Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 28, 2019, 09:40:35 PM
But yet she seems more worried about opinion of her on social media than ever....I think she's very active without posting for what it's worth
The Fact HW is upset about a FB Group, and, also, asks her audience to report it to FB to actually Shut It Down proves she's unbalanced and emotionally obsessed with SM. She has an addictive personality and altered brain damaged by many kinds of excessive stimulants.

HW has an Internet SM addiction she will never break away from, though I do not think she will post to FB herself anymore. She's too unfriendly a loner to do two-way communication. Her highness MO is to talk one-way at her audience from her imagined throne of Talk Radio w/o the radio.

She lies about doing UNscreened calls, because she is always selecting her chosen few to get most of the air time. She says we can call-in to talk about what we want, but then she will hang-up and insult someone that asks about Art Bell's death. A subject HW made very controversial herself "on air".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 09:41:04 PM
You have to feel bad for a guy who actually wrote and sung songs to Heather is ignored like that.

She probably didn't like my songs, either.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2019, 12:03:32 AM
George Knapp posted a link to an article today in his Knapp's News section at the c2cam website tonight.
The article by Nick Redfern mentions Heather Wade and the new Majestic 12 documents she received months ago - Nick believes they are Russian disinformation that she received...

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/07/the-russians-were-behind-the-majestic-12-documents-ufos-meddling/

Heather caused Hillary to lose?!?!?

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 12:31:16 AM

What is there not to like? The best one is still jugsaw... "Art gave the shed." Hehe.

*Have you given her permission to use this under her magic music license?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 29, 2019, 12:39:29 AM
What is there not to like? The best one is still jugsaw... "Art gave the shed." Hehe.

*Have you given her permission to use this under her magic music license?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

I would be honored if they were used. Here you go, Heather:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJCe8IYLNck

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 12:51:24 AM
I would be honored if they were used. Here you go, Heather:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJCe8IYLNck

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

I think that "Don't treat Kith this way" was catchier. However, Art gave the shed. Nothing says "I love you" (or is a better way to pay for services rendered) than real estate.

Sure, Debeers will tell you that a diamond is a girls best friend. But you can't live in a diamond. And a diamond does not come equipped with broadcast equipment.

Man... Art gave the shed.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 29, 2019, 01:36:15 AM

Man... Art gave the shed.  :(

She thought that sheeee... had made it with the boss.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 12:31:16 AM
Obviously bad taste, in so many ways.

VC

From TLPTD that is in The BartCast Thread:

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:30:56 AM
The "assault after Thanksgiving" has three sources.

secret bf Winter Lake?   

Seems like a match made in,  nevermind.
Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:36:02 AM
You know I was wondering the same thing, and since this is bellgab we can go where ellgabbers fear to tread.  But I recall her going on about being in love maybe a week or two after Thanksgiving.  Still...

It seems strange that she would boast about it "on air" considering she was such a loner/loser w/o a love relationship for maybe 10 years or more.

Was this somehow related to the alleged assault?

Does anyone have the rumors about what happened with that relationship? Was it even real or a fabrication?

The way HW was trolling her "anti-fans" and/or perceived enemies in December and just went poof, saying she was going to have a good time otherwise, I thought maybe she did have a real relationship with someone to just disappear that way. Maybe the sprained ankle, hurt foot, and not eating somehow relates to a messed-up relationship that ensued considering there was this new love relationship and alleged assault beforehand?

She certainly wanted to use some shock value with the kind of photos she released revealing her past just before her "poof", so it seems there is some behind the scenes manipulative intent on her part that might be more than just a meltdown. She hinted she would have a good time leaving everyone twisting in the wind.

Was this a planned exit considering she was hinting of leaving with these mocking gestures of "moon you" photos and twisting everyone in the wind to have a good time?

Lilith

Let us not forget the famous Special Trolling BellGab edition, in memory of all the rumors about a HW/AB love thing goin' on.

TrollingBG20181221
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/0ioetRuu/file.html

VC

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 11:49:47 AM
Let us not forget the famous Special Trolling BellGab edition...

You were a great caller on the Dave Darin show last night. Let us know when you call-in to some shows, and/or post the audio clip too.

Do you think the prank callers are HW fans? Maybe some from here too? ;)

How come there is not a Dave Darin thread here at BG?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 29, 2019, 12:42:16 PM
You were a great caller on the Dave Darin show last night. Let us know when you call-in to some shows, and/or post the audio clip too.

Do you think the prank callers are HW fans? Maybe some from here too? ;)

How come there is not a Dave Darin thread here at BG?

Thanks  :)

Well, I wish Dave would make a thread and post his stuff here.  Maybe he will.  :)

Right now, he seems exclusive to FaceBook, and I respect that.

If he comes and makes a thread here, I will certainly post the audio clip from last nights show in it.  I did save it, and I really did enjoy talking to him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 12:22:05 AM
It would be a shame if people from BellGab used such a thing to call her show. I would never endorse or encourage such a thing.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on June 21, 2019, 02:11:25 PM
I have never seen you demean and destroy a person here, did I miss something?

I bet you miss your idol Metron2267 and its assorted other sock puppets whom you made an entire "fan thread" for that nutcase. You're blind to miss something such as that forum destroying loon you fawned over like a love of adoration posting in tandem. Do you allow him a portal hole to still come through you here? Hot.  :-X

You two have a not so secret thong for HW, totally gay as someone suggests, but you've toned it down w/o your crazy here.

