Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Hog

"It's strange but I hear a Black Sabbath influence in there."

Heather Wade  Dec 12 2019  9:03pm

peace
Hog

Hog

C'mon Heather.  Just grab the fucking mic and start talking like a normal person.  Tell us YOUR story!  You have the means and you're just fucking wasting it. 

What would Art be telling you to do?

C'mon Heather, you can do it!

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on December 19, 2019, 08:15:43 PM
C'mon Heather.  Just grab the fucking mic and start talking like a normal person.  Tell us YOUR story!  You have the means and you're just fucking wasting it. 

What would Art be telling you to do?

C'mon Heather, you can do it!

peace
Hog

This is what the people want!!!

Her voice and lungs don’t sound great. In the grand scheme of things she is a bad podcast host, not nice to people around her, and has some mental health issues. It is like she is some vile human probably not going to win humanitarian awards but there are far worse people than her.

In that sense I hope she is alright because it sounds like she is struggling mentally. The holidays can be really tough for some  people.

Hog

Heather, do you remember the time you were doing stage/roadie work and the story was that people needed to hose off Zakk Wylde because he never changed and never showered while on tour?

That was an excellent Heather Wade story from the Gabcast. 
Listeners are looking for authenticity and honesty.  You need to do a Gabcast again.  The wounds will fester until fleshed out on a Gabcast.  To deny yours and Bellgabs part in Art Bell history is to deny what really happened.  We all had good times, can we not reminisce?  Bellgab drove Arts last 2 comebacks for sure 100%.  Get on the Gabcast with Liberace.

Planet Caravan.  The Pantera Video is AWESOME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWChhdIgT6Q

peace
Hog

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Hog on December 19, 2019, 08:39:14 PM
Heather, do you remember the time you were doing stage/roadie work and the story was that people needed to hose off Zakk Wylde because he never changed and never showered while on tour?

That was an excellent Heather Wade story from the Gabcast. 
Listeners are looking for authenticity and honesty.  You need to do a Gabcast again.  The wounds will fester until fleshed out on a Gabcast.  To deny yours and Bellgabs part in Art Bell history is to deny what really happened.  We all had good times, can we not reminisce?  Bellgab drove Arts last 2 comebacks for sure 100%.  Get on the Gabcast with Liberace.

Planet Caravan.  The Pantera Video is AWESOME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTW3tXsxN_w

peace
Hog

DISGUSTING!

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 19, 2019, 08:36:43 PM
Her voice and lungs don’t sound great. In the grand scheme of things she is a bad podcast host, not nice to people around her, and has some mental health issues. It is like she is some vile human probably not going to win humanitarian awards but there are far worse people than her.

In that sense I hope she is alright because it sounds like she is struggling mentally. The holidays can be really tough for some  people.

Ya.  It sounds like she's in the middle of the desert with nobody to talk to, so she got on the air to talk to us.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2019, 09:44:35 PM
Ya.  It sounds like she's in the middle of the desert with nobody to talk to, so she got on the air to talk to us.

It's as if you're suggesting she's stuck for life in Nye.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 19, 2019, 11:23:36 PM

She'll always have BellGab!

Pizzapunch

She shouldn't have treated Keith that way

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2019, 11:27:21 PM

She'll always have BellGab!

Dogs and cats living in harmony together? ???

Real end times stuff! :D

I’m here in Nevada for a couple days, less than 40 miles to Pahrump ... :o

ItsOver

At least she has a nice place to stay.

ItsOver

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on December 20, 2019, 05:18:38 AM
I’m here in Nevada for a couple days, less than 40 miles to Pahrump ... :o
I'm sure Heater would welcome a fellow BellGabber to her cuckshack.

Hog

Lee's next song parody should be "oh at the cuckshack baybee, cuckshack baby, cuck-shayack, that's where it;s at, cuck shack that's where its at, cuckshack bayebee, cuck shack baby.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

You must use an unorthodox method of walking up to her house to ring the doorbell.

She has claymores and her favourite, the Bouncing Betty mine. After you trigger a Bouncing Betty, a small charge propels the main charge about 3 feet into the air, at that point

6.4 ounces of explosives detonate sending 360 steel ball bearing and other testicle and penile shredding shrapnel in every direction.  There were almost 2 million of the German version called the S-mine.
Have you ever tried t put a tourniquet on a mans detached/partially detached "groin" wound?  Not a pretty sight at all.
To take a line from Dolly Partons performance in the 1980 film ( to 5 where she states.   So you're going around telling everyone I've been sleeping with you.  Well that explains it all". "I'm gonna change you from a rooster to a hen in one shot!"

https://youtu.be/WPQRMeU4Co0

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 19, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

