• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

LadyFish

Maybe Heater was having her astral sex with Art?

WeinerInHand

If you have the time, give a listen to Hoagland on Clyde Lewis today - Bat. Shit. Crazy!  😃

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on January 03, 2019, 12:51:51 AM
Maybe Heater was having her astral sex with Art?

I admit, I had the same thought.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2019, 01:33:52 AM
I admit, I had the same thought.

It's not incest if it's in Ghost Mode.

Jackstar

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 03, 2019, 12:53:30 AM
If you have the time, give a listen to Hoagland on Clyde Lewis today - Bat. Shit. Crazy!  😃

THANKS FOR THE URL, FUCKO

Lilith

Yeah, she DID say she would like a UFO to CRASH in her front yard,

instead of land, as the guest pointed out.

Lilith

Well, content aside, at least Heather didn't sound like she had way too much coffee tonight.

Jackstar

I find it hard to believe that this chick can't score some Modifinil. I'm just sayin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2019, 01:14:28 AM
Tuning in to the trainwreck nightly is my New Year's resolution this year. Not projectile vomiting is a close second.

I've already half-failed. I don't think replays count.

Lilith

"Preston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of 21 books and more than 100 articles on UFOs and the paranormal. His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO Magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others. His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell, Exploring Unexplained Phenomenon with Scott Colborn, and many others. He has appeared on Unsealed, Deep Sea UFOs 1 & 2, UFO Hunters and more. His research has been presented in the LA Times, the LA Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

https://prestondennett.weebly.com"

https://thekingdomofnye.com/listen.php

Well, you never know.  Maybe there'll be some drama to spice up the show.

Metron2267

Preston seems to have aged noticeably from his web page pic:

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
having dramatic unexplained encounters.

Description of my love life. 🙄

Bomar

Dudettes and Dudes,...

Rebell...

You should be watching, listening to Pete...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cAwmdXDoprL-LbByx-XqA  ...

Bomar

Lilith

Heather must be awake.  She's spinning tunes.

Oops, maybe she went back to bed.  Heiny Heiny Holey Hushy Bye is playing again.

Lilith

She's pumping out from pole to freezing pole folks.  She's LIVE!

Lilith

I think almost anything would be better than that Heather.

Lilith

I agree about being "topic" focused, instead of "fame" focused Heather.  I just wish the topics were more interesting.

WeinerInHand

She's using her own voice more and more instead of mimicking Art's. Good choice, Heather.

WeinerInHand

MITD sounds like a robot ...there's nothing real about this guy.   😲

WeinerInHand

Don't worry lesbian author -- us trolls don't like you either! 🤬

WeinerInHand

Note: lesbians who flirt with Heather get moved to the front of the line. 🤓

Corona Kitty

Her opening is awful, I don't mean what's between her legs... I meant the opening segment.

Lilith

diddy moon, dydie moon

A moon by any other name...