• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

onan

Quote from: EvB on March 02, 2011, 08:31:22 PM

Craig Ferguson 2/28/11A Late Late Show beginning[/url]

Thank god... I was thinking I was the only one thinking Sheen is a freak show. The sad thing is the media is so frikken complicit in Sheen's slide into hell. No I am not wiping away Charlie's responsibility. It is compelling to realize mental illness strikes anywhere it wants to and healthcare is almost completely powerless to help/intervene. Too much money shelters a person needing help. Oh screw it, he's charlie sheen shoot his ass.

When someone makes a movie about my life, I want to be played by a digitally reconstructed Charlie Sheen

Mops

Oh, that's just ol' Alex on "The View" defending Charlie Sheen because he believes 911 was an inside job.
And that's just ol' Alex playing an umpire in a remake of "Major League."
Hey, isn't that ol' Alex running for Prime Minister of Grenada?

EvB

Okay, Okay -- I know I supported Craig Ferguson's moratorium on Charlie Sheen jokes - but you see - there is this blog called CAKE WRECKS that pokes fun at really bad "professionally" decorated cakes.  Sheen is incidental.  You have to see this!

Scully

Quote from: Lena on February 05, 2011, 02:16:47 PM
George Noory & Alex Jones: Egypt Conflict Could be "Shot Heard Around The World" to Start WW3 - 1/3

he was on for about 40 minutes. here's the rest:
http://www.infowars.com/george-noory-alex-jones-egypt-could-be-shot-heard-around-the-world-to-start-ww3/

@admin  feel free to movie it to the Noory sucks thread. I just don't like posting there, when at the same time you delete my "Punnett sucks" thread. It's hypocritical if you enjoy dissing Noory but wont take others do the same to Punnett. leaves a bad taste.

I made myself listen to this.  If you want to know all you need to know about where Noory is coming from, I highly recommend listening.  George is in his element here, and you'll be left with no illusions that C2C is ever going to change on his watch.

Michael, I wish you would put this video on the GNS thread.  There are people there who may never come to this thread and see it otherwise.  :'(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Scully on March 08, 2011, 02:22:35 AM

I made myself listen to this.  If you want to know all you need to know about where Noory is coming from, I highly recommend listening.  George is in his element here, and you'll be left with no illusions that C2C is ever going to change on his watch.

Wow, seriously, I'm a little slow but, for the first several minutes I thought the interview was a put on, something one of you clevers on here had doctored to make Noory sound like a real Schlomo.  Huh, I guess no editing necessary for that then, right?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Scully on March 08, 2011, 02:22:35 AM

Michael, I wish you would put this video on the GNS thread.  There are people there who may never come to this thread and see it otherwise.  :'(

It says it all when George Noory is considered an "ideal" guest of Alex Jones.  George Noory is lost within the cavernous shoes of Art Bell.

That interview was something else.

Also a metric ton worth of Noory gold...

The comments on that video are a goldmine as well

Eddie Coyle

Alex Jones on tonight for his standard mutual masturbation fest. Should be as unlistenable as always. The best Alex Jones moment,IMO, was when George,during a JFK anniversary program, asked his "good pal" Alex "do you remember where you where when JFK was shot?"  and Jones, who claims a 1974 birth, broke the news to George that he wasn't alive at the time. Noory sounded more flummoxed than usual with that response.

JeffreyLXV

Tonight, Jessie Ventura and Alex Jones... I'm going to put the kettle on.... Entertainment unmatched... Although I have to grit my teeth and stamp my feet through Noory. I'll try to stomach it tonight...

haloedorchid

I'm going to see how long I last with this one, too.

JustOneFix

I might stay up past my bedtime for it also. Besides I bet Snoory will mispronounce a bunch of stuff and I could use the laughs!

Eddie Coyle

Ventura went into conniption fits when his views were challenged by Phil Hendrie and Jim Norton. The ex-wrassler doing the ultimate prick move of "Did you serve in the military?"  Because if you didn't, then your opinion is null and void.

No worries about such confrontation tonight...because our proud Navy man Noory won't challenge a goddamn word he says.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 11, 2011, 10:15:40 PM
Ventura went into conniption fits when his views were challenged by Phil Hendrie and Jim Norton. The ex-wrassler doing the ultimate prick move of "Did you serve in the military?"  Because if you didn't, then your opinion is null and void.

No worries about such confrontation tonight...because our proud Navy man Noory won't challenge a goddamn word he says.

did u see the video on youtube of lil' jimmy making the alpha male douche wrestler angry?

Nick el Ass

The other night I had the misfortune of catching most of Jesse Ventura's interview with Piers Morgan. The guy is certifiably insane and has a pension for talking out of both sides of his mouth. The supposed Navy Seal thing still gets me too.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael V. on April 12, 2011, 02:21:42 AM
did u see the video on youtube of lil' jimmy making the alpha male douche wrestler angry?

Oh yeah, it was classic. I nearly pissed myself when Norton said Ventura looked like Riff Raff from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". Ventura was so flustered, acted like a total baby. My respect for Lil' Jimmy went sky high that day.

Usagi

So, I only listened to the first hour and wasn't paying full attention.  Jessie Ventura, none to my surprise, wasn't saying anything particularly interesting.

