• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

KnyeGuy

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 21, 2009, 05:45:41 AM
I agree. He tells them he's challenging them to think critically, except when it comes to what he says. "Look folks, it's all here in the NY Times. This sentence says "9-11 was a tragedy. How terrifying it is to think humans are capable." SEE! That means that all of Alex's statements about 9-11 being an inside job are true.

First off, yes Alex Jones is full of disinformation and is a loudmouthed dick. That however shouldn't detract from you actually looking at some CREDIBLE evidence regarding 9/11. There are plenty of people with outstanding credentials in physics, engineering, etc etc, who have examined the events and put forth essays/reports that raise ALOT of questions.
Just check out the scholars for "911 Truth and Justice" (not to be confused with the original "Scholars for 911 Truth" which became a hotbed of disinformation and whacky theories causing the more scientifically credible members to desert and form their own group).

MentallYImpairedPanda added a link that is a perfect example of credible evidence that should evoke doubt and prompt people to demand further investigations into 9/11.
It should also be said that the 'credible' researchers into 9/11 DO NOT imply that the government carried out the attacks...They simply point to evidence that showers doubt on the official government report on 9/11. They don't jump onto wild hair-brained theories of which they have no evidence.

To let a bunch of loudmouthed conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones taint the authentic truth movement is simply nonsense. But I'm sure the government loves it when people like AJ come out and rant and rave so much disinfo that anyone credible is overshadowed by them and automatically labeled a conspiracy whack job too.

Keep an open mind and search for credible information- Don't lump everyone together in one pot.

And yes, the ridiculousness of AJ's reasoning and evidence is simply retarded... Either he is just shilling for higher ratings and more money; is really THAT stupid; or is a government shill bent on destroying any legitimacy provided by credible people (on any number of topics).
My guess is that it's a combination of the first two. ;)

Quote from: KnyeGuy on June 22, 2009, 02:31:20 PM
First off, yes Alex Jones is full of disinformation and is a loudmouthed dick. That however shouldn't detract from you actually looking at some CREDIBLE evidence regarding 9/11. There are plenty of people with outstanding credentials in physics, engineering, etc etc, who have examined the events and put forth essays/reports that raise ALOT of questions.
Just check out the scholars for "911 Truth and Justice" (not to be confused with the original "Scholars for 911 Truth" which became a hotbed of disinformation and whacky theories causing the more scientifically credible members to desert and form their own group).

MentallYImpairedPanda added a link that is a perfect example of credible evidence that should evoke doubt and prompt people to demand further investigations into 9/11.
It should also be said that the 'credible' researchers into 9/11 DO NOT imply that the government carried out the attacks...They simply point to evidence that showers doubt on the official government report on 9/11. They don't jump onto wild hair-brained theories of which they have no evidence.

To let a bunch of loudmouthed conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones taint the authentic truth movement is simply nonsense. But I'm sure the government loves it when people like AJ come out and rant and rave so much disinfo that anyone credible is overshadowed by them and automatically labeled a conspiracy whack job too.

Keep an open mind and search for credible information- Don't lump everyone together in one pot.

And yes, the ridiculousness of AJ's reasoning and evidence is simply retarded... Either he is just shilling for higher ratings and more money; is really THAT stupid; or is a government shill bent on destroying any legitimacy provided by credible people (on any number of topics).
My guess is that it's a combination of the first two. ;)

I agree.  He is a obstacle to any deeper 'truth', and has a Ph.D. in Snake Oil Sales.

nirvanix

I think AJ just tends to run off the far end with the truth to keep his ratings strong. It does hurt getting to the bottom of things though. To his credit, it is irrefutable that he did predict 9/11 a couple of months before it happened by reading press releases and intelligence reports that came from various sources.
Recently European scientists found nano-thermite in the debris of the world trade-center. This is on top of an American physicist (S. Jones) finding it previously. Nano-thermite is essentially a military-grade explosive that's only available, well, to the military.

