Years prediction.....

Abandoned daughter AND mistress AND administer of medication.

Because the whole thing is a drama magnet.  Also explains why Ramona Junior couldn’t preciously do a restraining order or something on that nutcase.

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on August 21, 2019, 01:35:36 AM
I wish ChrisChan would post more pictures of his new vagina.

This!   More of this trainwreck

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 20, 2019, 11:26:08 PM
Olav would be The Definitely Great   Ate no candy bars whilst his people suffered under the German Boot.

Oh ja he vas purdy guud dere.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 10:31:40 PM
The insanity will make Burning Man just a memory....Maybe Heater will sneak in at the last minute to make a few bucks!  Set up her own "tent"   :D
I can see that.

A girl has to make a buck.  Am I right?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on August 21, 2019, 10:30:50 AM
[attachment=2,msg1349608]

Oh lordy that is funny!  I will even forgive the "pearl" for purl.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on December 17, 2015, 02:35:12 PM
Hearing Heather host Art's show is like watching some random guy make love to clumsily fuck my wife.

artbell_ghost

I got blocked from 2 different phones last night!  im pissed. got connected to an app to spoof number for tonight

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 21, 2019, 01:19:44 PM
I got blocked from 2 different phones last night!  im pissed. got connected to an app to spoof number for tonight

That's bullshit, after everything you've done.

Using 1996-era web design on the tribute site was a nice touch

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 20, 2019, 04:48:22 AM
BellGab needs more spies! ...  simply email your screenshots to admin@bellgab.com and it will be posted for you with complete confidence.

#Spy~VS~Spy

DanTSX

Too much boomer humor catsmile.  Got anything for someone born after Regan was elected?

DanTSX

Is  Ramona jr spying on heather? Maybe using art’s Drone?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: username on August 21, 2019, 04:04:44 PM

That's bullshit, after everything you've done.

you know it.  primed and ready. primed and ready mutha fuckers

MV/Liberace!

[attachment=1] 
[attachment=2] 
[attachment=3]

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 21, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
you know it.  primed and ready. primed and ready mutha fuckers

On HW's last Screened Lines Can't Talk About Anything show she was taunting for trolls to call-in, making a farce and liar-hood about her "Open Lines Talk About Anything" shows, she only allowed one token "troll" to talk 45 seconds for the entire 4 hour show. Plus, she said she's going "to dump" any "troll" callers from now on. She said it was her "new rules" about her Open Lines Talk About Anything UNscreened Shows.

You'll have to formulate your talking points to seem positive or neutral to get anymore "conversation time" and not just be cut-off and dumped. You'll know you have done really well, mission accomplished, if she also calls you "a jerk" and "a-hole" several times after the call. :D

LOL... she said she had to go to break to pay the bills. What a fucktard.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Obergroyperführer on August 21, 2019, 08:39:29 PM
Once you get gassed you never come back,

🚨 🚨 🚨 Fake Groyper detected 🚨 🚨 🚨

Every Groyper knows that dindus get the rope and the joos get the gas

artbell_ghost

Quote from: VC on August 21, 2019, 08:51:25 PM
On HW's last Screened Lines Can't Talk About Anything show she was taunting for trolls to call-in, making a farce and liar-hood about her "Open Lines Talk About Anything" shows, she only allowed one token "troll" to talk 45 seconds for the entire 4 hour show. Plus, she said she's going "to dump" any "troll" callers from now on. She said it was her "new rules" about her Open Lines UNscreened Shows.

You'll have to formulate your talking points to seem positive or neutral to get anymore "conversation time" and not just be cut-off and dumped. You'll know you have done really well, mission accomplished, if she also calls you "a jerk" and "a-hole" several times after the call. :D

LOL... she said she had to go to break to pay the bills. What a fucktard.

good points especially the two-faced part

the difference is part of her new act is directly taunting me since i told her i could run circles in a real debate around her. i’m the only ‘troll’ that was invited by email to call then was never allowed on the phone out of fear! i know too much so she wont let me speak. if I don’t get on air tonight, i will go to YouTube and share my knowledge and grievances