• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can I download MP3s from Coast site?

Started by Barlow79, February 04, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Barlow79

Does anyone know how to do this? I can only stream from the site. I wanted to download MP3s for my iPod classic. Am I missing something?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barlow79 on February 04, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
Does anyone know how to do this? I can only stream from the site. I wanted to download MP3s for my iPod classic. Am I missing something?

I don’t think you can download mp3s directly to an ios device from most websites. You have to use itunes to import them afteer they have been downloaded to a pc and then transfer them to the device.

*** if your iPod lets you install apps, you can sownload the c2c app and use it to download. I don’t know whixh ipod you have. My ipod nano does not accept apps.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
I don’t think you can download mp3s directly to an ios device from most websites. You have to use itunes to import them afteer they have been downloaded to a pc and then transfer them to the device.

*** if your iPod lets you install apps, you can download the c2c app and use it to download. I don’t know whixh ipod you have. My ipod nano does not accept apps.

Norm

Quote from: Radio Activity on February 04, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
WHY?

Someday coast to coast will be replaced with automated non-stop infomercial programming.

George will end up living under a bridge somewhere, babbling incoherently to nobody.

The future is bleak. Give up now.

Hope this helps...

wr250

Quote from: Norm on February 04, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
Someday coast to coast will be replaced with automated non-stop infomercial programming.

George will end up living under a bridge somewhere, babbling incoherently to nobody.

The future is bleak. Give up now.

Hope this helps...

and this isnt the current state of c2c ?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Barlow79 on February 04, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

This is one of the reasons I don't use an iphone, only Android now due to freedom.

The good thing is you can stop giving money to be a coast insider, you can find most episodes on YouTube now. Just search coast to coast am, copy and paste the URL onto this website and you can simply just download it to your PC then upload it to your itunes.

https://www.mp3converter.net

Copy and paste the episodes URL on the above website... Beware sometimes there will be pop ups.

morgana213

Quote from: username on February 10, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
This is one of the reasons I don't use an iphone, only Android now due to freedom.

The good thing is you can stop giving money to be a coast insider, you can find most episodes on YouTube now. Just search coast to coast am, copy and paste the URL onto this website and you can simply just download it to your PC then upload it to your itunes.

https://www.mp3converter.net

Copy and paste the episodes URL on the above website... Beware sometimes there will be pop ups.

Thanks UserName - this is a great link!

cweb

You can also paste many Youtube URLs into a certain open source media player that has a triangular-ish icon....

Just open a network stream
Paste the link in
Hit alt+o (or click convert)
Select the encoding format (I usually use a custom mono audio-only stream, but you can do MP3 with the right plugins)
Name the file
Click start

There is a bug where it might not convert right away. The workaround is to open the Messages box (ctrl+M) and then try converting again. If all it does is play back, you can right click on the filename and click save. This works for many Youtube clips, but not all for some reason.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: cweb on April 11, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
You can also paste many Youtube URLs into a certain open source media player that has a triangular-ish icon....

Just open a network stream
Paste the link in
Hit alt+o (or click convert)
Select the encoding format (I usually use a custom mono audio-only stream, but you can do MP3 with the right plugins)
Name the file
Click start

There is a bug where it might not convert right away. The workaround is to open the Messages box (ctrl+M) and then try converting again. If all it does is play back, you can right click on the filename and click save. This works for many Youtube clips, but not all for some reason.

VLC player