• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who is Jinger

Started by Jinger Rat Snapps, April 19, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

I am Jinger Rat Snapps,, I am lead sales for North America in Sake.  I am Japanese American, my father was alsao Japanese American and his father was totally Japanese.  My father came here in the late 60's to sell Sake, he made a meager living until he started to take his sales on the road, he got a tractor trailer licence and begane traveling from Pittsburgh, Pa to Florida saleing sake as he went,, I was 13 years old at the time and my story starts here

+We lived in McKeesRocks Bottoms,, I went to Wilson school.  I remember a FLOOD IN THE 70'S AND WE WERE WALKING HAND IN HAND ACROSS A FLOODED ROAD AND WE SLEEKED SHELTER FROM A GROUP OF PEOPLE WE CALLED BUMS who lived on an old Indian Mound/

GravitySucks

Once you said you were living back in Japan. Do you live there now?

yes and no, I live in Japan and travel 200 days  YEAR IN in America, I have a home in Florida and only a duel citizen on the American side

Dr. MD MD

Do you really have a samurai sword? ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
I am Jinger Rat Snapps,, I am lead sales for North America in Sake.  I am Japanese American, my father was alsao Japanese American and his father was totally Japanese.  My father came here in the late 60's to sell Sake, he made a meager living until he started to take his sales on the road, he got a tractor trailer licence and begane traveling from Pittsburgh, Pa to Florida saleing sake as he went,, I was 13 years old at the time and my story starts here

Where can i order some of your Sake ~desu?

I lost a younger brother from lung cancer a few months after

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 19, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
Where can i order some of your Sake ~desu?
You can buy it from most grocery stores

Sean92008

Pictures or it didn't/doesn't exist/happen.

Dr. MD MD

I'm losing the whole narrative here. Fake news!  ::)

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
I lost a younger brother from lung cancer a few months after
I appreciate your kindness, but I am not here to sell Sake

My dog's name is Ginger.  She can do tricks.  Can you?

Regardless of what you think, if anyone from McKeesRocks PA challenges me let the questions fly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
damned if you do and damned if ypu dont

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Hate to break it to everybody, but Jingers a dude.  Right, Jinger?

I graduated from Sto-Rox high school

in 1976

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 19, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
Hate to break it to everybody, but Jingers a dude.  Right, Jinger?
5 years I been on this forum and now I am a dude>

I joined the Military in 76 ans was assigned 234th BSB Meddac in Bamberg Germany

Rix Gins

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
5 years I been on this forum and now I am a dude>

My bad.  I misconstrued one of your earlier posts.  Please continue with your interesting story.

Thank you for your forgiveness

Dr. MD MD

OK, gunny. The jig is up! This is just another one of your alts, like Swishypants, right? :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
OK, gunny. The jig is up! This is just another one of your alts, like Swishypants, right? :D
think what yoiu want but my previous posts should clear  up any doubts

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
think what yoiu want but my previous posts should clear  up any doubts

They don't. They just deepen the mystery! :-\

ShayP

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
+We lived in McKeesRocks Bottoms,, I went to Wilson school.  I remember a FLOOD IN THE 70'S...

I'm originally from Pittsburgh.  I'm a true Yinzer.  Not like Falkie.  I'm familiar with McKees Rocks.  Too young to remember the flood of '72 as I was just 2 at the time.  Wilson School is apartments now.  I always like chatting with someone who lived in the 'Burgh.

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
I'm originally from Pittsburgh.  I'm a true Yinzer.  Not like Falkie.  I'm familiar with McKees Rocks.  Too young to remember the flood of '72 as I was just 2 at the time.  Wilson School is apartments now.  I always like chatting with someone who lived in the 'Burgh.
\Yes it is Wilson school apartments but if you check google a 119 Shingiss street you will see my house that I lived in

I used to play on the Indian mound and watch Rangers football\

Dr. MD MD

So, can we even know the brand of sake you sell?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
So, can we even know the brand of sake you sell?
[/quot
no you can not because I am noit here to sell Sake
e]

ShayP

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
\Yes it is Wilson school apartments but if you check google a 119 Shingiss street you will see my house that I lived in

Yellow brick row house?  I lived in a similar one on Troy Hill, but it was red and no longer there.  Also lived up close to Perry High school.  Off of Perrysville Ave.

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
Yellow brick row house?  I lived in a similar one on Troy Hill, but it was red and no longer there.  Also lived up close to Perry High school.  Off of Perrysville Ave.
ues it is yellow but for a few years it was home