• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Pizzapunch

"When I was a little girl I use to play radio and pretend thousands of people listened to me" .......................Some things never change Heather

Catsmile

# Heater Is Telling About How She Played Radio Host As A Child.
#ThingsHaven'tChangedMuch

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 20, 2019, 11:22:24 PM
Probably for Olav da V.  Ve don't know vat sort of king he vas, so ve yust call him da V.
Olav would be The Definitely Great   Ate no candy bars whilst his people suffered under the German Boot. 

Gunner65

Aage is working himself with Heater...manipulating her.  Starts out with LOVE ...stupid Heather Wade.  And the Art Bell shit starts to come out...with this asshole.

Catsmile

# We'll Be Right Back With Myself, Heater Doody. - Heater Doody

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 20, 2019, 11:26:08 PM
Olav would be The Definitely Great   Ate no candy bars whilst his people suffered under the German Boot.
What types of tanks were the fucking Norwegians driving in 1960?

http://sturgeonshouse.ipbhost.com/topic/1021-nm-116-norwegian-super-chaffee/

An hour and half before open lines?  Chefist is passed out already.  :'(

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 20, 2019, 10:03:00 PM
Ok. One Titty Tina needs your attention tomorrow.  10:30AM.  Sharp!   It's early I know but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I hear slow Kathy is flying into town tomorrow for a quickie.  :-\

These fake commercials flip me out

Quote from: WOTR on August 20, 2019, 11:27:58 PM
I hear slow Kathy is flying into town tomorrow for a quickie.  :-\

Zoinks.  K_Dubb wouldn't do her with KSM's crank.

Gunner65

So we have to endure another 90 minutes to ask this asshole what model tank he drove when he was 20 years old?  Or anything else!

This is the way Heater protects guests that she KNOWS are bullshit!  And are likely to get a response from callers who have researched his STUPID LYING CRIMINAL ASS!

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 20, 2019, 11:31:37 PM
These fake commercials flip me out

#WhenTheAdSpaceIsBetterThanTheContent...

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 20, 2019, 11:33:15 PM
So we have to endure another 90 minutes to ask this asshole what model tank he drove when he was 20 years old?  Or anything else!
I'm rather interested in his time in the pen too

Catsmile

Gunner65

Get ready for the "dump truck load of bullshit" to start....this is the start of it....it will now accelerate for 60 minutes

Gunner65

Dude lies every day, all the time about all this stuff...Nice job Heather, you are SO FUCKING STUPID!

Gunner65

Photos OF PHOTOS from a fucking book!  Shit, you can see where the idiot took photos of a book!

Gunner65

This asshole is Dietrich! He "created a new timeline where all the other bullshit in his life does not exist anymore" because he lives in a NEW timeline!  So minutes before phone lines are opened this asshole lets it be known that he will not be able to answer any questions about himself  - because that is his OLD life!

HOW FUCKING SPECIAL IS THAT?

jedimiller

I feel like i'd catch HIV coming here. but I have to ask, why do you losers listen to Heather if you hate her so much?

Gunner65

This guy will go back to his obscurity after this interview.  My guess is Heather will not have any callers. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 20, 2019, 09:59:52 PM
Shame, should ask him how the Un-clit is healing.

I wish ChrisChan would post more pictures of his new vagina.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 20, 2019, 10:25:43 PM
I would say that she can pronounce some words at least.

But pre-ghost Art said most.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: jedimiller on August 21, 2019, 12:10:45 AM
I feel like i'd catch HIV coming here. but I have to ask, why do you losers listen to Heather if you hate her so much?

The pot calling the kettle black .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jedimiller on August 21, 2019, 12:10:45 AM
I feel like i'd catch distribute HIV coming here.

FIFY, as the kids say.

DynamoHum