Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2019, 07:22:06 PM
Yep, an Art Bell plant from the get go.

It certainly does seem that way, doesn't it?

VC

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2019, 07:08:55 PM
I am preparing cliff notes for you Chefist.  I will need some time, and in order to keep things current, I plan to have the cliff notes to you at least a day or two before showtime, in your inbox.

Are there any direct downloadable audio links to his MT Tonight shows?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 08:28:48 PM
It certainly does seem that way, doesn't it?

Following the invitation of upper right to check out what prompted that resolution you find this post which seems to have started it all:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4903.msg170395#msg170395

So within a few months of joining bellgab she was already being accused of being a plant.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 08:34:55 PM
Following the invitation of upper right to check out what prompted that resolution you find this post which seems to have started it all:

So within a few months of joining bellgab she was already being accused of being a plant.

I was a slow to catch on.  I never thought anything about it until TheBlitz thread.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

In the words of Philip Melanchtho:"aluimus in sinu serpentem"

Lilith

Does anybody plan to catch the Monday night replay shows?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 08:47:07 PM
In the words of Philip Melanchtho:"aluimus in sinu serpentem"

Nice quote!

I still don't buy it but it's fun looking for evidence, which I assume was MV's point in picking it.

Lilith

I guess I'll tune in for an hour, before the replay starts.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 08:58:10 PM

I guess I'll tune in for an hour, before the replay starts.
She's been on the stream saying she's going to do a full blown open lines show tonight now live

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 09:01:51 PM
She's been on the stream saying she's going to do a full blown open lines show tonight now live

I did catch that.  I'll believe it when I hear it, but I'll be tuned in just in case it's true.

VC

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 12:31:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxjCfC3jYlQ

Milluh seems upset.

HAVE MULLUH ON AS A GUEST HEATHER!!!!!

Offering HW a wedding ring is a bit too provocative and presumptuous, imho, but she might go for the Macy's card if you send it to her to use Han[d]s Solo.

This Jedi vs Trekie seriously needs to find-out what really happened between Trekie HW and her true love she spoke of last November, because I think any involvement with her personal loner space and invading her area 51 will destine you to a 911 call and attempted jail time. You think her ankle/toe sprain occurred from kicking thin air?

She thinks your Rico and Pedro too. You mentioned she never acknowledged your gifts at the gate. Notice how HW constantly acknowledges "on air" grifter thanks to her favorite fans to grift from. Sooooo, do you really think the two of you could ever get along Jedi vs Trekie?!

Lilith

She just said she might have company arriving while she's doing open lines tonight.  So sounds official...

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:10:05 PM
She just said she might have company arriving while she's doing open lines tonight.  So sounds official...

So she's planning for the welfare checks now.  Good thinking!

Lilith

The stream sounds strong and clear Heather!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 09:11:52 PM

I hadn't even thought of that.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:10:05 PM
Is Miller on his way over

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 09:11:52 PM
If she is talking on air, rather than playing tunes, wouldn't that be acceptable as "you are ok?" or, at least, "you are alive?" Maybe she should reprise her last live guest who, surprising for him, became some kind of Samaritan help-line operator rather than promoting whatever book he had...for many hours.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 09:17:39 PM
Is Miller on his way over

Imma gonna guess 🔥🔥🔥#LitCityAnthony!!!!🔥🔥🔥

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:19:21 PM

Imma gonna guess 🔥🔥🔥#LitCityAnthony!!!!🔥🔥🔥
Maybe they will both arrive at the same time

Pizzapunch

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 09:18:20 PM
If she is talking on air, rather than playing tunes, wouldn't that be acceptable as "you are ok?" or, at least, "you are alive?" Maybe she should reprise her last live guest who, surprising for him, became some kind of Samaritan help-line operator rather than promoting whatever book he had...for many hours.
Jason Offuit.....yes that was quite a show

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 08:04:53 PM
Apparently he still has a show, of some type.

This is a bit like saying, "the U.S. Mail still delivers letters." His show has been going non-stop for years now. H. Wade can only dream of such success.

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 09:20:34 PM
Jason Offuit.....yes that was quite a show
Was amazing because took such an odd, bizarre, potentially disturbing turn. I still wonder what he thought of whole ordeal. An audio version of catching one of those "Cops" or "Live PD" where someone is really deranged and, at first, funny, but then you start thinking "sad and scary and hope nothing happens" to person, police, or passersby.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:14:08 PM
I hadn't even thought of that.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Put out some refreshments, and iced tea cuz it's hot...

In case she's reading on her big screen I recommend these, which you can get from amazon.

It is a kit for making the Dutch version of a Napoleon, keeps forever in the cupboard, just add water.  My mom keeps them in case the ladies drop in and there is nothing fresh -- a real lifesaver.

There is also boxed lefse you can rehydrate by running under the tap in similar circumstances but flatbread has yet to catch on as a dessert item here.

Lilith

Heather sounds good right now actually, relaxed and natural.

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:27:25 PM
Heather sounds good right now actually, relaxed and natural.

Damon will fix that with one call...........

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 09:25:52 PM
Put out some refreshments, and iced tea cuz it's hot...

In case she's reading on her big screen I recommend these, which you can get from amazon.

It is a kit for making the Dutch version of a Napoleon, keeps forever in the cupboard, just add water.  My mom keeps them in case the ladies drop in and there is nothing fresh -- a real lifesaver.

There is also boxed lefse you can rehydrate by running under the tap in similar circumstances but flatbread has yet to catch on as a dessert item here.

That reminded me of the burnt duck dinner...

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2019, 09:21:19 PM
This is a bit like saying, "the U.S. Mail still delivers letters." His show has been going non-stop for years now. H. Wade can only dream of such success.
I just wasn't aware. The "U.S. Mail," as you call it, still delivers but is sort of now a PPP, for some years, (but somewhat the worst of both worlds due to their pension scheme and costs) and even delivers, but only for Amazon, on Sundays. They also didn't deliver mail during the various cold spells in the Midwest this winter. So much for the motto.

Interestingly I was at one of their facilities (no, not those supposedly, FEMA interrogation rooms secretly built if you recall that subject of concern) but now a hotel/resort/conference-center outside of DC and wandering around they had some mailman who made a model showing postal work. It was actually amazing because showed also a "forced entry" of a building. Many aren't aware that the Postal Service apparently has tactical teams and is one of the old LEOs.

Lilith

Heather should get Leo Ashcraft on as a guest.

Oh, and Amy Martin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 09:31:31 PM
That reminded me of the burnt duck dinner...

You must have missed our extensive analysis on ellgab (which, I have to say, is a lot keener on cooking and baking than you guys are) where we (ok it was me, mostly) identified a recipe based on her description that would produce a duck that looked like that -- it is meant to yield a crispy skin for people who like that sort of thing.  I think it was probably pretty good, but opinions varied widely.

I've been meaning to try to replicate it as an immersion experiment inspired by Walks's efforts in that direction but, when you can get a whole bbq duck out of a window in Chinatown for twelve bucks, I succumb to sloth every time the craving for overcooked waterfowl hits.