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 27, 2019, 01:19:50 AM
Luckily you can download a burner app and change your phone number at will to call if need be
Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 12:22:05 AM
It would be a shame if people from BellGab used such a thing to call her show. I would never endorse or encourage such a thing.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2019, 01:23:11 PM

HW is a coward and runner to not face-up to her past after AB died and what she did and did not do. She didn't address any drama of what really happened before and during her absence, except ankle/toe sprain and no appetite, :D and she hung-up on the caller that wanted to get some clarity over her belief about AB's death. It's cool if she won't talk about it now, but she shouldn't call that person "a jerk" and "ass hole" using her fans to pile on too. She's going to control her story to fabricate her faked reality.

HW's Open Lines are really Closed Lines to just her fan base of usual SCREENED callers, and any interlopers will be squashed like flies if their call questions anything HW said or did "on air" in her past she wants to cover-up and lie about. She's going to call these people "jerks" and "ass holes" and end the call.

If you're going to call-in about anything controversial, then you need to think of an indirect way that seems "compassionate" and not directly confrontational about her sick and abusive behavior or what she's talked about "on air" that she might be embarrassed about doing again now.

HW's Open Lines are Screened Lines and the topics are qualified and only allowed by her indiscretions.

K_Dubb

I suppose this is as good a time as any to dredge up Heather's first-ever post on the forum again, for those of you who savor this kind of thing:

Quote from: Heather Wade on July 27, 2013, 12:55:12 AM
This guy reminds me of that person at a party who tries too hard to make you like them.  Do they only take callers who kiss ass, these days?  All the callers so far have brown noses.

I can't wait till Art comes back and shows this Wells guy how it's done.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 07:20:02 PM
I suppose this is as good a time as any to dredge up Heather's first-ever post on the forum again, for those of you who savor this kind of thing:

Yep, an Art Bell plant from the get go.

You've be trolling it up here as of late.   I like it.......................

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 07:38:57 PM
You've be trolling it up here as of late.   I like it.......................

Well I tried get a big row going over Athabascan migrations but no takers.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
Well I tried get a big row going over Athabascan migrations but no takers.

Good thing too.  Imagine how upset Seraphim would have been over that if it had taken off?  MV would have had injuctions, ceast and desists and summons out the ass....................

albrecht

Whatever happened to JBW and his show? Went behind a strict paywall? Failed? I recall he was sometime fun in the beginning because he sounded like he was hosting the show in an abandoned gas station. Weird echos, doors that would slam in wind, a possible payphone ringing in the distance, and sound of tractor-trailers driving by. I think he also married that SA lady who talks about the "problematic" situation there? He was good on C2C, for the most part, and had a voice for radio, actually sometimes too much bass for bad ear-buds. But then he took his own show, some controversy, got preachy, and then sort of disappeared (at least from commenters here and such?)

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 07:56:14 PM
Whatever happened to JBW and his show? Went behind a strict paywall? Failed? I recall he was sometime fun in the beginning because he sounded like he was hosting the show in an abandoned gas station. Weird echos, doors that would slam in wind, a possible payphone ringing in the distance, and sound of tractor-trailers driving by. I think he also married that SA lady who talks about the "problematic" situation there? He was good on C2C, for the most part, and had a voice for radio, actually sometimes too much bass for bad ear-buds. But then he took his own show, some controversy, got preachy, and then sort of disappeared (at least from commenters here and such?)

The Mad Martian slut shamed him on Decon's show during that one episode and that was it for Wells.   *P*O*O*F* 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

I think he turned the frequency down so low on whatever garbage enhancement he was using that nobody could hear him any more.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 07:59:16 PM
The Mad Martian slut shamed him on Decon's show that one episode and that was it for Wells.   *P*O*O*F*
How did I miss that? Apparently he still has a show, of some type.  It proclaims to be a "Cyber-Delivered TV Show" behind a fairly large paywall. I guess he pulled a Norry and trying to the "internet tv" deal.  I think he should've stuck to voice.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 07:59:16 PM
The Mad Martian slut shamed him on Decon's show during that one episode and that was it for Wells.   *P*O*O*F*
"POOOF"

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 08:13:25 PM
The Mad Martian is a fearsome foe...........

Check out some of the "Ark Knights!" Some interesting characters. I'm not sure if "Ark Knights" means guests, guest hosts, sponsors, or members.  I do recall he got into a shtick of "knighting" certain guests on air, which was weird. They include some hotties but also interesting people like one dude with a very odd selfie/avatar and as describes himself: "No college degree. Self taught radical linguist." Radical linguist. Sounds promising.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/ArkKnights/index

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
Check out some of the "Ark Knights!" Some interesting characters. I'm not sure if "Ark Knights" means guests, guest hosts, sponsors, or members.  I do recall he got into a shtick of "knighting" certain guests on air, which was weird. They include some hotties but also interesting people like one dude with a very odd selfie/avatar and as describes himself: "No college degree. Self taught radical linguist." Radical linguist. Sounds promising.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/ArkKnights/index

Fetzer is a Wells knight?  I don't see JBW having the patience to draw out the best of Fetzer.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 08:21:07 PM
Fetzer is a Wells knight?  I don't see JBW having the patience to draw out the best of Fetzer.
Ha. Yeah. An odd assortment of characters, some known, some of which I'm unaware. I seem to recall JBW "knighted" someone and then had to rescind the bestowal of knighthood (more properly damehood since I think it was a woman?)  He was getting a bit bizarre with his spaceship/royalty shtick.

Lilith

Her old posts here, seem to be showing up everywhere these days, even on FaceBook.

Praise MV!