Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Étouffée on June 08, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
(Thanks, Rix. This is another of my favorites, although Yvette Mimieux as the limpid and passive Weena, got on my nerves).  Night night.

Very welcome.  Both are very fun movies to watch.  Goodnight.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
G'night, Flying Killer Robot.  Nice to have you with us. ;D

Thanks, 21C! - glad I decided to stop lurking and jump into the fray. :)

Bluejay

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
I heard the guest call me... I'll send him a hoodie.
Another fan never knew I had.

Heather did you ever receive your WC hoodie? I sent it via one of your fans that said he would forward it to you

Sean92008

If it weren't for her problems, she'd be invisible.  Not exciting, not intelligent, not charismatic, not likeable, not innovative, not original, not an experiencer, not creative...

She's got to use the Bad Cat Syndrome to get attention.  Whether its unrolling all the toilet paper, climbing the curtains or ripping human flesh, cats need the attention whenever they damn well want it.  Kicked puppy syndrome is similar but different. 

Bluejay

Wait til all these copyright violations catch up with Vara..

Metron2267

Quote from: Étouffée on June 08, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
Zardoz!   A guilty movie pleasure for me.   It is almost brilliant, yet preposterous and hysterical.  Is it profound?  Do I care?  No; but I love it, and own the dvd.  Sean Connery made bald beautiful.  Early adopter of the manly ponytail, as well.

So, great avatar! 
If you haven’t done so already, please post your review of Zardoz.  That would be a fun read for many, I’m thinking.

I have to ditto your post, a real unappreciated camp classic, the male Barbarella?

Love the big floating head and lots of guns!

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 01:20:46 AM
Boorman is one of my favorite living filmmakers.    Excalibur is probably my favorite film of his. Emerald Forest, Deliverance, Point Blank and Hell In the Pacific are all great.  Wish he made more films.  I think Exorcist 2: The Heretic was taken away from him and messed with so I'm sure his cut of the film would have been better.

You have great taste, didn't he also do "Hope and Glory" about London during the Blitz?

Hell in the Pacific = a classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUd5OJY3tw

(alternate ending)

Metron2267

Quote from: Étouffée on June 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
I bet there are a lot of Zardoz fans out here, men and women both, kind of on the down low about it.
It’s by John Boorman!  There’s Charlotte Rampling, and  Talking Rings of the Future! (or was that The Time Machine?)

Mmm...Charlotte Rampling...yesss...  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaR7ab7trzs

Anything more than a mouthfull's wasted... ;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 08, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
You have great taste, didn't he also do "Hope and Glory" about London during the Blitz?

Hell in the Pacific = a classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUd5OJY3tw

(alternate ending)

Yeah he did Hope and Glory and I managed to miss that one.  Something to look forward to though!  I never saw that alternate ending.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
That four hours went by really fast for me.  Thank You for the company gabbers  :)

This is he Kingdom of Nye..thread.
Brig consider this a warning, if you dont stay on topic tonight when Heather is on.

I "will" report you..

It will be on  your permanent record.

wr250

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 08, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
Brig consider this a warning, if you dont stay on topic tonight when Heather is on.

I "will" report you..

reported.

WildCard

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
Wait til all these copyright violations catch up with Vara..

he's playin classical music right now. public domain?

ge30542

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 08, 2018, 01:51:48 AM
Heather just literally compared getting sexual reassignment surgery to getting a tattoo.  And she wants you all to know she's not politically correct.
Look at Sean92008's avatar, its not a far stretch that she may have first hand knowledge.

#ThatBitchIsaMan

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 08, 2018, 07:23:42 PM
good gravy, Heater!

It's dangerous to blow a glass dildo Heater could chip a tooth, just let Art go!

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on June 08, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
Look at Sean92008's avatar, its not a far stretch that she may have first hand knowledge.

#ThatBitchIsaMan
Doh!

I just changed avatars after seeing a horribly built guitar...

Let me share this:

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
Doh!

Let me share this:

She got her mustache from her dad

All of the paranormal talk radio hosts have bitchin mustaches. Is this the secret to being a kick ass host? ...i don't think there is any doubt!

ge30542

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
Doh!

Let me share this:
I think even Lasha would acknowledge a resemblance.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
She got her mustache from her dad

All of the paranormal talk radio hosts have bitchin mustaches. Is this the secret to being a kick ass host? ...i don't think there is any doubt!

The tradition started with all the coke use...  Hide the runny noses...  (Heard from a 70s pop star.)

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 08, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I "will" report you..

wr250 beat you TO IT!  :P

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on June 08, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
he's playin classical music right now. public domain?

I've been listening to Legacy Radio all afternoon.

http://kingdomofnyeradio.com/

Lilith

If I listened to Dave tonight, and posted about it in this thread, I wonder if "THEY" would come over here and tell me I have to post in the Dave thread?  Maybe I should try it and find out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA