Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
What happened to MITD?

Vara’s people probably coordinated a DDOS attack with the Russians.

WhiteCrow

I heard the guest call me... I'll send him a hoodie.
Another fan never knew I had.

Heather did you ever receive your WC hoodie? I sent it via one of your fans that said he would forward it to you

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 11:57:38 PM
Vara’s people probably coordinated a DDOS attack with the Russians.

Oh, yes, of course.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
I heard the guest call me... I'll send him a hoodie.
Another fan never knew I had.

LOL

Hi all - Joining in late tonight ... had to hear that 'ghost ship raging through the (landlocked) kingdom of nye'.  #LEGACY!  Have we had Heather mention her NDE again tonight?

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 08, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Hi all - Joining in late tonight ... had to hear that 'ghost ship raging through the (landlocked) kingdom of nye'.  #LEGACY!  Have we had Heather mention her NDE again tonight?

Yes, yes she did.  8)

Lilith

One mans negative is another mans positive.  Both are a perspective, not a reality, simply a delusion of the New Age movement IMO.

Dyna-X

I've said it before, but the format is one thing Heather has right. 30 min warmup - 3 1/2 hours of guest with the real bumpers.
(I hate the split show thing, and glorified sound effects for bumpers -  there I said it)

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 08, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
I've said it before, but the format is one thing Heather has right. 30 min warmup - 3 1/2 hours of guest with the real bumpers.
(I hate the split show thing, and glorified sound effects for bumpers -  there I said it)

I find Heather more relaxing for the middle of the night, plus she plans to keep the traditions of Ghost to Ghost, and New Years predictions etc.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Senda is going to Alien Con.  He was gifted the final $65 he needs.

Out of all the hours he will be filming, he could manage to produce two good shows.
Would that be two more shows than Amy?

Hi Paul

I tend to agree.  Love the long format. I blame Noory for the split show format taking hold.  That said, some guests you really don't want to hear for 3 or 4 hours.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
Karen replied to one of my emails this morning, she is definitely aware of Heatwad's use of the name.  The rest is confidential but predictable (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean).

[On my end of the communication, I made reference to all the potential Heather and Art Bell relations... As a groupie, as a grifter, as a service provider, and as a daughter...  I'm sure Karen probably has nastier things to say to me with that speculation, obviously she cared for Art a lot.]

https://youtu.be/DEZM92GtPno

Hi Paul

zeebo

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
I find Heather more relaxing for the middle of the night, plus she plans to keep the traditions of Ghost to Ghost, and New Years predictions etc.

And cats.  Don't forget cats.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 12:35:22 AM
I tend to agree.  Love the long format. I blame Noory for the split show format taking hold.  That said, some guests you really don't want to hear for 3 or 4 hours.

You gotta problem with 4 hrs. of Joshua Pee Warren, Bub?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 04:36:36 PM
We thought Art was going to be there for us. That asshole.

If he were honest and said "I'm dying and I will do what I can" can you imagine the sympathy, support and publicity he would have had? The money would have been bigger, and fill-in hosts would have been honored to do it for him. Heck, George would have been supportive too, we all know George is good with that, even with Art's bitchiness towards him.

Instead of doing the Warren Zevon, he did a David Cassidy.  Lying until the end.  Difference is Cassidy came clean, on tape.

My boy Warren!

https://youtu.be/LbhYqV17CoQ

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2018, 12:38:41 AM
You gotta problem with 4 hrs. of Joshua Pee Warren, Bub?

LOL.  I do.  I wonder if I buy one of Joshua's wishing machines, will I be able to wish Warren out of existence?
Hmmm, something to think about.

You're not alone. I really prefer the long interview format - and the comfort food #LEGACY bumper music (and the melodrama).  I make no apologies :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 07, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Wow, the jilted lover act is really over the top... :'(

Newsflash, dying old guy with COPD who values his privacy decides NOT to share his last act with his "audience"...oh the humanity!

::)

Yes, so?

Does every public figure have to perform a mea culpa before they're cleared for disembodiment from here?

Uh-oh.  the Porcine One is here.  Everybody scatter.  She can't get more than one of us if we all move fast.  Oh noes!  I can hear the clatter of her little hooves!  She's after Meeeeeeee!    Runnnnnnn!   

Hi Lasha

K_Dubb

Wasn't her idea that reincarnation devalues your present existence one of the objections raised by Dave's guest Richard Gallagher?  Hmm I wonder if she is listening.

Can someone clear something up for me?  Is Lasha a former Bellgabber?  I seem to recall she was?

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 08, 2018, 12:46:12 AM
Can someone clear something up for me?  Is Lasha a former Bellgabber?  I seem to recall she was?

Yes, Rosegirl.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4093

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 08, 2018, 12:46:12 AM

Yes, she is RoseGirl, and who knows who else.