• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL would never accept the disgusting hatred going on around here.

Started by jedimiller, April 22, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

sampson2625

Quote from: mv on April 22, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
I knoooow.  I hate it when people do that.

Took 30 seconds of searching to find that.

clearly you come from a position of unassailable credibility.

Zinggggggggggggggggggggg!

Art Bell spent the last five years of his life in a juvenile tit for tat with George, Coast, and Premiere. Where ever Art is now there's one thing for sure, he's pissed he's missing out on all the drama his death has caused. He was and always will be a total drama queen.

sampson2625

Quote from: jedimiller on April 22, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls. You hate on Heather, Noory and everyone on the radio. Why even be here at all? Personally, I think this site should be shut down or moderated by someone who actually cares about Radio and these issues. The stuff that has been said about Art and his family is shocking and sick. I want everyone and each of you to apologize and reinvent yourselves. Hating on a person who is doing a radio show is a shame. It's having no decency and it shows just how insecure and how much you hate yourself. I've had my own monsters but I move up and respect people. You haters hiding behind a computer, talking smack about these people working is absolutely, shameful. I had hope for the human race and for the fans..but just reading this board recently, I can see humanity degrading and going back 10, 000 years. I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

I loved listening to Arts shows, but Art Bell was a royal asshole, i dont give a frenchmans fuck about what he would have thought. And who the fuck does Heather think she is anyways? Bellgab is a great board with great fans....hey jedi why dont you pack up your shit and beat it asshole.

Maybe you should call in to heathers new show "midnight from the soup kitchen" and cry to her about how insensitive the magnificent stallions of bellgab are.

ItsTelly

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
I'm only 5 minutes in, but Ed is talking about David Oates driving around and having sex with female fans in a van and Art reporting him to the FBI.

U nasty, David!
/

Who is David Oates?  As I said before I joined in 2018 (I was clearly missing out; where were all you Bellgabbers all my life?), this site is a riddle wrapped in an enigma so many backstories, intrigue, and mystery just about the damn show not even the show topics.

Re: Art.  He was no Saint, just another human being. Flawed just like the rest of us.  He even confessed to that many times.  We loved him anyway. 

As JC once said: Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own?

Telly

trostol

I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls. You hate on Heather, Noory and everyone on the radio. Why even be here at all? Personally, I think this site should be shut down or moderated by someone who actually cares about Radio and these issues. The stuff that has been said about Art and his family is shocking and sick. I want everyone and each of you to apologize and reinvent yourselves. Hating on a person who is doing a radio show is a shame. It's having no decency and it shows just how insecure and how much you hate yourself. I've had my own monsters but I move up and respect people. You haters hiding behind a computer, talking smack about these people working is absolutely, shameful. I had hope for the human race and for the fans..but just reading this board recently, I can see humanity degrading and going back 10, 000 years. I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

you must be new here...welcome!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
/

Who is David Oates?  As I said before I joined in 2018 (I was clearly missing out; where were all you Bellgabbers all my life?), this site is a riddle wrapped in an enigma so many backstories, intrigue, and mystery just about the damn show not even the show topics.

Re: Art.  He was no Saint, just another human being. Flawed just like the rest of us.  He even confessed to that many times.  We loved him anyway. 

As JC once said: Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own?

Telly

I don’t remember JC saying that. Was that on the phone call when he told Art that Edna left him to join the bikers?

AZZERAE

Quote from: sampson2625 on April 22, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
Maybe you should call in to heathers new show "midnight from the soup kitchen" and cry to her about how insensitive the magnificent stallions of bellgab are.

You go girl!

ItsTelly

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
I don’t remember JC saying that. Was that on the phone call when he told Art that Edna left him to join the bikers?

I believe so but I will have to go back and check the tape again.

Telly

FallenSeraph

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
I'm only 5 minutes in, but Ed is talking about David Oates driving around and having sex with female fans in a van and Art reporting him to the FBI.

U nasty, David!

The rest of it:
-- Many of Art's shows were scripted. ("This isn't a news show, Ed! It's just entertainment.") ... The thought of Evelyn Paglini being just some old-broad actress makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry.
-- More lawsuit details, for those who are interested.
-- Alleged feud between Noory and Art, with Oates-as-C2C guest as a hard dig
-- Art's wealth and home decor
-- Stuff about how Art really met Aeryn that's none of my business
-- Allegations that Art was a frequent customer at the Cherry Ranch brothel, in walking distance from his house, which Ed said he gathered "based on phone conversations" with Art.
-- Art tried to get the West Memphis 3 crowd on his show, but they would only talk to "The Wiccan Ramona."
-- Stuff about Art's estranged son that's none of my business.
-- Everyone else who tried to do paranormal radio was just "jealous" of Art's success.

The fact that Ed started many sentences with "Get this: [gossip, gossip, gossip]" was like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

The show ended with Ed's plug for some "life-changing tea" he's selling, to which he attributes his date with a 25-year-old that night. KLASSY!

I need a shower now.

Gee.  What did you think about Art lying to his listeners about why he was quitting - probably the last two times?  After asking for unpaid efforts on his behalf to get the shows up and running.  Or constantly teasing the idea he'd come back and do a few shows to fill in for Heather - in order to dupe those same listeners into keeping their subscriptions going?

Sort of makes a person wonder what else he lied about?  The 2 year non-compete?  The various paranormal experiences he reported having?  The Ouija Board event that was just ''too disturbing'' to tell?  And a thousand other things.

Or what about the way Heather has conducted herself over the past 10 days?  The past couple of years?  Any comments on any of that?

