• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Area 51 Raid Cancelled?

Started by CoolTen10, April 15, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

CoolTen10

Will Heather cancel this break-in of Area 51 now that Art is gone. Or will she do it in HONOR of Art's legacy to go into Area 51?

DanTSX

It was never on.  She was full of shit from the start. 

Asuka Langley

She has no one to bail her ass out of jail and pay her fines after she gets arrested now

3OctaveFart

That is exactly it.

She is such a transparent fraud.

karameh1

Clearly Heather is torn up about Art's passing, having lost a mentor, advisor and friend, yet I don't see her letting this thing fail before it starts.  It've been naive of her to count on expecting Art to throw her bail without a plan B, given the thousands of A51 Warriors who will be there.

She WILL do it in HONOR of Art's legacy, not to mention Jim Mars, Roger Lear, Stanton and all the rest, instead of holing up next to his grave-site/ashes dump and bemoaning our loss.

Heather Wade may want to take a few days off to regroup her intentions and buck up, but even that I wouldn't count on.

ItsOver

Let's see, Area 51 is around 90,000 acres or about 140 square miles.  A pretty large place for a picnic.  At least there's proper security.

Sean92008

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2018, 09:01:58 AM
That is exactly it.

She is such a transparent fraud.

She told her phone sex clients she was a blonde and didn't wear panties under her schoolgirl uniform...

Yep, she's a transparent fraud...

yoursongs

Is it time to start a petition to replace HW as host of Midnight in the Desert?  I think it might be time.  What she's done to any legacy of the show is criminal.  So who is #1 now, is it HW or KR? (as in who is calling the shots)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yoursongs on April 15, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
Is it time to start a petition to replace HW as host of Midnight in the Desert?  I think it might be time.  What she's done to any legacy of the show is criminal.  So who is #1 now, is it HW or KR? (as in who is calling the shots)

To me the only host I've heard that could even come close to filling Art's shoes is bateman and that guy, sadly, just never puts out shows anymore. :(

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 15, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
.What she's done to any legacy of the show is criminal.

Legacy of the show?

How AB exited, put the show into the "sad footnote" category.  You're right though, it's criminal. 

The whole milking listeners into subscriptions by teasing AB's return and, ultimately, the furor about the Nye County Sheriff's Department announcement, really shows their sociopathy.

Remember, KR had issues with the law and allegations of buggering a minor, if I recall correctly.  AB even referenced the legal wranglings on a show ages ago...

If anything, a petition to shutter anything to do with DMDN won't work because, as long as more money comes in than goes out, they'll hold on to it.

Personally, I cannot wish anything but the worst for those hangers-on.  They're not cool and they fed off the talents of another. Parasites are not appealing.  The only reason I would listen or pay attention to them would be to watch the trainwreck.

yoursongs

I don't know much about KR, can you fill me in?  Also, are there any good shows on DMDN anymore?

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 15, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
I don't know much about KR, can you fill me in?  Also, are there any good shows on DMDN anymore?

KR goes back to the early days with AB.

Generally perceived as an asshole.

Made reference to his reputation on an ad that aired on DMDN.

Legal stuff was referred to by AB on a show...

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 15, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
Personally, I cannot wish anything but the worst for those hangers-on.  They're not cool and they fed off the talents of another. Parasites are not appealing.  The only reason I would listen or pay attention to them would be to watch the trainwreck.
A parasite needs a good host, so to speak.

The best thing for all that these two people can do right now is stop talking/shit-posting on facebook.

Corona Kitty

It was during the Oates trial... If I recall correctly, there was a heart attack or stroke... I'm forgetting things, however there were allegations.

DanTSX

Member of Art’s HAM radio posse that latched onto art’s teats at right time to take advantage of a very limited dial-up era internet skill set to help art adopt such groundbreaking technologies as ISDN, webcams, AOL, and fax machines.  Possesses a temperament and intellect of Beavis and Butthead’s absent father.

