Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
Maybe all the painted rocks she was sent were painted with lead paint? Or some certain types of rocks with mercury or radiation in them? Could, maybe, explain some things?

That would be gilding the lily. She has enough rocks in her head, as it is.

K_Dubb

Maybe all the painted rocks she was sent were painted with lead paint? Or some certain types of rocks with mercury or radiation in them? Could, maybe, explain some things?

Oh I didn't think of that.  It is the desert, but I kind of associate her region more with borax for some reason.

She needs to borrow a geiger counter from the neighbors; I'm sure Art had one.  He seems like the type.

Lilith

Who would even think of doing such a thing?   :o

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 06:48:31 PM
So Heather is talking to a caller, and telling him she'll coach him how to use skype on his android, so she can have him as a guest on Monday.  So,  I'm guessing she had no guest scheduled for Monday yet?

Not to mention he sounds like he has marbles in his mouth.

# I Do Not Envy Heaters Job
# Filling Around 20 Hours A Week With Guest/Talk.
# HerPainUrGain
# Tiem2MakeTheDonuts
# WhatAGrind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 08:01:59 PM
# I Do Not Envy Heaters Job
# Filling Around 20 Hours A Week With Guest/Talk.
# HerPainUrGain
# Tiem2MakeTheDonuts
# WhatAGrind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ

My advice to her, at this point, would be to just have open lines every night.  It would help with her time management issues as well IMO.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
I'm sure it makes sense to them
Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

*sigh

Inviting Heater into their safespace 4 the exclusive reason of being offended.

# TheLivesOfQueef&CuckDavesFlyingMonkeys 
# EG-Needs2Get-A-Job&Laid
# Fun@Parties 

chefist

Maybe a HW celebrity cruise... nothing fancy, just a pontoon boat on lake Havasu or Mead...

To her credit the stream drops this week have dwindled to almost nothing.  Was LNM the weak link?  ;D

On the bad side she desperately needs a producer. Where would you even find such a person?  Trying to do it all herself is a recipe for burnout. Having electronic equipment running 24/7 also seems like a bad idea.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
My advice to her, at this point, would be to just have open lines every night.  It would help with her time management issues as well IMO.

# New Show Names:
# Drum Circle In The Kingdom of Nye
# Chatting With My Subscribers In Nye
# Heathers Wild Kingdom of Drama In Nye
# Heathers Support Group Onna Phone In Nye
# Guess When Heather Is Gonna Cry In Nye
# Heathers Karma & Dharmas Drama In Nye
# Kingdom of Sigh With Heather Waah
# ...

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
Maybe a HW celebrity cruise... nothing fancy, just a pontoon boat on lake Havasu or Mead...

I was thinking of her being the leader of a cuck cult commune in the desert. Ur Ideaz better.

#HeavensGateCan'tWait

whoozit

Heather Wade’s Wild Wad of Nocturnal Narcissism in Nye!  Rolls right off the tongue.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
No; they are dangerous when you live in a glass house.

Only when thrown.

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 09:02:09 PM
I was thinking of her being the leader of a cuck cult commune in the desert. Ur Ideaz better.

#HeavensGateCan'tWait

George Senda.   Reporting for duty!

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on December 15, 2018, 09:03:13 PM
Heather Wade’s Wild Wad of Nocturnal Narcissism in Nye!  Rolls right off the tongue.

There Ya Go!
#MOAR!!

whoozit

The cruise could be called Heather Wade’s  Narcissistic Wake on the Lake.

Dr. MD MD

chefist

I like the way you think

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

#HeavensGateCan'tWait

Heather's Gape...(insert HW laughing pic)

Catsmile

# Ophen Lines With Heather Wade Whats Not Her Fault Today In Her Kingdom of Nye

damon

Heather Wade is just as much of a loser as falkie is. Maybe Chefist can do a show about Heather, just like what he did with falkie.

AZZERAE

Quote from: damon on December 15, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
Heather Wade is just as much of a loser as falkie is.

Rich coming from a man who can barely mouth a coherent set of words verbally. Surely with your stuttering and glaringly apparent speech impediment you can find it in your heart to extend a minimal degree of kindness to your fellow man.

damon

Quote from: Azzerae on December 15, 2018, 11:53:33 PM
Rich coming from a man who can barely mouth a coherent set of words verbally. Surely with your stuttering and glaringly apparent speech impediment you can find it in your heart to extend a minimal degree of kindness to your fellow man.
No.

AZZERAE

Quote from: damon on December 16, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
No.

LOL, more power to ya. Lord knows I wouldn't have the cojones to criticise a single soul other than myself if I were you. You got balls - good for you!

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 08:34:01 PM
To her credit the stream drops this week have dwindled to almost nothing.  Was LNM the weak link?  ;D

On the bad side she desperately needs a producer. Where would you even find such a person?  Trying to do it all herself is a recipe for burnout. Having electronic equipment running 24/7 also seems like a bad idea.

I am convinced she plays the victim and is in total control of her emotions and show .

She let stalker sean beat her up and then waited till he was gone to smack him around without resistance , the attack on this forum was simply more scripted nonsense where she praised certain people by name  .

When she took her little hiatus this past summer it was planned and executed on the last Friday of the month as subs were not on auto-renew . Then when everyone was concerned about her welfare she reappeared with new Ross Mitchell liners and photos of herself magically get taken and leaked .

I am convinced Art taught her well and most are 3 steps behind , she now has her own stream and control .

Heather said early in her MITD gig , men have tried to control me my entire life .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 16, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
I am convinced she plays the victim and is in total control of her emotions and show .

She let stalker sean beat her up and then waited till he was gone to smack him around without resistance , the attack on this forum was simply more scripted nonsense where she praised certain people by name  .

When she took her little hiatus this past summer it was planned and executed on the last Friday of the month as subs were not on auto-renew . Then when everyone was concerned about her welfare she reappeared with new Ross Mitchell liners and photos of herself magically get taken and leaked .

I am convinced Art taught her well and most are 3 steps behind , she now has her own stream and control .

Heather said early in her MITD gig , men have tried to control me my entire life .

Heather contradicts herself all the time. In this case, where she claims men have tried to control her, right away, it comes to mind, her repeating over and over again, about how she depended on Art to protect her.  She fluctuates between wanting to be independent, and dependent.