Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 04:17:54 PM
Heh, you fellas were gonna make Winnie pull a train, now weren't ya? :-X ;)

Wouldn't be hard.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

BULLSHIT.

Radio Affiliates would mean more advertisement money. Schrader has 500 kids to support and has been pretty open about his willingness to take the Noory route to make money. That is why Schrader frequently does paranormal conventions when ever anyone will right him a check. It is also why he keeps doing the 2nd podcast he does for podcast one. He was also "souting locations" for one of those staged Ghost Hunter shows.

If you still don't believe me Schrader himself has mentioned numerous times that he wanted to grow the shows affiliates.

No one will have him. I'm guessing Karen puts the show on to grind Heather's gears as they seemingly did not get along.

There is no ad money unless you have a Walmart type who pays you not to run ads of the competition .

MITD and KONye are using the same subscriber model .

Affiliates means corporate lawyers writing the script , Noory as the perfect example .

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 02, 2019, 05:48:01 PM
There is no ad money unless you have a Walmart type who pays you not to run ads of the competition .

MITD and KONye are using the same subscriber model .

Affiliates means corporate lawyers writing the script , Noory as the perfect example .

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 03:06:25 PM
...and yet, he couldn't even find the time for a meet and greet with poor ol' Weinerinhand when I was in the area...

Dave's not what you'd call a "people person" Listeners are a necessary evil

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 02, 2019, 07:15:03 PM
Dave's not what you'd call a "people person" Listeners are a necessary evil

Agreed...he never seem to ingratiate himself to his fans...he was, "above it all".

Quote from: chefist on January 02, 2019, 07:19:59 PM
Agreed...he never seem to ingratiate himself to his fans...he was, "above it all".

Pretty smart actually.  Otherwise you end up buying George Senda a new pair of glasses.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Pretty smart actually.  Otherwise you end up buying George Senda a new pair of glasses.
But miss the opportunity to send unread books, sent in by guests and their agents, to blind people who call in with desperate stories about their dire financial and medical conditions!

Lilith

"Aage Nost was born on a farm in Norway, Northern Europe, and later in life after graduation from Agricultural College, he operated the family farm for several years. Along the way he spent 1 year in mandatory military service driving a battle tank in his country of Norway. At the age of 25 he left his country to go to the USA to attend flight school at Emery School of Aviation in Greeley, Colorado, where after 1 year he then graduated, and has obtained the following pilot licenses: COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE, INSTRUMENT RATING FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR, MULTI ENGINE RATING AND MULTI ENGINE INSTRUCTOR. Aage Nost has also worked various flight schools and Air Taxi operators. He’s taught the SUBLIMINAL DYNAMICS MIND DEVELOPMENT course which teaches you to assimilate information from a book at the rate of 50,000 or more words per minute or more, Perfected Memory, creative visualization for healing and manifestation, creative goal setting as well as other things NOT taught in the regular school system. He co-wrote the book ALIEN ENCOUNTERS IN AMERICA’S MIDWEST which featured hidden Government documents proving the Government cover-up of the UFO issue, NASA prints of buildings and structures ON OUR Moon, and personal testimonies from people who have had contact with Extraterrestrials. He created, wrote and published THE CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERATOR a monthly newsletter covering controversial political issues, the TRUTH BEHIND THE TRUTH, health issues and BANNED medical cures that work, besides many topics the mainstream media do NOT want to touch!

www.Universal-Consciousness-Show.com
www.BroadcastTeamAlpha.com
www.Aage-Nost.com"