However, he seemed to instinctively know that George's responses and comments were canned, pointless garbage, and just talked over him.  Not in a necessarily rude way nor in a Steve Quayle way (where he seems to be talking for his own benefit).

mprice1984

Give Alex a break, he's actually uncovering lots of truths, like mamograms actual accelerate cancer, and mecury perseveratives in vaccines hurt you.

He's a little wild but at least he is trying to keep you kids from becoming diesesed.

b_dubb

Quote from: mprice1984 on April 12, 2011, 10:59:03 AM
Give Alex a break, he's actually uncovering lots of truths, like mamograms actual accelerate cancer, and mecury perseveratives in vaccines hurt you.

He's a little wild but at least he is trying to keep you kids from becoming diesesed.
vaccines are safe.  if you don't think so, go talk to your doctor about whooping cough.  or diptheria

MV/Liberace!

hasn't this now been shown false?  and wasn't the original contention based on a fraudulent study by a shifty doctor?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 12, 2011, 09:24:00 AM
    Oh yeah, it was classic. I nearly pissed myself when Norton said Ventura looked like Riff Raff from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". Ventura was so flustered, acted like a total baby. My respect for Lil' Jimmy went sky high that day.
o&a party rock.

onan

Quote from: Michael V. on April 12, 2011, 01:00:05 PM
hasn't this now been shown false?  and wasn't the original contention based on a fraudulent study by a shifty doctor?

Yup and the guy isn't a doc anymore... stripped of his license he was.

The fucker should be keelhauled and be forced to have carnal knowledge with a black and decker 1/2 inch drill.

Eddie Coyle

Imbeciles who side with Alex Jones and Jenny McCarthy over actual,um, doctors, deserve the terrible consequences that await them. It's herd-thinning in the long run...

haloedorchid

From the CDC:
There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site.

and as far as children go, from the FDA:
Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/thimerosal/index.html

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

I found nothing that says mammograms may accelerate breast cancer. Did you mean morphine?

http://www.healthcentral.com/breast-cancer/news-418305-98.html

That's just from a basic search, but there is plenty of data to back it up if you would like to do your own research. Consider Alex Jones' agenda before you take his word for gospel.

Quote from: b_dubb
vaccines are safe.  if you don't think so, go talk to your doctor about whooping cough.  or diptheria

Anyone who has never seen small pox pustules on a child or seen polio up close has a hard time imagining the depth of that suffering.  Sorry if I offend anyone, but the number of deaths from vaccines compared to the number of deaths from actual diseases is acceptable in my book.

I'd like to know how many folks with UNvaccinated kids have stashes of Cipro and potassium iodide in their homes.

Just a thought.  Now I'll get back to smacking my head against the wall...........

Mammograms do use ionizing radiation, so they must cause the cell damage that can lead to cancer. http://www.wpxi.com/health/9492586/detail.html

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael V. on April 12, 2011, 01:00:05 PM
yes and yes. but Jim Carey and Juggy Playmate (fake jugs) say that vaccines are cancer / autism / ADD causing poison so the misunderstanding persists.  to the point where whooping cough and other diseases are making a comeback.  thanks Hollywood.  for your verbose morons

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on April 12, 2011, 07:14:18 PM
yes and yes. but Jim Carey and Juggy Playmate (fake jugs) say that vaccines are cancer / autism / ADD causing poison so the misunderstanding persists.  to the point where whooping cough and other diseases are making a comeback.  thanks Hollywood.  for your verbose morons
back in 2003 when i was a news guy at a radio station in illinois (worst state to live in EVER, btw), i covered a seminar orchestrated by a law local law firm who were hoping to gin up a class action lawsuit against at least one vaccine manufacturer due to their use of thimerosal, a preservative in vaccines which purportedly contains about 48% mercury.  the firm's entire case was predicated on the notion that thimerosal irrefutably causes autism.

the firm placed numerous charts and diagrams on the projector in an effort to convince about 200 autism parents of their crusade's righteousness, among which were statistics claiming autism cases ballooned in perfect dovetail fashion with the increased use of vaccines starting in the early 1990s. 

they almost made a compelling case as i recall, but i think one must first determine if perhaps the definition of "autism" had changed at all over the years, causing increased numbers of children to be diagnosed when they otherwise wouldn't have been. 

in the last 20 years i think the american medical/psych business has tended toward a more hasty diagnosis of NUMEROUS disorders, among which are autism, dyslexia, manic depression, depression, ADD, ADHD, alcoholism, or just being a general asshole.  some of it is because of sloppy, greedy, or lazy doctors and psychiatrists.  some of it is because of pressure placed on professionals by needy, attention craving patients who incessantly seek pity from anyone unfortunate enough to interact with them routinely.  many americans are PROUD of their diseases/disorders and can't wait to be diagnosed so they can apprise you of their plight.  it's a badge of distinction... an excuse for inadequacy and irresponsibility... and a token of uniqueness to be worn on one's sleeve.  fuck 'em.

anyway, back on point:  the law firm never addressed the whole "shifting definition" possibility, and their entire case seemed based entirely on select statistics.

sorry for the tangential rant against our culture's many soft (literally and figuratively), useless bags of water.

time for some nicotine gum.  yay.