Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

# The Gurl From Perhump UnBoxing Audio
#MoarSignedBooks
#Spellbinding

# Dear God Please Someone Send This Witch The Book My Left Foot.

# Heater Dosen't Tell Us The Hardships Going On Behind The Scenes.
#Won'tShutTheFuckUpAboutHerFoot
# Foot Bores Episode IV: A New Mope   
#GoutPout
#MySides
#SolarPoweredBullshitDetectorWentUpInAMushroomCloud 

VC

Horse sheeit lies and one last desk slap to make it 4 for the night.

Shut-up, PLEASE, about your sprained ankle-foot disability! And what you compared it to? Pathetic, really!

Fugue addled witch druggy state gave you the wake-up call you can’t possibly answer for, but the thunderstorm cured the pain?

Sure thang Horse Face. Lamest comeback possible... and your same old adoring unscreened cult groupies call in... unscreened?  :o

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on July 21, 2019, 02:07:02 AM

Shut-up, PLEASE, about your sprained ankle-foot disability! And what you compared it to? Pathetic, really!

Fugue addled witch druggy state gave you the wake-up call you can’t possibly answer for, but the thunderstorm cured the pain?

Sure thang Horse Face. Lamest comeback possible... and your same old adoring cult groupies.

No way to talk about Brig and friends .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 12:20:38 AM
# Bear Is WhiteCrow With His Dentures Removed

Show some respect for the dead.  Jesus fuck.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 21, 2019, 02:28:43 AM
I believe it is just a modification of a Whitecrowism and shows great respect. We are all George Senda's Bear from Montana's

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on July 21, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
Surprised ponydykeslut has not slithered out of her cesspool to call Heather , being she has been calling other shows under her real name and dissing Heather while blaming trolls for her own failed podcast adventure .

Trolls?   What Trolls?

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 12:24:30 AM
Heather just said mixing opiates, with other stuff, is how they lost Art.

The Medical Examiner said the same thing. The levels by themselves weren’t fatal, it was the build up over time.

Quote from: VC on July 21, 2019, 02:07:02 AM

No idea about the foot but she has mentioned she is technically disabled due to some stomach issues.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 20, 2019, 11:11:29 PM
wait, how did she fuck up her foot?
By dancing?  No stripping, though, of course.

ItsOver

I wonder where BellGabbers would bury a corpse.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2019, 12:14:29 AM
So I just tuned in (appears that it is not October.) And Heater is getting "weepy" again over Art. Is it time to let it go yet?
Could a Quittening be coming on?  Please?

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 21, 2019, 08:50:21 AM
6 week tenure.
Too bad Sirius won't recruit her to give her another excuse.

#TooLameToContinue
#BadAnkleRecidivist
#TheyShootHorsesDon'tThey?

i wish Heather would've thought of a better excuse for her absence. "i was paralyzed for three months." LOL!

DynamoHum

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2019, 09:02:57 AM
Too bad Sirius won't recruit her to give her another excuse.

#TooLameToContinue
#BadAnkleRecidivist
#TheyShootHorsesDon'tThey?

Her start date is a code for a quittening.

awguy

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 20, 2019, 10:21:23 PM
Heather was crippled from the waist down for 90 days for no apparent reason. sounds legit.

And she claims this happened on February 8th, but her last show was on January 3rd. So how does she explain her absence from the air for over a month before this supposedly happened?  I don't buy this story for a second.

Catsmile

#TooSoon?

#MyBad!

Catsmile

Quote from: awguy on July 21, 2019, 10:20:00 AM
...I don't buy this story for a second.

# What part of the narrative don't you buy?

Mysterious overnight life crippling foot ailment doctors can't diagnose from outta nowhere... or the sudden unpredicted thunderstorm & hailstorm from outta nowhere which miraculously cures said ailment overnight.

Whats not to buy about a story with such perfect bookends? Mysterious overnight life crippling ailment, cured overnight by mysterious thunderstorm. #ParanormalTallTale #CoolStory,Bro!

# Would Howling In Pain Like Falkie Sell It?
# Would Diagnosis Of Hoof & Mouth Disease Sell It?
# Oh, Neigh Neigh!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
# What part of the narrative don't you buy?

Mysterious overnight life crippling foot ailment doctors can't diagnose from outta nowhere... or the sudden unpredicted thunderstorm & hailstorm from outta nowhere which miraculously cures said ailment overnight.

Whats not to buy about a story with such perfect bookends? Mysterious overnight life crippling ailment, cured overnight by mysterious thunderstorm. #ParanormalTallTale #CoolStory,Bro!

# Would Howling In Pain Like Falkie Sell It?
# Would Diagnosis Of Hoof & Mouth Disease Sell It?
# Oh, Neigh Neigh!

Or the part about how she disappeared in early January but the injury didn't happen until February

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 21, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Or the part about how she disappeared in early January but the injury didn't happen until February

And how about nobody was home, no car in the driveway, when Milluh visited Pahrump.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 20, 2019, 10:18:53 PM
fyi your leg falling asleep is not an emergency...
"Help, my leg's fallen asleep and I can't broadcast..."

Pizzapunch

I could see a leg injury forcing her to miss work at her previous job at the strip club, however  I have it on good authority Heather talks out of her ass and not her leg therefore I feel she could have done a show.

Catsmile

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 21, 2019, 01:03:36 PM

That part she rapidly glossed over as medical exhaustion...for a month, I reckon? She said after her last show, she laid down on the couch with cellphone in hand, and fell asleep for two days straight. She also said she didn't move at all during those two days. Because she awoke in the exact same position she was in when she crashed out, cellphone still in hand.
#EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy

Lilith

How long does Rehab last?

Not saying I think anybody might have been in rehab,  just to be clear.

Lilith

After sleeping on Heathers tale of victory over a life threatening sprained ankle, I'm thinking perhaps more frequent welfare checks are in order.

#EyeCouldBeeWrong

Pizzapunch

I think that she validated those that checked with that story, I also think they will flood in the first time she misses a show without explanation. She just justified a wealth of future welfare checks from fans. "What if Heather is unable to move again better call Sheriff Wehrly"