Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 06:08:25 AM
Because of you?  All the way from the UK?  What is it that she claims you have allegedly done to cause such an event?

Incited people apparently.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 06:19:32 AM

I'll be as straight forward as I'm able to be, based on my understanding of the events leading up to Arts'  one year memorial.  I know there was a lot of antagonizing PM/DM ing going on during that time, but I never heard or saw anything indicating that you were participating in that, behind the scenes.

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 06:19:32 AM

But you are Heidi. And you deny. You gaslight. It ends Now.

#forart #heatherforever #psychiatricsurvivor #resist #human #god #her #courage

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 06:33:32 AM
I'll be as straight forward as I'm able to be, based on my understanding of the events leading up to Arts'  one year memorial.  I know there was a lot of antagonizing PM/DM ing going on during that time, but I never heard or saw anything indicating that you were participating in that, behind the scenes.

I didn’t even know anything like that was going on... I miss all the interesting stuff.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 06:53:49 AM
But you are Heidi. And you deny. You gaslight. It ends Now.

#forart #heatherforever #psychiatricsurvivor #resist #human #god #her #courage

And how exactly am I gaslighting?

Don’t capitalise aggressively at me mister!

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 06:33:32 AM

Ahh yes I get what you mean now I have thought about it ...

I actively worked against that individual’s endeavour in order to help both parties.

I also got in touch with an individual who has stayed with Heather and is in contact with her to warn her of an incoming threat and the phrases they had used.

I certainly did not engage the idiot and urge them on, quite the opposite.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 07:10:49 AM
I didn’t even know anything like that was going on... I miss all the interesting stuff.

I guess you got lucky,  lol.

Even I got antagonizing PM's during that time.  I read em, but I didn't reply.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 07:20:44 AM
Ahh yes I get what you mean now I have thought about it ...

I actively worked against that individual’s endeavour in order to help both parties.

I also got in touch with an individual who has stayed with Heather and is in contact with her to warn her of an incoming threat and the phrases they had used.

I certainly did not engage the idiot and urge them on, quite the opposite.

I did know about that, and can confirm. :)

I'm sorry my post was a little vague...

There were even more layers to it than that, involving even more characters, as we both know.

I would like it if Dave Darin would dig deeper, but I doubt he will, since the topic is not the sort of thing he usually covers, but I appreciate him having you on.

It was refreshing to have a neutral party doing the interview.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 07:25:27 AM
I did know about that, and can confirm. :)

I'm sorry my post was a little vague...

There were even more layers to it than that, involving even more characters, as we both know.

I would like it if Dave Darin would dig deeper, but I doubt he will, since the topic is not the sort of thing he usually covers, but I appreciate him having you on.

It was refreshing to have a neutral party doing the interview.

I suggested to Fluffy as she was upset about my non neutral stance (I thought I was pretty neutral actually, but whatever) that she speak to Dave, but she refuses.

No idea why ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 07:47:30 AM
I suggested to Fluffy as she was upset about my non neutral stance (I thought I was pretty neutral actually, but whatever) that she speak to Dave, but she refuses.

No idea why ;)

He would be neutral for sure, if Fluffy needed an opportunity to tell her version of the story.  I'm sure there are plenty of screenshots of her posts available to confirm or debunk her story.   LOL

VC

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2019, 01:08:13 AM
Well, obviously if he says that Heather is wrong, he must be correct. He obviously has some very important first hand information. I'm willing to trust that anybody claiming to know Art and who has talked with Karen has the inside track on this.

It seems that using a caller who once worked for Art is not really contributing anything to the conversation. I wonder what Leo Ashcroft's opinion is? Certainly he would have inside information as well. Has Amy weighed in on this important question yet? Has she at least talked with Karen so that she can offer us the unfiltered truth?

As long as HW continues to withhold the details about her alleged AB suicide, how it's possible she could know about her alleged AB suicide note, then she extends all this conjecture and opinions coming from other people analyzing what happened the day AB died. There are a lot of missing and empty holes in HW's story that don't add-up with the timeline of that day's events on the 13th, and how it would even be possible for her to know anything. It's hard to believe Airyn would risk telling HW anything about a suicide, and, also, HW never said that happened with Airyn anyway. HW's story about a suicide note is even less believable, especially, if she alleges she actually saw and read the note due to the timeline of events on the 13th.

HW never said AB left her a separate suicide note either, when she came forward to talk about it. This is WHY so many people don't believe HW, and it doesn't matter whether or not Karen talked with anyone about it. We all know a lot of people, including Karen and Airyn, are not very friendly w/HW. Unfortunately, HW has lost her friendships and relationships with AB's family and with the neighbors on her street according to HW. Her isolation and disconnection with everyone was primarily and prominently caused by HW's own actions by going public "on air" and on SM/FB about her alleged AB suicide.