https://thekingdomofnye.com/listen.php

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2019, 07:56:08 PM

"Aage Nost was born on a farm in Norway, Northern Europe, and later in life after graduation from Agricultural College, he operated the family farm for several years. Along the way he spent 1 year in mandatory military service driving a battle tank in his country of Norway. At the age of 25 he left his country to go to the USA to attend flight school at Emery School of Aviation in Greeley, Colorado, where after 1 year he then graduated, and has obtained the following pilot licenses: COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE, INSTRUMENT RATING FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR, MULTI ENGINE RATING AND MULTI ENGINE INSTRUCTOR. Aage Nost has also worked various flight schools and Air Taxi operators. He’s taught the SUBLIMINAL DYNAMICS MIND DEVELOPMENT course which teaches you to assimilate information from a book at the rate of 50,000 or more words per minute or more, Perfected Memory, creative visualization for healing and manifestation, creative goal setting as well as other things NOT taught in the regular school system. He co-wrote the book ALIEN ENCOUNTERS IN AMERICA’S MIDWEST which featured hidden Government documents proving the Government cover-up of the UFO issue, NASA prints of buildings and structures ON OUR Moon, and personal testimonies from people who have had contact with Extraterrestrials. He created, wrote and published THE CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERATOR a monthly newsletter covering controversial political issues, the TRUTH BEHIND THE TRUTH, health issues and BANNED medical cures that work, besides many topics the mainstream media do NOT want to touch!

www.Universal-Consciousness-Show.com
www.BroadcastTeamAlpha.com
www.Aage-Nost.com"

https://thekingdomofnye.com/listen.php

A Norwegian?   K_Dubb will be Stoked

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 08:24:48 PM
Yeah, but can he bake. ;)

Oh I bet not.  Dude can drive a main battle tank in the snow but that is not nearly as good.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 08:24:48 PM
Yeah, but can he bake. ;)

He now lives in Arizona so likely almost every day he bakes, at least in the summers. I like this bio on him. I also find it strange, somewhat disconcerting, when I hear how many woowoo guests, the far-right conspiracy hosts, UFOlogist "experts," and just standard oddballs are pilots and certified for various aircraft.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy them as guests, or hosts, but when talking about flying....

http://www.cojoweb.com/host-aage_nost.html

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 08:32:36 PM
He now lives in Arizona so likely almost every day he bakes, at least in the summers. I like this bio on him. I also find it strange, somewhat disconcerting, when I hear how many woowoo guests, the far-right conspiracy hosts, UFOlogist "experts," and just standard oddballs are pilots and certified for various aircraft.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy them as guests, or hosts, but when talking about flying....

http://www.cojoweb.com/host-aage_nost.html

20. I operate a radio station on 94.3FM in Tucson with all talk radio

I live in Tucson...this does not exist.

Quote from: chefist on January 02, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

Well maybe it exists in the back seat of his LeBaron Convertible when he's out trying to score chicks...................

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 08:39:34 PM
Well maybe it exists in the back seat of his LeBaron Convertible when he's out trying to score chicks...................

...or uses this:

Quote from: chefist on January 02, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

False, no one lives Tucson.

I’m pretty sure it’s made up like Australia.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2018/apr/15/australia-doesnt-exist-and-other-bizarre-geographic-conspiracies-that-wont-go-away

Dr. MD MD

Funny, I never noticed until this still but there is a woman in the backseat next to him but she giving him that WTF are you doing, asshole?! look. :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 08:27:38 PM
Oh I bet not.  Dude can drive a main battle tank in the snow but that is not nearly as good.

Leopard 2A ::) thats not a tank comrade,

This is a Tank!

I didn’t know white people could get a Gerry curl.

Quote from: chefist on January 02, 2019, 08:41:23 PM
...or uses this:

Probably too high tech for him.  Dude still rocks a mullet - that or this picture of him was lifted from the DVD that has
Paul & Ellas dying dog video of 1987 on it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2019, 08:42:40 PM
Funny, I never noticed until this still but there is a woman in the backseat next to him but she giving him that WTF are you doing, asshole?! look. :D

Oh yeah.  Total stink eye.  Check out the action at 0:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIrzkPDtrk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 08:46:22 PM

Instead of the Jews the Nazis should’ve wanted to kill everyone in that commercial.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 08:46:22 PM

In all seriousness a fairly advanced technically product before its time. I also love the jiving black dude (in a sweater) and the "professional entertainer" example besides the obvious tool trying to pick up more chicks with his device while the others there and a bit pissed at his antics (but will still sleep with him.)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2019, 08:49:30 PM
Instead of the Jews the Nazis should’ve wanted to kill everyone in that commercial.  :D

Well all but possibly Miss Puffy Hair Brunette.   She has potential.

Quote from: chefist on January 02, 2019, 08:54:05 PM
Was the black guy dancing Garret Morris?

Not bad.  Garret might have been on a diet and needed some extra cash.   :D