• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"The Great Area 51 Raid"

Started by timebandit, May 25, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

timebandit

If it happens #HeatherArmy will be there..

#Heather4Ever

karameh1

I for one AM holding my breath   :-[

timebandit

I'll pick heather up and take her there myself

timebandit

Drop me a PM heather.. I'll rent us a nice motor home..
Kitchen, shower the works.

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 27, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
Drop me a PM heather.. I'll rent us a nice motor home..
Kitchen, shower the works.

More like a popup camper... ;)

Bart Ell

Some patchouli smelling desert rat thought she could organize a raid on a government facility?
Was Paul going to drive his cop car through the gate while Ella mooned security?
#PeaTheBrain

Juan

If she had any sense of drama and promotion, she’d come on tomorrow claiming to have taken the last couple of weeks off to make the raid, then bring on a guest she claims to have rescued from the men in Black. I mean witchcraft, right?

timebandit

Quote from: Juan on May 27, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
If she had any sense of drama and promotion, she’d come on tomorrow claiming to have taken the last couple of weeks off to make the raid, then bring on a guest she claims to have rescued from the men in Black. I mean witchcraft, right?
she'll forsure mention it tomorrow..if it's on I'm going.
It's about a 5 hour drive for me.. piece of cake

Metron2267

She could do some research first, if that's not too much to ask of a grieving "legacy"...

https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-8050-4777-6
Area 51

David Darlington, Author Henry Holt & Company $25 (320p) ISBN 978-0-8050-4777-6

Area 51, the remote piece of Nevada desert real estate that serves as a top secret military installation, is the crossroads where the paranoid, the paranormal and a pop culture parable converge. In this entertaining study, Darlington (The Mojave) maps Area 51 with flair, explaining that some of the prominent theories surrounding it include beliefs that the facility is housing flying saucers that crashed at Roswell, that there are extraterrestrials on the site cooperating with government officials and that the site is run by a ""shadow government"" established by President Truman. Area 51's secretive existence, it seems, serves as focus for every conspiracy imaginable, all of them fascinating and some even grimly optimistic. After all, as Darlington makes clear, conspiracy is a more hopeful view of the world than chaos, as it operates on the assumption that at least someone is at the controls. In the best sections of the book, Darlington explains not only the history of Area 51 but the budgetary and political advantages of secrecy. Throughout, he brings a reporter's balanced eye to his material and to the people involved, so that believers and skeptics alike should take to his account.

:-X

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 27, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
... After all, as Darlington makes clear, conspiracy is a more hopeful view of the world than chaos...

Are those the only two choices?

timebandit

I'll just go myself..
I been meaning to anyway.

timebandit

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Expect this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Nc9SWED00
that looked illegal.. military has no authority over civilians, only on military installations.
This side of the sign is blm land I assume. But what can you do.. take their shit and leave

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 10:21:24 AM
that looked illegal.. military has no authority over civilians, only on military installations.
This side of the sign is blm land I assume. But what can you do.. take their shit and leave

It's par for the course out there. There must be a dozen videos of the camo guys doing as they please.

I'd advise leaving them and their playpen alone, unless you really want to get docked $750 in fines by a no doubt complicit county judge...

:-\

timebandit

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
It's par for the course out there. There must be a dozen videos of the camo guys doing as they please.

I'd advise leaving them and their playpen alone, unless you really want to get docked $750 in fines by a no doubt complicit county judge...

:-\

I would go to see lil ale inn.. driving the dirt road to the sign has little interest to me. I'd do it for heather though

DarKPenguiN

I dont know- I think its a hell of a good publicity stunt and if I were in her position I would go for it.

I see alot of people thinking shes foolish for attempting this, she could be hurt, imprisoned, etc...No way- If she does it properly and totally in the open she will be met by guards and possibly taken into custody for a minute as soon as she ignores their warnings and takes a step inside- People will be livestreaming it and that alone will a receive relatively large audience-

After the arrest (*Perhaps even before the "attempt") she will be featured on all the news websites.

Properly promoted this could be massive and really help her career imho- The potential benefit would far outweigh the risk involved. Even a short stint in a cell (unlikely but possible) would just make the story bigger and bigger and at the end she reaps a ton of press.

Nope, unlike most people here I think its a brilliant idea.

Robert

Who should report on it: George Knapp or Dave Schrader?

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
I would go to see lil ale inn.. driving the dirt road to the sign has little interest to me. I'd do it for heather though

Wow, you really are into Heather a lot!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 31, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
Wow, you really are into Heather a lot!

Never more than an inch or two.

Morgus

Area 51 only has the top secret airplanes like the Stealth, etc.
HW should try to invade the underground S4 where Bob Lazar reported the flying saucers and even ETs are at...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on May 31, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
Area 51 only has the top secret airplanes like the Stealth, etc.
HW should try to invade the underground S4 where Bob Lazar reported the flying saucers and even ETs are at...

You don't think they moved all that once people started camping out nearby?