I couple these findings with my own knowledge of physics (M.S. Physics - 1986) and my belief that 100 tons of aluminum (the airplanes) simply can not disintegrate 500000 tons of structural steel and concrete into dust, especially when one of the buildings (WTC #7) was not even hit by an airplane but still disintegrated. Nor can jet fuel (kerosene) burn hot enough to weaken structural steel. There is no  physics that matches the 9/11 commission report and as a consequence they simply left the physics out of their report. When the chief investigating chemist for Underwriters Laboratories (that certified the steel for the WTC), Kevin Ryan, tried to put that out to the world, he was promptly fired from his job.

This all makes me think...

Here is a video link to the findings by Danish chemist Neils Harrit:

Danish chemist finds nano-explosive in WTC dust

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 01, 2009, 08:57:01 AM
So today, Alex Jones is welcoming Spencer Pratt and his wife Heidi. How lovely. Maybe they will be on C2C next? Famewhores love company.

And on "I'm a Celebrity, get...." then were complaining about how they were too rich and famous to be stuck around Lou Diamond Phillips, John Salley, Stephen Baldwin, etc, and now they are on ALex Jones show?  How low the mighty have fallen.

Marc.Knight

Hehehhe.  He's too cool to be his real age.  Just a Blues Brother of Conspiracy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 20, 2009, 08:01:52 AM

imagine trying to talk some sense into these people.  you'd never get a word in.

srsly - the first time i saw a picture of that dude i figured he was probably about 40-45 ... then i saw he was, in fact, 35 ... and i think the picture above is about 2 years old ... i guess the years take their toll when you're on the run from the CFR?

Caruthers612

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on December 20, 2009, 01:39:35 PMi guess the years take their toll when you're on the run from the CFR?

Bwa ha ha. Noyce one, mate. ;)

M

Lena

Quote from: b_dubb on January 20, 2011, 02:55:14 PM

show me documents supporting Alex's nutbar and i will nod my head in agreement.  otherwise, no fucking way
Why dont you tell me first what you don't believe in - here's some points Alex makes:

Vietnam war:
Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie & your president lied to you about it. Thousands of american and vietnamese lives lost in the stupid war.

Operation Gladio:
CIA, British and Italien intelligence BLEW UP CHILDREN WITH BOMBS (eg. Bolognia Trainstation) to blame it on italian commies.

Prescot Bush
George Bush's Grandfather helped fund Adolf Hitlers Rise to power with the union banking corp.

US Government uses their own soldiers as guinea pigs at atomic weapon tests in the desert.

Israeli government injects radioactive isotopes in sephardic jewish children.
thousands end up with cancer and leukemia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworm_children

US Army conducting biological warfare experiments in NY subway and small towns infecting thousands of people, several deaths.

Researchers at Vanderbilt University gave 829 pregnant mothers in Tennessee what they were told were "vitamin drinks" that would improve the health of their babies, but were, in fact, mixtures containing radioactive iron, to determine how fast the radioisotope crossed into the placenta. (resulting in deathbirths, leukemia, etc)

Operation Northwoods:
US government had detailed working plans to BLOW UP AIRPLANES FULL OF PASSENGERS and blame it on Cuba. (and lots of other crap) Kennedy ditched the plan. (maybe another reason to ditch Kennedy)

ok. just a small selection. take your pick.

Operation Northwoods Exposed (MUST-SEE VIDEO!!)

Ruteger

This guy has a voice that sounds like a Brillo pad scraped on an open wound treated with lemon juice.

Lena

well. his voice in the movie is a bit rough. I think he made it a bit softer in this movie:
The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

anyway. I like his voice, and even more the content.

fabucat

For being an insurgent media figure, I totally respect Alex Jones.  Those who assiduously follow the left-right political continuum might be surprised to learn that on any given day, Alex Jones and Amy Goodman of Democracy Now often cover the same stories that the MSM ignore.  Unfortunately, I don't think that much of Jones' audience.  I was lurking on his website last night.  Some of the comments read as if they were written by Jared Loughners in waiting.  There were nuts stating that all liberty in the US has disappeared and the Nazi Obama administration was going to kick in their doors any minute. 

