• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert WITHOUT Heather Wade

Started by starramus, May 02, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

starramus

So this seems the verdict. Is this Keith person going to keep us on edge as to who the new host will be. Come on Mr. Rowland just a few hints PLEASE! You better keep us fuckin interested!

BettyO417

Quote from: starramus on May 02, 2018, 04:56:42 PM
So this seems the verdict. Is this Keith person going to keep us on edge as to who the new host will be. Come on Mr. Rowland just a few hints PLEASE! You better keep us fuckin interested!

So when will this new host be appearing? Come on Keith, we've waited long enough.

QuoteMidnight In The Desert WITHOUT Heather Wade

be careful what you ask for...

It's gonna be Spooky Tim.  He has been promoting himself and bowing to Bellgab for a while now.  Isn't it obvious?

trostol

well..i do not know if he was joking..but KR did ask if any one wanted to do it for free lol

paladin1991

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
It's gonna be Spooky Tim.  He has been promoting himself and bowing to Bellgab for a while now.  Isn't it obvious?

Are you sure?  I didn't get my blow job yet.  You get yours?  No.  Then the deal is not done.

The email from Keith that a lot of us got said there was a list of host he had in mind. Can't find the list. Don't know if he meant physical list but sounds like it.  I think at this point they should just end the show. Don't know why Heather backed out but strange.. just end it already instead of trying to find someone else. It's over.
I would like it to keep going but nothing about this show has anything to do with Art anymore.  Looking around some of these posts and host people are suggesting makes me realize there are way too many podcasts and radio shows of this genre. Nothing would stand out about mitd anymore. It would just blend in with all the others .

Art quit, Heather took over , Heather is gone now so be done and say it was fun while it lasted.