• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Condoms required to be available for the "New" Boy Scouts

Started by Up All Night, May 22, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Up All Night

Condoms must now be made available to 'all participants' at the Boy Scouts global gathering, the World Scout Jamboree, as girls are permitted to join the organization

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758385/Condoms-available-Boy-Scouts-global-gathering.html

You know the old Scout Motto  -- "Be Prepared" . . .

Next... A "Rape Kit" Merit Badge

Zenman

Seems like a good idea to me since there'll be girls and alcohol at the Jamborees now.

Times aren't what they used to be.   :P

Metron2267

Quote from: Zenman on May 22, 2018, 03:59:42 PM
Seems like a good idea to me since there'll be girls and alcohol at the Jamborees now.

Tying a proper square knot or a bowline carries revised meaning...

::)

ponyboysunset

Am I the only one who finds the merging of these scouts messed up?

ShayP

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 22, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

No.  I do.  There is no need for it whatsoever. 

Metron2267

Nope.

And I mean what father doesn't want his son in the Brownies... :-\

ponyboysunset

All, the Girl Scouts are taking trans so they are basically taking boys. Thanks for making me feel less crazy. My liberal housemate thinks I should be more progressive.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 22, 2018, 05:48:32 PM
All, the Girl Scouts are taking trans so they are basically taking boys. Thanks for making me feel less crazy. My liberal housemate thinks I should be more progressive.  ::)

Yikes, so why limit it to humans, open the door to all primates!

No more darned populist speciation. :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
Yikes, so why limit it to humans, open the door to all primates!

No more darned populist speciation. :P
Cats and dogs living together mass hysteria. Lol.  :P

Jackstar

All I can wonder is... "how much are these kids paying for weed?"

paladin1991

It's all about gender equality isn't it?  Sheesh.

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
Nope.

And I mean what father doesn't want his son balls deep in the Brownies... :-\
fixed

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 22, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
I would think that the Girl Scouts, Brownies, etc organizations would be really pissed off at this. Because it totally undercuts their organizations- or can boys also join them? Is there really such a popular cry for all this social experimentation from the actual members, and parents of members, of these organizations? Are 4-H members in Iowa really demanding single-sex bathrooms etc at events?
The Boy Scout condom requirement apparently is not new- which is even a bit more disturbing since previously the meetings were boys,many underage, and men only....so why would condoms be required??
https://issuu.com/worldscouting/docs/wosm_wsjguidelines_en_2016

Up All Night

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 09:22:15 PM
All I can wonder is... "how much are these kids paying for weed?"

A good scout, with his/her compass skills, should be able to track and find the marijuana fields they have planted in the wild.

With pot being legal in some states, I'd guess "Best Practices" for planting, raising, and harvesting marijuana will now be part of 4-H Clubs...

The first 4-H camp was held in Randolph County, West Virginia. Originally, these camps were for what was referred to as "Corn Clubs". Campers slept in corn fields, in tents, only to wake up and work almost the entirety of each day.

So, in the near future will likely be this Press Release:

The first 4-H marijuana camp was held in Pueblo County, Colorado. These camps are referred to as "Pot Clubs". Campers sleep in pot fields, in tents, only to wake up and work almost the entirety of each day.

Up All Night

Quote from: Zenman on May 22, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

Condoms were a good idea when the scouts expanded their membership to gay men and boys...

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on May 23, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
Condoms were a good idea when the scouts expanded their membership to gay men and boys...
Indeed at least HIV and other venereal diseases won't be spread, as easily in the camps.
4-H in Iowa is, apparently because it is not really confirmed, not going to implement the radical sexual agenda after all. Though we know how the Left often works in all ways, "two steps forward, one step back." And this stuff is being pushed for children in many other groups, schools, and media.
http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/surprise-outcome-for-iowa-4-h-lgbt-coup/

Boys at the age of puberty, and girls I imagine, need places they can get away from the opposite sex. Until now, that's something Boy and Girl scouts provided. You go and learn stuff and have fun without the drama and stress of boy-girl problems. What is happening is puzzling. Having said that, there were closet case gay kids in my scout troop, so even in the days of Dont ask Dont tell, there were issues. Pretty sure they were too young to have STDs. I guess it would have helped them, and the few kids who had spotted them, if the scoutmasters had some kind of talk with us about gay people so nobody would freak out. Back then, everybody called each other queers, but I for one didn't know what it meant.

albrecht

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 25, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
Boys at the age of puberty, and girls I imagine, need places they can get away from the opposite sex. Until now, that's something Boy and Girl scouts provided. You go and learn stuff and have fun without the drama and stress of boy-girl problems. What is happening is puzzling. Having said that, there were closet case gay kids in my scout troop, so even in the days of Dont ask Dont tell, there were issues. Pretty sure they were too young to have STDs. I guess it would have helped them, and the few kids who had spotted them, if the scoutmasters had some kind of talk with us about gay people so nobody would freak out.
Has the Girl Scouts and Brownies etc issued any statement? I would think they would complain because it would hurt their groups if girls left for Cub and Boy Scouts? Or have they changed their policy and allow boys to join them? At this point why not merge them all and cut down on the bureaucracy?
Here we have weird situations that aren't fair. Like a guys (who say they think they are girls) winning girls sports, people taking hormones, steroids, etc to "help" with gender bending allowed to play sports where normal people aren't allowed to take them because improve performance. Not only is it confusing for children (the intention) but it is not fair because for certain sports and certain events men and women perform differently and have advantages. And this is Texas! I can only imagine the weirdness in places like California....

Robert

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 22, 2018, 05:30:40 PMAm I the only one who finds the merging of these scouts messed up?
Too bad it comes too late for my friend's former daughter, now son, Sam[antha].  Though I doubt joining the Boy Scouts was Sam's only reason for coming to identify as male.

Jackstar

Quote from: Up All Night on May 23, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
Campers slept in corn fields, in tents, only to wake up and work almost the entirety of each day.

Far superior to a Clinton presidency.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
I would think that the Girl Scouts, Brownies, etc organizations would be really pissed off at this. Because it totally undercuts their organizations- or can boys also join them? Is there really such a popular cry for all this social experimentation from the actual members, and parents of members, of these organizations? Are 4-H members in Iowa really demanding single-sex bathrooms etc at events?
The Boy Scout condom requirement apparently is not new- which is even a bit more disturbing since previously the meetings were boys,many underage, and men only....so why would condoms be required??
https://issuu.com/worldscouting/docs/wosm_wsjguidelines_en_2016
Do you know what page?  It is too small on my screen to determine.
Me

Jojo

Surely it's illegal to distribute sex paraphernalia to minors.
And, what is this about having alcohol there?
Letting in females was already pretty wild.
Me

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 03:11:58 AM
Do you know what page?  It is too small on my screen to determine.
Me
Section 7.3

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on May 22, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
It seems bizarre to me.  Gender issues could be based on birth certificate or medical record.  There could be a new "Child Scout" organization for dual/all genders for those who want it.

Me

Metron2267

Are we really to the point that we NEED a gender bender "scouting" organization?

WTF has happened to this world???? :( :( :( :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
It seems bizarre to me.  Gender issues could be based on birth certificate or medical record.  There could be a new "Child Scout" organization for dual/all genders for those who want it.

Me

Is that what you'd like so that you and all your child molesting, baby killing friends can have a good time?

Metron2267

Children don't have gender identity issues ftmp _unless_ they are seeded with them by their screwed up leftard parental units.

Period.

:(