I noticed that low down chest congestion.  I'm sure there's a lot of lung butter down there clogging things up.  Heather, even back in her Gabcast days ALWAYS had slight "uh hum" sound clearing of her throat after she talked.  This is typically an early sign of smoking/vaping related damage of the natural systems of the respiratory system that actually bring phlegm (lung butter) up from the lungs into the throat, then into the mouth for expectoration from the body, or for swallowing.  Phlegm is constantly being moved from the mucin cells within the lungs, mucin cells produce mucous, mucous is the vehicle by which dust/pollen and anything else that shouldnt reside inside teh lungs up and out of the lungs.  this upwards motion of the mucous is driven by tiny hairs called cilia.  These tiny cilia have a wave like motion and are constantly actively "fanning" mucous upwards.  the problem with smoking is that these cilia are paralyzed and can actually be shortened or absent.  The paralyzed or absent cilia can no longer effectively move phlegm therefore the human must constantly have these mini coughs to move the mucous.  This will eventually lead to chronic conditions, infections etc.  It is reversible when smoking/vaping is stopped.

peace
Hog

Robert

Quote from: Hog on December 20, 2019, 08:40:46 AM
I noticed that low down chest congestion.  I'm sure there's a lot of lung butter down there clogging things up.  Heather, even back in her Gabcast days ALWAYS had slight "uh hum" sound clearing of her throat after she talked.  This is typically an early sign of smoking/vaping related damage of the natural systems of the respiratory system that actually bring phlegm (lung butter) up from the lungs into the throat, then into the mouth for expectoration from the body, or for swallowing.  Phlegm is constantly being moved from the mucin cells within the lungs, mucin cells produce mucous, mucous is the vehicle by which dust/pollen and anything else that shouldnt reside inside teh lungs up and out of the lungs.  this upwards motion of the mucous is driven by tiny hairs called cilia.  These tiny cilia have a wave like motion and are constantly actively "fanning" mucous upwards.  the problem with smoking is that these cilia are paralyzed and can actually be shortened or absent.  The paralyzed or absent cilia can no longer effectively move phlegm therefore the human must constantly have these mini coughs to move the mucous.  This will eventually lead to chronic conditions, infections etc.  It is reversible when smoking/vaping is stopped.

What would you have to vape to produce that effect?

Robert

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2019, 06:16:10 PMI don't think there's any rules about not playing a tune twice in a row onna air Heather.

#ICouldBeWrong
DJ Stashu does it all the time on "Dance With Me, Stanley", Fri. nights 6-7 ET on WFMU.

She taught her listeners Polish for "one more time": "Yeshteras," or something like that.

Hog

Quote from: Robert on December 20, 2019, 09:21:16 AM
What would you have to vape to produce that effect?

That I'm not sure of. I used to think that vaping was benign, I'm just not so sure anymore. There's certainly nothing that I can reference to prove anything one way or the another.

peace
Hog

VC

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

Did Heater say anything that can confirm this DJ broadcast was in real time, or could this be a recording from some time ago?

Did she address her recent activities or reasons for MIA since ghosting again in October?

I only listened for a short time because the music sound seemed distorted, too high gain setting, and I just wasn't interested in hearing shit sound quality. What a trolling witch she is. LOL.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on December 20, 2019, 03:31:21 PM
Did Heater say anything that can confirm this DJ broadcast was in real time, or could this be a recording from some time ago?

Did she address her recent activities or reasons for MIA since ghosting again in October?

I only listened for a short time because the music sound seemed distorted, too high gain setting, and I just wasn't interested in hearing shit sound quality. What a trolling witch she is. LOL.

Was definitely live, when she started she did a time check and also she was making contextual comments about Christmas (ie how it was going to be a terribly sad time for her).

timebandit

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 20, 2019, 03:38:14 PM
Was definitely live, when she started she did a time check and also she was making contextual comments about Christmas (ie how it was going to be a terribly sad time for her).
isn't she incredible dyno? I never lost faith..
she came back bigger, better, stronger and more amazing than ever before.
remember when tom sawyer escaped from the cave, he turned around and yelled to becky thatcher "I'm comin for ya!"..
and went back in?  heather's return was greater than that one.

Welcome To Triumph!

#Legacy

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

well it would be fun to do a drive-by, but I am leaving tomorrow…  so close and yet so far away. I am sure she would welcome me with open arms, I could be wrong…

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on December 20, 2019, 07:27:39 PM
well, it would be fun to do a drive-by, but I am leaving tomorrow…  so close and yet so far away. I am sure she would welcome me with open arms, I could be wrong…

I'm sure your arrival would be appreciated, unlike the others who have tried to make their way through.