• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VINCENT PONTIUS THREAD

Started by PaulK, May 20, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

PaulK

Hi Vincent.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread for You,Your own thread in case you would like to post in one place
(besides of course posting in other threads as You will desire).
Also it will help us to post questions and comments for you here in one place and if/when you will start doing podcasts this could be your thread
that might get slightly renamed by Liberchi (Liberace) to something like: VINCENT PONTIUS Podcast or whatever name you would like to change it to.
(maybe Liberchi agrees to make a 'sticky' of this thread for time being so we can find it easily).
Or maybe You or others will decide to start a different thread for You and delete this one.

It was so nice listening to Your interview with Liberace-mv.(I call him Liberchi)
You give off really good vibes, you sound friendly and honest. 

I just like to say Hi to You Vincent and to wish You and Your family all the best and lots and lots of happiness and Love. :)

bellNwhistle

I haven’t listened to the GabCast yet, so I know very little at this point.
However, welcome to you, Vincent. Best wishes to you and your family.

popple

Vincent was the last person on my mind to show up on the well promoted & highly speculated GabCast. I'm really happy to hear how having a family of his own changed his life for the better, and wish him nothing but good stuff going forward :)

Oh, and I'm sure he will gather an audience that goes beyond gabbers if he does choose to start a podcast. It might be a nice thing to do with his daughter once in a while too. He mentioned their shared interest in Japanese comics.

moosie

Welcome Vincent. It's good to see you here. I really enjoyed listening to you in Gabcast last night. I hope to hear you hosting/co-hosting soon. Please post often and praise Liberace.