• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ideas for guest hosts for MITD

Started by Bluejay, April 27, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 27, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
I'm not shy about the fact that, if it was open, I'd want it. I've been hosting my own similar show for 12 years. It's time I stop being complacent, and start kicking some ass. Spooky Southcoast has to go next level. Even if Art wasn't still actively hosting a show, I feel there's a void now, and I need to fill it. That's not ego. That's just my gut.

Then how about a link, bro? :D

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 27, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
I'm not shy about the fact that, if it was open, I'd want it. I've been hosting my own similar show for 12 years. It's time I stop being complacent, and start kicking some ass. Spooky Southcoast has to go next level. Even if Art wasn't still actively hosting a show, I feel there's a void now, and I need to fill it. That's not ego. That's just my gut.

link?

SpookyTim

www.spookysouthcoast.com

Over 500 shows, all free to download via podcast. Most of the last five or six years or so are also available in video form, both full shows and in segments.

http://www.youtube.com/spookysouthcoast

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 27, 2018, 09:29:36 PM
www.spookysouthcoast.com

Over 500 shows, all free to download via podcast. Most of the last five or six years or so are also available in video form, both full shows and in segments.

http://www.youtube.com/spookysouthcoast

Thank you, sir.

Asuka Langley

Art looks like Vengeance Dad in that picture

SpookyTim

It really is one of the oddest photos I've seen of Art. I have no idea where my producer Matt found it. But I love it, in an odd way.

SpookyTim

Vengeance Art could be a meme now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
Heather was such a disappointment Art offed himself. sheeit.

F

He looks angry...but determined. :D