• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 13, 2011, 10:10:42 PM
Today on Alex's show, they're announcing a massive warning about an "imminent Israeli nuke strike on Iran" - "within TWO WEEKS!!!".   This isn't enough, however, to make him cancel his vacation, nor preempt the guest talking about additives in granola...
Israel's way of admitting to having nukes. As morally (hahaha) wrong as such an attack would be, it would finally relieve America of giving tax monies illegally to a nuclear armed state. Assholes.

Vatar

Today on Alex's show, they're announcing a massive warning about something or other that seems to be happening in a parallel universe where "Just Google it" is apparently an acceptable substitute for real journalistic sources.

Remember Kiddies the fluoride in the water and the mercury in the shots are giving your kids autism.  Also don't forget the GMO crops are making you sterile. 

ZOMBIE BANKS ARE GOING TO COME INTO YOUR HOUSE AND BEND YOU OVER LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

*End of Alex Jones Channeling session*

nor preempt the guest talking about additives in granola...
They put additives in granola  :-\?

Frys Girl

Alex Jones is fat. How can someone be so obese on organic coffee and other raw foods he pushes/claims to eat? I don't care if he eats 100 nonGMO potatoes a day; he wouldn't be THAT fat. He obviously doesn't practice what he preaches. I don't buy it. I'd love to see a fast food drive through video of him pulling up. Lol with his gun rack on the pick up. Just fess up Alex.

He's obviously drinking lots of beer and consuming baby back ribs for breakfast. I don't trust him and I don't believe much of what he says. He is good on the radio, i.e. he has a good voice and good taste in music. However, the shouting and fear mongering makes it hard to listen for longer than a minute.

Vatar

Quote from: Frys Girl on October 17, 2011, 07:04:35 PM
He's obviously drinking lots of beer and consuming baby back ribs for breakfast.

Fixed!

SgtRocko

Yes - additives in granola.

Alex is always mentioning "I got 10 calls when I was on the treadmill"; "I was on the treadmill when I thought..."  Please - he's a lardo, the only thing he does with his treadmill is hang clothes on it.  As my mother would say "he nibbles a celery stick during the day, but eats soup with both hands at night".

morphiaflow

I just bristle at the notion, which you can find on a quick google search, that Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks, who faked his own death. Seriously, the late, great Mr. Hicks--one of the most amazing and influential human beings who ever lived, and who died so tragically young--was not only NOT a right winger, but was suffused with, in his own words, love, laughter, and truth. I would add to that, light--and enlightenment. That he would fake his own death and reinvent himself as an independent right-leaning blowhard is beyond ridiculous. It's insulting.

morphiaflow

I actually listened to the John B. Wells interview on Alex Jones' show last night, or at least as much of it as I can stomach. I was incredibly amused when he complained about scanning Coast forums and seeing himself "criticized" for being a right-wing fundamentalist Christian and proudly owned up to the labels (qualifying it with "if loving America makes me right wing and loving Jesus makes me a fundamentalist then I guess I'm a right wing fundamentalist"). It warms my black little heart to think that it might have been my own posts that contributed to such a reaction. Ah, John, you're a crackup.

(cross-posting this in Jones/Wells threads)

alejandro

buenas noches caballeros!

Don't miss todays legendary 24 hour (actually 27) broadcast of the Alex Jones Radio Show,
featuring many guest like George Noorey, Texe Mars, Jim Marrs, David Icke, Nick Begich, Alfred Adask, Webster Tarpley, Joel Skousen, and special secret guest: Art Bell.

You read it here first!

The show will be broadcast in audio and video via shoutcast, JustinTV, Lifestream, Ustream and others.

Alex Jones is also running a moneybomb to fund his legendary program to overthrow our global overlord enslavers. You can pick up the livestreams and donate your worthless Federal Reserve notes here:

http://infowarsmoneybomb.com/
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.infowars.net
http://prisonplanet.tv

BobGrau

Quote from: alejandro on November 03, 2011, 11:03:58 AM

Don't miss todays legendary 24 hour (actually 27) broadcast of the Alex Jones Radio Show,
featuring many guest like George Noorey, Texe Mars, Jim Marrs, David Icke, Nick Begich, Alfred Adask, Webster Tarpley, Joel Skousen, and special secret guest: Art Bell.