Art treated his circle of ham nerds very well. They were his real family.  His fans, his show, and his own family were more of a hobby.  I still am thankful for him.

DanTSX

Quote from: username on April 15, 2018, 06:49:27 PM
It was during the Oates trial... If I recall correctly, there was a heart attack or stroke... I'm forgetting things, however there were allegations.

Probably more theater

DanTSX

Quote from: username on April 15, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.fan.art-bell/wfn-7ptiDV4

This is where I found it, but yes you most likely are correct.

Oh KR’s heart attack.  That was my own poor comprehension thinking this was an AB
Feigned heart attack.

Interesting that 16 years ago people were pointing out the same stuff we see now.  Lol Noory the town stumblebum. ;D

DanTSX

I bet these people couldn’t make the trip to, and summit of Tikaboo.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: DanTSX on April 15, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
Art treated his circle of ham nerds very well. They were his real family.  His fans, his show, and his own family were more of a hobby.  I still am thankful for him.
That is the truth. There is a pureness, a technical proficiency and also a layer of utter unpredictability to ham that charmed his inner nerd, and the kid in him too.

Sean92008

KR goes back to the early days with AB.

Generally perceived as an asshole.

Made reference to his reputation on an ad that aired on DMDN.

Legal stuff was referred to by AB on a show...  I did find this...  Probably related to what I heard AB talking about:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/misc.legal/fu1ZBqQ0-0M

chefist

I'll propose an alternative A51 experience...booze and fun!

Who would sign up?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DanTSX on April 15, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
Oh KR’s heart attack.  That was my own poor comprehension thinking this was an AB
Feigned heart attack.

Interesting that 16 years ago people were pointing out the same stuff we see now.  Lol Noory the town stumblebum. ;D

Hehe

DanTSX

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 09:18:40 PM
I'll propose an alternative A51 experience...boozeand fun!

Who would sign up?

Gnoory

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 09:18:40 PM
I'll propose an alternative A51 experience...booze and fun!

Who would sign up?

"Sign me up!  Water's on me."

wr250

this just in from the chatroom (name removed) 

[12:42:40] <> So here is the story: Art was a Templar, as is Trump. Trump told Art to send Heather to invade Area 51 with his blessing. The Deep State Reptilians killed Art on Friday the 13th, and that my friend is the muthafucking truth, or at least the truth I want out there.
[12:43:20] <> Also, Dr. MD MD is the sniper.
[12:43:43] <> So make sure to tell everyone that and confirm that it's the truth.
[12:44:00] <> No matter what really happened, this is what happened? Capise?
[12:44:25] <minifang> ill psot it on bellgab
[12:44:29] <minifang> without your name
[12:44:31] <> Ok, fuck you very much and I'm going to destroy bellgab for fun. Ciao.
[12:44:41] <> I'm an Alien btw.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
this just in from the chatroom (name removed) 

[12:42:40] <> So here is the story: Art was a Templar, as is Trump. Trump told Art to send Heather to invade Area 51 with his blessing. The Deep State Reptilians killed Art on Friday the 13th, and that my friend is the muthafucking truth, or at least the truth I want out there.
[12:43:43] <> So make sure to tell everyone that and confirm that it's the truth.
[12:44:00] <> No matter what really happened, this is what happened? Capise?
[12:44:25] <minifang> ill psot it on bellgab
[12:44:29] <minifang> without your name
[12:44:31] <> Ok, fuck you very much and I'm going to destroy bellgab for fun. Ciao.
[12:44:41] <> I'm an Alien btw.
;D ;D

Jojo

Why did Art scold the pilot for violating military space, but e courage Heather?

ItsTelly

Booze and fun.

I'll sign up.  That's a pretty generous pour there in Noory's cup.  Say what you want about Noory but I bet he's fun when he's drunk...

Telly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

It was only a firecracker and you were told to shut your mouth! >:(

Just wait till the Grand Poobah hears about this.  :D