• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
I'm not POTUS barbie, of course you side with him, he needs your devotion and you need his indifference to you.

Right, you're not. So, stop pretending and armchair presidenting here. No one, and I mean NO ONE in America cares what you think. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
What is Sarah? What do you think she's saying in this tweet?

That Britain is just an island of inbred pedophiles and must go down now? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Will this include Trump's tax returns?  ???

We already know he pays too much in taxes. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
Right, you're not. So, stop pretending and armchair presidenting here. No one, and I mean NO ONE in America cares what you think. :D

Oh that upsets me... No really.  :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
We already know he pays too much in taxes. ::)

How do you know? Because the latest tax bill makes him several million better off, after tax? Oh wait...

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
No he didn't. As usual, you're 100% full of shit! ...
Damn.  Laura's making Pud clean the estate crappers with his tongue again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6lBju4E9Ts

Hippy wants a Trump-BI, a Trump-IA, a Trump-oJ. Coincidentally so does Trump and his cult.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Hippy wants a Trump-BI, a Trump-IA, a Trump-oJ. Coincidentally so does Trump and his cult.  ::)

You're the cult member and you're just here trying to recruit new members. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Trump-oJ.

Sounds good. Fresh grabbed with extra winning.

Or there’s rascist Trump OJ.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Anyone applying logic gets it. Only Trump and his cult haven't worked out that one instigated the other. I'm not sure though why an innocent man spends a great deal of time tweeting how wronged he is and then tries to work out ways to undermine Mueller. If he's innocent he'd not be protesting so much, right?

You, judging by the number of bleating posts you make, must have some insider knowledge about all this.

You name doesn't happen to be Christopher Steele does it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
You, judging by the number of bleating posts you make, must have some insider knowledge about all this.

You name doesn't happen to be Christopher Steele does it?

If he'd just admit the problem it would be half the battle. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 05, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
You know don't you that there are a limited amount of agents who can't be everywhere at the same time? If it's anything like the UK spooks and Serious Crimes squad in the UK, they seldom if ever reveal what they've done after a conviction let alone in the investigation. But it's okay if Trump either forces out agents or has them sacked by the DoJ because no doubt he has it covered.

So, what you’re saying is no. You cannot point to one instance when bulk data collection has prevented a terrorist attack, let alone prevented your alleged “foreign agent” from becoming National Security Advisor.

In return for what most constitutionalists would consider a blatant disregard for the fourth amendment, a cost that mist be over a trillion dollars to date, and an increased bureaucracy that will do anything to protect their own status quo, and the results we get are no more meaningful than the Princeton Eggs Global Consciousness project. “Looks like indeed there was some chatter around the time of that event”   

Dr. MD MD

Peter Strzok & Lisa Page star in the Blockbuster Sensation of the Year!

Dirty Dossiering

Never put commie in the corner! 8)

Dr. MD MD

Gowdy is saying he doesn't see any evidence of conspiracy. WTF?! ???

Dr. MD MD

Now he's saying the DNC server was hacked. We know it wasn't because the rates of transfer weren't fast enough to do it that way. Seth Rich loaded the files onto a usb thumb drive. I think I've lost any hope or confidence in this guy now. :(

Dr. MD MD

Now he said We built up expectations that we could never actualize. What disgusting liar! >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
Now he's saying the DNC server was hacked. We know it wasn't because the rates of transfer weren't fast enough to do it that way. Seth Rich loaded the files onto a usb thumb drive. I think I've lost any hope or confidence in this guy now. :(

I wouldn’t doubt that it was hacked. But that doesn’t mean that the hackers were the source for wikileaks.  We will never know though since Crowdstrike is the only one that saw the server.