ItsTelly

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
The rest of it:
-- Many of Art's shows were scripted. ("This isn't a news show, Ed! It's just entertainment.") ... The thought of Evelyn Paglini being just some old-broad actress makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry.
-- Allegations that Art was a frequent customer at the Cherry Ranch brothel, in walking distance from his house, which Ed said he gathered "based on phone conversations" with Art.
-- Art tried to get the West Memphis 3 crowd on his show, but they would only talk to "The Wiccan Ramona."
-- Everyone else who tried to do paranormal radio was just "jealous" of Art's success.

The fact that Ed started many sentences with "Get this: [gossip, gossip, gossip]" was like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

The show ended with Ed's plug for some "life-changing tea" he's selling, to which he attributes his date with a 25-year-old that night. KLASSY!

I need a shower now.

Yeah, I just listened to Ed's show while at the gym.  He never finished his story about Art's kidnapped son.  What happened?

He also claims to have known Art pretty well and stated that he thought several of the more famous AB C2B moments were staged by AB such as: Mel's Hole, Area 51 Caller, plane invading Area 51.  He hinted that AB told him this but later states that was just his impression.

Personally, outside of Mel's Hole, I don't think anything was staged. Unscreened open lines on a national radio show will attract enough screwballs like flies to shit.

Telly

WhiteCrow

I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls. You hate on Heather, Noory and everyone on the radio. Why even be here at all? Personally, I think this site should be shut down or moderated by someone who actually cares about Radio and these issues. The stuff that has been said about Art and his family is shocking and sick. I want everyone and each of you to apologize and reinvent yourselves. Hating on a person who is doing a radio show is a shame. It's having no decency and it shows just how insecure and how much you hate yourself. I've had my own monsters but I move up and respect people. You haters hiding behind a computer, talking smack about these people working is absolutely, shameful. I had hope for the human race and for the fans..but just reading this board recently, I can see humanity degrading and going back 10, 000 years.to Primordial Swamp Slimeballs. I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

50,000%   B-  FIFY

Tricky-D

Quote from: sampson2625 on April 22, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
I loved listening to Arts shows, but Art Bell was a royal asshole, i dont give a frenchmans fuck about what he would have thought.

This! Art had an amazing gift to entertain people on the radio, I’m grateful for the years of entertainment. I wish his family well and hope they are doing ok but Art was a fucking narcissist!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Original Larry on April 22, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
For the ignorant, such as myself:
(From the Book Of Knowledge)

Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers for a sincere expression of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

The original statement of the adage, by Nathan Poe, was:[1]

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.
You can find the rest.............

Poe's law.. pffft.. child's play

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
Yeah, I just listened to Ed's show while at the gym.  He never finished his story about Art's kidnapped son.  What happened?

He also claims to have known Art pretty well and stated that he thought several of the more famous AB C2B moments were staged by AB such as: Mel's Hole, Area 51 Caller, plane invading Area 51.  He hinted that AB told him this but later states that was just his impression.

Personally, outside of Mel's Hole, I don't think anything was staged. Unscreened open lines on a national radio show will attract enough screwballs like flies to shit.

Telly

Yeah and MV didn't hack bellgab.

Tricky-D

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
The rest of it:

I need a shower now.

I listened to that and I didn’t believe a fucking word. This shit about Art walking to Sheri's Ranch is bullshit. It’s well over a mile away. With Art’s fucked back he wasn’t walking over two miles round in the desert heat. His description of Pahrump as a such small town with nothing going on is not very accurate, there are 36 thousand people living there.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 22, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
I listened to that and I didn’t believe a fucking word. This shit about Art walking to Sheri's Ranch is bullshit. It’s well over a mile away. With Art’s fucked back he wasn’t walking over two miles round in the desert heat. His description of Pahrump as a such small town with nothing going on is not very accurate, there are 36 thousand people living there.

This made me feel better.

FallenSeraph

I don't remember how it ended. Someone here who's more well-versed in everything Art could maybe answer this question.

munbeam666

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 22, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
Ten years ago Pahrump, before the housing boom, was a tiny little backwater village

FallenSeraph

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
This will make you feel bright, Serapah. Amazing talents and what an aria and trumpet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImxiaeXr9Q

This is really beautiful. I never know if people here are being sincere or having a laugh at my expense, but if it's the former, thank you for sharing. :)

albrecht

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 08:47:20 PM
This is really beautiful. I never know if people here are being sincere or having a laugh at my expense, but if it's the former, thank you for sharing. :)
In this case it was sincere. Amazing performances (!!)that would, or should, lift anyone's spirits. But, I admit, seeing your name made me think of Handel's song.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Albrecht and I are both Texas gentleman. We will never have a laugh at your expense. Not even if you paid us. Anyone else is highly suspect.

I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls... I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

Art allowed Heather to be friends with RoseGirl, so I'm not sure how high the bar is.

DanTSX

Fuck off loser

I don’t care what art would had thought living or dead.

jedimiller

Quote from: DanTSX on April 22, 2018, 09:54:41 PM
Fuck off loser

This pretty much sums up bellgab. a site about Art Bell; its member treat him like crap and they don't care about his principles.

SAD.

Telly

The teacher who abducted and sexually assaulted his son turned out to be HIV+. Nothing serious happened to Art Bell Jr./IV though.  After that, to get back at Art for banning him from Coast, Oates started accusing Art of being a pedophile, Ted Gunderson joined in. There was a defamation suit, which is what he went on to talk about, that suit, and the recent Michael Savage one.

Catsmile

Quote from: jedimiller on April 22, 2018, 11:26:19 PM
This pretty much sums up bellgab. a site about Art Bell; its member treat him like crap and they don't care about his principles.

SAD.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on April 22, 2018, 09:54:41 PM
Fuck off loser

Oh Danny!

I love it when you talk that way.