Jones or one of his writers had a very critical article about a politician who happens to be Jewish.  The criticism was well-founded.  Readers comments, however, really creeped me out.  One guy started discussing the racial superiority of white Christians or "true Christians."  The worst comment of all made about the politician was: "Someone stuff that Mossad agent into an oven!"

I had nightmares about that comment.  I wondered how many bigoted hate letters that Jewish politician was going to get from Alex fans?  Funny thing was that these same readers were going on about how Obama was a Nazi and they were dying under the horrible repression, and yet they were saying some of the same horrible things that Nazis said. 

There's a lot of hate going around America.  I think Alex or the comments moderator should maybe gently suggest that such comments are over the top. 

Lena

Loughner was a liberal who loved wearing g-strings, had some kind of voodoo-altar in his backyard, and was either brainwashed MK-ultra style, or just had too much drugs.
Apparently the local sheriff had already an eye on him, had files about him - which strangely seem to have gone into memory hole (thats what AJ said on the show, cant confirm it). Also, Loughner seems to have "gone missing for 2 week" before the shooting.

You're right that there's lots of idiots on Alex Jones comments pages, BUT most of these guys HATE Alex Jones, and just comment at his page because he's such an icon and well known personalty.
If you read the comments many say that Alex is a Zionist traitor with a Jewish wife, or simply cite bible verses to proof the end of the world is here.
Other people are simply angry that the bankers and globalists are robbing this country blind, so I really understand that they wanna tear and feather Bernanke and Co - the French put them up on the guillotine at one time.
Alex already said - as much as he likes to hear from listeners, he may have to close down the comments section - probably needed since he cant afford to moderate them all.

fabucat

Jared Loughner probably was a "no-winger."  I mean, what do you call Alex Jones?  "Independent" really doesn't cut it. 

I'm not thrilled with aspects of the US government, but from what the Jones fans were writing, you'd think that they were living in N. Korea. (Only in NK, no one can use the internets).  Some of the stuff was a word-salad that I couldn't even decipher, it was so schizophrenic.  So I commented: "I thought that this was an English-only" website. 

Also, Alex had some article about a case that the Supreme Court denied certiorari.  It was a contract dispute involving some businessmen.  The S. Court denies HUNDREDS of cases every day.  Alex's headline was "Supreme Court Denies US Constitution," which really shows his lack of legal education.    Due to the irresponsible reporting, all of Alex's schizoid fans were predicting the return of the apocalypse. 

Lena

you're boring me.
you try to blame Alex for people writing crap?
Why dont you blame John Lennon for getting shot by a maniac fan then? ::)

fabucat

I've been on a lot of conservative and liberal websites and all of the comments have been written in plain, sane English, the same is true for the paranormal websites.  I'm sorry, but I've never read so many unreadable, indecipherable comments than I have on the Alex Jones website. 

If schizophrenia is the only thing that doesn't bore you, maybe you can just watch "A Beautiful Mind" repeatedly. 

Lena

stop your strawman arguments already and repeating an argument wont make it any better.
if you wanna critique Alex, critique the man and HIS words.

I put some of what he's talking about in my starting post. obviously b_douche was to cowardly to address them yet.
Alex is probably the only host who's talking about these things, and you can't debunk them since they are true,
so you rather try set up a strawman and attack him instead.

Much of what Alex says is well-documented and disturbing.  When he tries to connect the dots, sometimes he gets lost.  Controlled Demolition is a major distraction.  I'm not too sure about his thesis of planned genocide.  Like many conspiracy types, he seems to have little contact with the business community or those in government, so I don't think he quite understands how such people think.

b_dubb

you're bored?  then step away from the interweb

loughner had no political affiliation.  he's batshit crazy.

i'm not cowardly.  i just don't want to get in a flame war with someone who's looking for a fight

regarding your first post ... i asked for documentation supporting Alex's assertions.  not a list of conspiracy theories.