HW walked into her own isolation corner, and no one put her there. It's her own actions that got her where she is now.

VC

WOTR: I can't edit my previous post, so I'll just add it here...

It's obvious HW is suffering from some very serious mental health issues that she already understands need to be addressed and healed. Hopefully, her disappearance is to do just that, so she can comeback to a new life that is productive for her welfare and ability to put everything into a healthy perspective with whatever her past was with AB.

I don't think it's healthy for HW to remain where she is, if in Pahrump, unless she can miraculously somehow make amends with Airyn and be friends with her children too. Both HW and Airyn revealed enough "on air" that this possibility is next to impossible. No one expects this to happen. Is it possible? Not in HW's current state of mind if recent indications are predictive since January or since Friday the 13th last year.

I hope HW can overcome her problems and move on in a positive direction, but you will continue to witness here the ongoing saga about HW's life. My posts are obviously insignificant and meaningless in that context too. Plenty of HW followers will rubber neck this train wreck till the end.

We're just in free fall right now. HW is controlling if and when she lands.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 30, 2019, 10:38:16 AM
WOTR: I can't edit my previous post, so I'll just add it here...

It's obvious HW is suffering from some very serious mental health issues that she already understands need to be addressed and healed. Hopefully, her disappearance is to do just that, so she can comeback to a new life that is productive for her welfare and ability to put everything into a healthy perspective with whatever her past was with AB.

I don't think it's healthy for HW to remain where she is, if in Pahrump, unless she can miraculously somehow make amends with Airyn and be friends with her children too. Both HW and Airyn revealed enough "on air" that this possibility is next to impossible. No one expects this to happen. Is it possible? Not in HW's current state of mind if recent indications are predictive since January or since Friday the 13th last year.

I hope HW can overcome her problems and move on in a positive direction, but you will continue to witness here the ongoing saga about HW's life. My posts are obviously insignificant and meaningless in that context too. Plenty of HW followers will rubber neck this train wreck till the end.

We're just in free fall right now. HW is controlling if and when she lands.
Something that we both (finally) appear to agree on. The only difference is that I'm slightly more of a jerk, and I hope she moves on with her life by moving out of state and starting over. It does not sound like this concept is foreign to her, and I would imagine it would be best for all involved. Aside from that, yes- I hope she gets some help to move on with her life and not let the death (natural or suicide) fuck with her anymore...

WOTR

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 07:23:51 AM
I guess you got lucky,  lol.

Even I got antagonizing PM's during that time.  I read em, but I didn't reply.
What am I? Chopped liver? I probably get 15 PM's a year- and 10 of those are just to call me a bastard. How is there all of this additional behind the scenes drama over a dead guy who almost nobody has ever met?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2019, 05:58:17 PM
What am I? Chopped liver? I probably get 15 PM's a year- and 10 of those are just to call me a bastard. How is there all of this additional behind the scenes drama over a dead guy who almost nobody has ever met?

Well, Wade did say Art was her only friend, which is weird. I mean, I have at least twice that many friends and none of them are (or were) Art Bell.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-vdqcYO4w

I was listening to this clip again, with Sean this morning.  (Miss Ya Sean).

Heather admits that she considers her BellGab trolls to be entertainment for her, so there's that.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2019, 05:58:17 PM
Lol.

VC

Does anyone believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

If we are to take her at her word she was talking about needing to make an income too, so she does not seem inclined to just do this as a hobby or in her spare time for free or for donations.

She did say this was a childhood dream of hers to be "on air", which was playacting and imagining being on radio back then, but anyone with such dreams has to have the unstoppable drive and intense interest to keep going forward no matter what. This is a trait that HW seems to be lacking despite her professed dreams to do this, otherwise why just disappear in complete silence and quit doing her own show which she could do on YT or elsewhere at low cost?

EmmonShomly

From the description:
May 30, 2018

Not sure who will even remember this but it's when Heather tries to wish Art's daughter a happy birthday and the second she does things go wrong with the stream. Was hacking to blame? Incompetence to blame? A malfunction? I actually agree with Heather... it seemed like something paranormal happened.

Anyway this is the *clean* clip, most of which was not heard originally live on air. It starts around 6 minutes into the broadcast. I am throwing it out here because it seems very interesting and revealing with regards to certain topics and thought that maybe some others who haven't heard it might find it interesting and/or revealing as well.

Two quick notes:
First I removed the music played at the 10:35 mark and left 5 seconds of silence. Second take note of the phone call received starting at the 13:10 minute mark saying "Heather, you are not on the air", Heather then gets nervous clears her throat and goes to about 20 or 30 seconds of silence, obviously most of which I cut out. Anyone know who it was??? LOL. Sure sounds like the same caller again at the 15:06 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAS-7FMSkc

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on May 02, 2019, 09:53:28 AM
Does anyone believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

If we are to take her at her word she was talking about needing to make an income too, so she does not seem inclined to just do this as a hobby or in her spare time for free or for donations.