You read it here first!

uh, is that like today today or today in the future?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: alejandro on November 03, 2011, 11:03:58 AM

You read it here first!

The show will be broadcast in audio and video via shoutcast, JustinTV, Lifestream, Ustream and others.

Alex Jones is also running a moneybomb to fund his legendary program to overthrow our global overlord enslavers. You can pick up the livestreams and donate your worthless Federal Reserve notes here:

http://infowarsmoneybomb.com/
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.infowars.net
http://prisonplanet.tv
Bueno Dias!

It looks like Alex is winning in that avatar pic.  We are winning too with Art Bell live.  Maybe now the info will become public about Art and his broadcasting future.

For an added treat, George will be on, too.

The General

Anybody know about what time Art will (if in fact he will) be on?
I'd sit through the rest of Alex's show, but I don't have my tin foil hat today.

BobGrau

Not even art bell could make me sit through more alex jones than is strictly necessary. In fact I'll be a little disappointed in him if he goes on jones's show. It would still make for fascinating listening tho obviously.
Any time travellers out there got a copy?

The General

Alejandro-
A- How do you know?
B- Why should we believe you?

I'd be surprised if Art shows up on Alex's moneygrubbing telethon.

heater

wow...I just suffered through 15 minutes of the broadcast just to see its production quality.  I couldn't take any more of it.  I really hope this is not the venue that AB chooses to return, if it turns out it is then I for one will not be going along for the ride.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on November 03, 2011, 12:07:45 PM
Not even art bell could make me sit through more alex jones than is strictly necessary. In fact I'll be a little disappointed in him if he goes on jones's show.

if art goes on the alex jones show, his stock will drop about 500% in my book.

I am not buying it. Alex Jones is a choad on crack. He sucks almost as much as Noory. Has to be a hoax.
God forbid...Art on GCN
To Hell with that...

Bosco

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 03, 2011, 07:28:32 PM

if art goes on the alex jones show, his stock will drop about 500% in my book.

I am no fan of that nutcase Alex Jones but I don't hold it against Art for being on his show.

Wasn't Alex on Art's show before ?  Maybe he is just returning the favor.

ourobouros2k2

So I'm guessing it never happened hence no further comments? Just can't listen to jones, even with the Art Bell carrot there.

Love the avatar MV

Andy

heater

Bosco - My 2 cents: Art's show was known by all to be entertainment and any nugget of truth was only by accident.  It was "ok" to listen to Alex do his skit, but Alex presents his own show as the TRUTH and he is the only one to give it to us straight.  Evidence you ask?  He has been doing a mock telethon to raise money so he can provide "Real News. Real Issues. Right Now. Live and On Demand" that is taking it too far and Art knows this, especially after how Hale-Bopp turned out I don't see him adding legitimacy to what Alex is doing on Jones terms.

Eddie Coyle

A wiseass colleague of mine put me on an Alex Jones/Infowars mailing list many years ago. For that alone, he's the first one to get wiped out when I finally go on that rampage.
         Noory Sucks and Alex Jones does too.

alejandro

Quote from: The General on November 03, 2011, 01:33:43 PM
Alejandro-
A- How do you know?
B- Why should we believe you?

A - my cojones oracle told me that I would hear Art Bell on the 24h show, and indeed it spoke the truth.
B - because my cojones oracle never failed to reveal the truth.

The General

Quote from: alejandro on November 04, 2011, 12:08:55 PM
A - my cojones oracle told me that I would hear Art Bell on the 24h show, and indeed it spoke the truth.
B - because my cojones oracle never failed to reveal the truth.
Your nutsack told you?  Ok thanks.

So what's the deal? Was Art on the show or not? Did anyone here catch it?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Agent : Orange on November 04, 2011, 03:25:20 PM
So what's the deal? Was Art on the show or not? Did anyone here catch it?
My guess is no. Art will only lower himself that much to get the word out about a podcast/ new show if he does one. Alex Jones is a coke/crack head. No way Art would go on that show without having a serious reason to benefit.

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 04, 2011, 06:46:27 PM
My guess is no. Art will only lower himself that much to get the word out about a podcast/ new show if he does one. Alex Jones is a coke/crack head. No way Art would go on that show without having a serious reason to benefit.

Ya, I don't think Art works the other way around with the crackpots.

So Alejandro made the whole thing up, then?