Lena

i have listed some of Alex' assertions just say which of these you believe are untrue.
Thats the only approach that makes sense obviously. You cant ask for documentation and not tell me for what. ::)

b_dubb

pick one.  i don't listen to Alex often.  one that comes to mind ... FEMA camps.  which Beck has also gone on and on about.  i don't believe either host has substantiated the existence of FEMA camp.  of course you could make the (mostly true) argument that New Orleans is a FEMA camp.  i haven't been to New Orleans but i'm guessing someone here could add their two cents about the current state of New Orleans.  and FEMA camps.

if you don't want to address FEMA camps, just pick a topic from your list and go to town. 

onan

I dont need to visit the basement of an outhouse to smell shit. I also don't need to debate Alex Jones wannabes to establish he's a wanker.

Swine flu in mexico cooked up in a lab... oh ffs get a clue  or better yet grow the fuck up.

9/11 truthers... really... this is one of those instances where allegations are made and some outlandish causal relationships intermingle with outright falsehoods that when confronted with actual facts, truther heels just dig in deeper... cuz its so much easier to hold on to a belief than to actually learn something. I guess its because ole Alex wouldn't pander.

Alex Jones does state some facts the trouble is he blends fanatical ramblings into the mix and it is just too hard to sift through the bullshit, so it must all be true... bleh I cant stand lazy thinkers.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on January 22, 2011, 09:39:03 PM
i have listed some of Alex' assertions just say which of these you believe are untrue.
Thats the only approach that makes sense obviously. You cant ask for documentation and not tell me for what. ::)

Alex Jones with no make-up.

KnyeGuy

I think Alex Jones is most likely into the conspiracy theories for money...Although I wouldn't  be surprised if he were a purposeful disinformation agent of the so-called powers that be.
Sure he gives out some good information, but most of his act is nothing but "hype" and "sensationalism."
He takes a story and over dramatizes the [mostly] useless points to meet the need for sensationalism.

Case in point was his film about Bohemian Grove. There was no evidence of anything happening there beyond some ridiculous 'frat' type nonsense.
Also, there would be no way in hell that an all powerful secret society would even allow Alex close to ANY of their actual meeting sites or even let him LIVE (unless of course, he is one of their disinfo jockeys).

I'm into conspiracies (and no, I do NOT think that all of the 911 questions have been answered) but I believe Alex Jones is nothing but a Frauding sack of shit.
If you are going to seek the truth regarding any sort of conspiracy theory , stay away from Alex Jones (among others).

AJ = Disinformation Agent or Money Grubbing Asshole.

The General

The left has Michael Moore.
The right has Alex Jones.
They're about equal. 
Both of them so far off the beaten path that they marginalize themselves.

Lena

Quote from: b_dubb on January 22, 2011, 09:52:06 PM
pick one.  i don't listen to Alex often.  one that comes to mind ... FEMA camps.  which Beck has also gone on and on about.  i don't believe either host has substantiated the existence of FEMA camp.  of course you could make the (mostly true) argument that New Orleans is a FEMA camp.  i haven't been to New Orleans but i'm guessing someone here could add their two cents about the current state of New Orleans.  and FEMA camps.
if you don't want to address FEMA camps, just pick a topic from your list and go to town.

HR 645 IH

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

documented: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
and here's one of the camps visited - currently empty, waiting for happy families:
CENSORED FROM TV! JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORY S02E04 - POLICE STATE, FEMA CAMPS...Part 3 of 3

b_dubb

Quote from: Lena on January 21, 2011, 07:27:00 AMt.
Israeli government injects radioactive isotopes in sephardic jewish children.
thousands end up with cancer and leukemia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworm_children

the Wiki article confirms your/Alex's point.  and then goes on to say that there was a documentary about how 20k of the children in Israel were given an extra high dose of radiation as part of a treatment for ringworm.  then goes on to say that the documentary was wrong and that the children received the standard radiation dosage that was used for ringworm treatment at the time (or less).  so basically ... after all ... this is just bullshit.  because at the time that was a standard medical treatment for ringworm. 

did you read the Wiki before linking to it?  i bet Alex saw the 'documentary' or read about it and just decided to add that to his stockpile of bullshit