• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Damn All Wildlife Poachers

Started by 21st Century Man, March 01, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

The northern white rhino is on the brink of extinction.  The last male is in failing health and there are only two females left.  There is some hope.

Scientists hope to save the northern white rhino from extinction by using southern white rhinos as surrogates to carry northern white rhino embryos and give birth. The in vitro process would be conducted using sperm from dead rhinos that is stored in Berlin and eggs extracted by surgery from the females at Ol Pejeta, according to the conservancy.

Here is my suggestion. Any poachers that are caught, should be tied to a stake, covered in honey and then let the ants have at them.  I'm very angry and very sad about this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/health-worlds-last-male-northern-white-rhino-decline-103332416.html

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2018, 02:31:39 PM
The northern white rhino is on the brink of extinction.  The last male is in failing health and there are only two females left.

Still, preferable to a Clinton presidency.

Gd5150

The northern white rhino is on the brink of extinction.  The last male is in failing health and there are only two females left.  There is some hope.

Scientists hope to save the northern white rhino from extinction by using southern white rhinos as surrogates to carry northern white rhino embryos and give birth. The in vitro process would be conducted using sperm from dead rhinos that is stored in Berlin and eggs extracted by surgery from the females at Ol Pejeta, according to the conservancy.

Here is my suggestion. Any poachers that are caught, should be tied to a stake, covered in honey and then let the ants have at them.  I'm very angry and very sad about this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/health-worlds-last-male-northern-white-rhino-decline-103332416.html

Go find the Asians who use its horn/fin/shell/tusk/skeleton in their soup to try to make up for their rice dicks and nuke them.

These people can magically win every speed skating race. They can drive every animal on the endangered list to extinction, but they can’t come up with a real solution to their rice dicks.

Check the shark fin fishing videos on YouTube. It’s infuriating.

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
Go find the Asians who use its horn/fin/shell/tusk/skeleton in their soup to try to make up for their rice dicks and nuke them.

These people can magically win every speed skating race. They can drive every animal on the endangered list to extinction, but they can’t come up with a real solution to their rice dicks.

Check the shark fin fishing videos on YouTube. It’s infuriating.

Good reason to impose sanctions on China and Vietnam.  I'm mad enough as it is so I'll save the shark fin fishing for later.

albrecht

Impose a bounty on poachers (and anyone who is not authorized to be on certain preserves, private lands, etc), Sanctions against Asian countries and Oriental "medicine" dealers. Get the various witch-doctors in the region to convince the people that it is bad juju to kill certain animals. Tell the local warlords, despots, tinpot dictators and royals in those regions that we will ignore some of their "excesses" if they protect animals and white farmers/ranchers who can actually manage agricultural and help feed the people, so they don't need to rely on "bushmeat." Control the borders and maybe even allow some of the aforementioned "leaders" to consolidate power and stabilize the areas.

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
Impose a bounty on poachers (and anyone who is not authorized to be on certain preserves, private lands, etc), Sanctions against Asian countries and Oriental "medicine" dealers. Get the various witch-doctors in the region to convince the people that it is bad juju to kill certain animals. Tell the local warlords, despots, tinpot dictators and royals in those regions that we will ignore some of their "excesses" if they protect animals and white farmers/ranchers who can actually manage agricultural and help feed the people, so they don't need to rely on "bushmeat." Control the borders and maybe even allow some of the aforementioned "leaders" to consolidate power and stabilize the areas.

Which brings to mind the situation in South Africa where the African National Congress is going to take away all land owned by whites. Get ready for Zimbabwe, part 2.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
Which brings to mind the situation in South Africa where the African National Congress is going to take away all land owned by whites. Get ready for Zimbabwe, part 2.

ItsOver

The poachers should be locked in a cell and made to listen to this guy 24/7 for the rest of their lives.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
The poachers should be locked in a cell and made to listen to this guy 24/7 for the rest of their lives.

The poachers could just share a cell with this guy already in the lockup. He could tell them their future and how best to invest their loot and avoid the IRS taxes on poached gains.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
The poachers could just share a cell with this guy already in the lockup. He could tell them their future and how best to invest their loot and avoid the IRS taxes on poached gains.

Heh, heh... and this guy could plan their daily meals, in the interest of being "humane."  I hope they love eggs.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Heh, heh... and this guy could plan their daily meals, in the interest of being "humane."  I hope they love eggs.

Can those 24 eggs a day be poached eggs?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Can those 24 eggs a day be poached eggs?
Mandatory.  Poached for the poachers.  ;)  Enjoy!

whoozit

I don’t know why anyone would poach wildlife.  It’s much tastier roasted.