• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight in The Cuckshed

Started by Element 115, May 29, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Does Heater still believe in magic?

Yes, because B. Clinton still can’t get the Heater smell off from the handle of his dual purpose witch broom.
1 (11.1%)
Yes, because she has “technical wizards” as minions.
0 (0%)
Yes, because her open lines have a curse on them.
0 (0%)
No, because karma isn’t the same as magic.
0 (0%)
No, because she’s stuck for life in Nye.
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Element 115

Open lines questions to ask thread!

Post your ideas!!!

Open lines soon!  Heater said by Wednesday, Thursday or Friday!!!  Her "technical wizards" will get everything all set soon!!

See link of the audio from last night's show!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vly167e1pi5autn/HW%205-28-18.mp3

Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Favorite Christmas memory go!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on May 29, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

The year i got a domesticated cat girl for Christmas (=`ω´=) Nyan!

Quote from: Element 115 on May 29, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
Open lines questions to ask thread!

Post your ideas!!!

Open lines soon!  Heater said by Wednesday!!!  Her "technical wizards" will get everything all set soon!!
Hey I want to thank you so much for that, I missed the first hour  and are so wanted to hear what she said about art and family. Thanks again

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 29, 2018, 08:34:04 PM
Hey I want to thank you so much for that, I missed the first hour  and are so wanted to hear what she said about art and family. Thanks again

Howdy. I don’t think she mentioned anyone except for herself.

Element 115

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 29, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

You are welcome!  Glad I could help!  Open lines soon!  Let's hear your ideas for questions.  Heater is "jonesing" for open lines she said @ 2:09 into the new show!

Quote from: Element 115 on May 29, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
You are welcome!  Glad I could help!  Open lines soon!  Let's hear your ideas for questions.  Heater is "jonesing" for open lines she said @ 2:09 into the new show!

lol @ Jonesing

Every time I see Heater Wade, I think that would have been a much better name than Nuke LaLoosh for that character in Bull Durham

ShayP

I tried to listen to that crap but can't finish.  Done at the 15 minute mark.  She is pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic.

Quote from: username on May 29, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

The year I got one of these babies - I wore the damn thing out..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gq_2a8lOnA

Quote from: ShayP on May 29, 2018, 08:49:41 PM
I tried to listen to that crap but can't finish.  Done at the 15 minute mark.  She is pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic.

very much so.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
Thanks Gravity. Was it another counseling session?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
Did she mention that she, as a witch, no longer believes in magic with the Toltec shaman? What was his "take" on it? Why does she have technical "wizards" if she doesn't believe in magic? How can "open lines" have "a curse on them" if she doesn't believe in magic?

Element 115

But open lines soon, though...

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 29, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

...Where can I get one of those?

Asking for a friend.

Friday

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 08:41:54 PM
lol @ Jonesing

My wife said that a few months ago and sex hasn't been the same since. Just kidding. We don't have sex.

starramus

What do you have smoke, and a pancake?

starramus

I don't know I haven't had it in her mouth.

starramus

Must have been some hot nights in that cuck shed! Artie must have been doing his own version of Jurassic Cock. Anyone going into Area 51 with Heather? You might get eaten.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 29, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

I only want happiness for you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 29, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
The year I got one of these babies - I wore the damn thing out..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gq_2a8lOnA

You're a bit older than I thought, the joys of opening that long expected toy. Christmas is always fun..... However the whole Christmas memory thing, is just a gag.

I'm not here to ruin the memories however.... Carry on....

Hog

So do we know why Heather couldn't come back and do the MITD show when Keither wanted her to?

peace
Hog

Juan

Quote from: Hog on June 01, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
So do we know why Heather couldn't come back and do the MITD show when Keither wanted her to?

peace
Hog
It wasn’t time. Boo, hoo, hoo.