She did say this was a childhood dream of hers to be "on air", which was playacting and imagining being on radio back then, but anyone with such dreams has to have the unstoppable drive and intense interest to keep going forward no matter what. This is a trait that HW seems to be lacking despite her professed dreams to do this, otherwise why just disappear in complete silence and quit doing her own show which she could do on YT or elsewhere at low cost?

She already accomplished more than her critics have tried when it comes to producing a show .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 02, 2019, 11:43:40 PM
She already accomplished more than her critics have tried when it comes to producing a show .

Producing is very different than hosting a show. HW never produced "on air" radio/streaming shows. HW was AB's guest-hunter to line-up and schedule guests, but its laughable to consider that "producing a show". Plenty of fantastic guests and interesting people wanted to be on AB's show. Producing guests for AB was a no-brainer easy peasy simpleton contact by phone job.

Again, from my OP: Do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

HW did target AB to have a meaningful relationship w/him beyond an obsessive groupie that wrote him emails for, perhaps, 10+ years or more before actually meeting him for her interview. She obviously put all her marbles and her future plans into her relationship w/AB -her only meaningful relationship according to HW.

No wonder she hasn't moved-on... but that is her choice alone. Loner is as loner does. She could have been on YT doing KoN for months now, but as far as anyone knows she's AWOL again. HW willfully and directly trolls her fans by remaining silent about her intentions or future plans, so fuck that BS. It's not an intelligent or considerate or respectful move for HW to retain many intelligent or considerate or respectful HW fans. HW creates her own Karmic blow-back with the unintelligent, the inconsiderate, and the disrespectful people that continue to defend her.

Why do you care so much? What is your intelligent, considerate, and respectful interest to constantly defend HW's bizarre and erratic behavior? Give Ace of Clubs a nice hug with yourself too. ;)

One last time... Please answer this from my OP: Do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

WOTR

Quote from: VC on May 03, 2019, 06:26:50 AM
One last time... Please answer this from my OP: Do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?
I really can't imagine that. She has burned damn near every bridge that she constructed, or that Art had built for her. Even her hard core groupies have hit the "unsubscribe" button, and most are no longer sending their monthly contributions. She has been out of the public eye for months.

If she were to come back, she would have to start from scratch. If she was serious that it was her dream, she might be able to do a small podcast like the gabcast (no sponsors, no income) for fun. But I don't know that would satisfy the "dream" of hosting a program.

That said, Noory has to be near retirement, and C2C may be looking for an equally engaging host...

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on May 03, 2019, 10:59:32 PM
I really can't imagine that. She has burned damn near every bridge that she constructed, or that Art had built for her. Even her hard core groupies have hit the "unsubscribe" button, and most are no longer sending their monthly contributions. She has been out of the public eye for months.

If she were to come back, she would have to start from scratch. If she was serious that it was her dream, she might be able to do a small podcast like the gabcast (no sponsors, no income) for fun. But I don't know that would satisfy the "dream" of hosting a program.

That said, Noory has to be near retirement, and C2C may be looking for an equally engaging host...

I think that fear of letting art down was the only thing keeping her on the air while he was alive - and even then according to Karen Jackson she went MIA a couple of times when things got too much. I don’t think she has the “intestinal fortitude” to do 5 days a week all the time the way that Noory plods on. His work ethic is very good, but then he just turns up does it and leaves. I don’t think Wade is capable of that level of boundary keeping with her listeners.

After Art died she had nobody to let down - apart from herself, and that wasn’t enough to keep her going.

BellHop

I've done it - I've found a source to collect as many of the Heather shows I can from her short stint on Kingdom of Nye. Downloading them to my hard drive.

DynamoHum

Quote from: BellHop on May 05, 2019, 03:40:32 AM
I've done it - I've found a source to collect as many of the Heather shows I can from her short stint on Kingdom of Nye. Downloading them to my hard drive.

Well apart from the ridiculous bitrate she recorded at, that shouldn’t take too long at all.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 05, 2019, 06:34:23 AM
Well apart from the ridiculous bitrate she recorded at, that shouldn’t take too long at all.

What bitrate was that?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2019, 01:21:02 PM
Go large or stay home!   ::)
Is a shed, a cuckshed if you want, in a crappy town in a middle of the deart called, properly, a "home?" Recalls, to me, a Carlin screed about "homeless" people and homes vs houses.

BellHop

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 05, 2019, 01:20:24 PM
192k. Each show was over 300mb
Folder's already at 4.17GB and I'm not even done with the June shows...