Hog

MITC(Midnight In The Cuckshed-05/25/18)

8:30-15:42-Transripts

"This thing is not over, it's not over. We've had to deal with a tragedy losing our friend Art and we've had some speed bumps in the way you know but during times like this we tend to find out what we're made of, and um you know when I was growing up we had a saying in our house that went kinda like this we used to always say you know, these trying times they, they don't necessarily build character but they certainly do reveal it and um   and that is that is clear  that is  something that I am having to, to, to learn and come to terms with and really figure out , you know what am I,  made of.  And of course when we bring Markus Leader on here in  a-bout oh  I don't know 15 20 minutes or so, we're going to begin that exploration , the exploration that for us,  for most of us, has been on pause, well that exploration will now begin again and I will be here tomorrow night, and the next night, and the next night and the next night after that and ah I truly believe that with all of you out there, you know this can be worked through, I really believe that. And you know I do wanna take a minute here to thank all of you I don't know if I've had the opportunity so much has happened you know the days are sorta run-running together but um I wanna take a moment to thank all of you out of there who have been e-e-mailing me, sending me messages again sending me packages, you know the love from all of you out there, listeners, guests, my friends in the radio business ah is just absolutely overwhelming and every single time I get another message from one of you out there that says you know, you can do this, we're with you you're not alone no matter what you think, no matter  how alone you think you might be you're not alone and these messages have been coming in just absolutely relentlessly you ah you folks out there don't give up and uh bless you all for that truly  bless you all for a never never giving up and for being that persistent and again I just want to thank you, thank you for sending me those messages thank you for always being there and to all of my friends out there who have spent countless hours on the phone with me in the past weeks  to all my friends in the radio business who have given me priceless sage advice, you know who you are out there and  I'm more grateful than I really have words to say, I don't know how to convey the gratitude that I have for that sort of support um it is just, it is just unbelievable, and here in a very dark hour in a very dark time in my life you know it was all of you who sort of opened the curtains and brought the sunshine back in you know, sort of brought the starlight and the moonlight back into my life and that's what gives me the strength and the breath and the presence of mind to be here tonight, ah being here able to broadcast in front of all of you I cannot take credit for that it really isn't my doing it's the doing of so many people out there who, who offered a hand when they didn't have to do that, uh they don't get anything out of it, they don't get a really a benefit out of it some of my friends have mentioned to me look I'm helping you because all I'm interested is some good, I'm interested in some good radio, so get back on the air and give me some good radio. So anyhow I, I  really want to thank everybody, out there I really do, I'd, I, I guess right now what I'm doing is I'm trying to search for the words, and its difficult to find the words, none of the words that I can come up with right now really are enough to thank you for everything that you've done and I mean every last single one of you and you know who you are out there, you do know who you are It's a very special thing to be able to sit into this chair, turn everything on flip all of these switches turn everything on, it's a very special thing that I even know how to run this studio, and here I go here goes my throat ahem, it is very special to me that you all have reached out a hand to help in one way or another whether it be sending me a message sending me an e-mail oh sending me maybe a funny picture or a couple words of encouragement on Facebook messenger boy you all you listeners out there guests and my friends in the radio business have been keeping that Facebook messenger "HOT" as we say and I appreciate it a great deal because I know a lot of you have sent me messages and I haven't had the chance to respond to all of you but I do want you to know  I read every single one of them you know when it becomes, and bear with me, because I am going to be emotional now and then, but when its 3 o'clock in the morning and everything is quiet and I look at the clock and think to myself, Boy you know if this were going the way they were I'd probably trying to burn off the adrenaline from a really good show, or even a really bad show and I'd be getting ready for the next night, and that's not what I'm sitting here doing, I'm sitting here with about a thousand and 21 problems and trying to solve all of them then I turn to my e-mail and I turn to my Facebook and I turn to those messages from all of you and though I have no responded to every single message Boy I've tried I really have tried to respond to every single message that has been sent to me but I do read them and every single message has offered me just a little bit more strength and I'll be perfectly honest with you I am leaning on all of you out there, I'm, I, need that right now I need every little tiny bit of friendship that I can get right now in order to be here sitting in this chair in order to bring you what I have been taught to bring you and so I wanted to make a big point of that tonight to, to really extend those thanks and I'll probably be offering those thanks, extending those thanks to all of you uh pretty often because again I would not be sitting here talking on this microphone without the help of SO, SO many people."

Heather goes on to mention that she does NOT have a wormhole.  Though it does sound like she really needs to get laid in the worse way. 

I'm done.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Friday on May 31, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
My wife said that a few months ago and sex hasn't been the same since. Just kidding. We don't have sex.

F