• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Frys Girl

That chubby, angry, raspy-voiced man must be very tense since that police killing in PENN on Saturday. Apparently, that asshole who shot up the cops was a big poster at infowars.com. He was particularly active in writing about Zionist conspiracies and "negroball" or football for non-racists. Zionist conspiracies are so 16th century. If you really want to know who is running the show, check out the Frontline story about BAE Systems (as in BRITISH AEROSPACE) giving bribes to politicians everywhere in the world to make governments buy their crap. Iranians have long blamed the british for the disasters and opporession in the world. I always roll my eyes at it, but sometimes, it's hard to deny! ANyway, Alex Jones, I hope you aren't soiling yourself too much. Just blame the Saudis on this one. They are fucking us left and right and holding the West's balls to the fire over "supporting terrorist investigations". Yea right. Hopefully, we can invade Iran and ignore this Al Qaeada thing once and for all!

MV/Liberace!

as i've said before, any time i find a nutcase conspiracy community on the internet, a SMALL amount of digging inevitably reveals the community's antisemitic roots.  never fails.  alex jones is a shining example of that breed of creature. 

noory's close association with jones is a huge reason i find him (noory) so repulsive.  art was smart not to allow jones to worm his way into the show's regular lineup.  hell, i don't even think jones was on with art a single time.  there's a reason for that.

Nboy

If anything, Jones is going to link this guy to the CIA or the NWO or the illuminati or the bilderburg group or the bohemian grove and claim he was a plant put there to sully his good name and bring down all that Jones stands for. When you as deep in lunacy as Jones, everything is a conspiracy against you.

Speaking of antisemitism, anyone ever read adbusters magazine? I was a subscriber for oh, five years or so until they printed a list of all of George Bush's buddies and placed a star of David along side all those of Jewish faith. They were always pali leaning when it came to the Israel issue but that pushed the line too fucking far for me. When people start ranting about Zionism it always leads off the deep end eventually.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Nboy on April 07, 2009, 11:07:34 PM
If anything, Jones is going to link this guy to the CIA or the NWO or the illuminati or the bilderburg group or the bohemian grove and claim he was a plant put there to sully his good name and bring down all that Jones stands for. When you as deep in lunacy as Jones, everything is a conspiracy against you.

Speaking of antisemitism, anyone ever read adbusters magazine? I was a subscriber for oh, five years or so until they printed a list of all of George Bush's buddies and placed a star of David along side all those of Jewish faith. They were always pali leaning when it came to the Israel issue but that pushed the line too fucking far for me. When people start ranting about Zionism it always leads off the deep end eventually.
That's what they all do. "It's not me, it's YOU or THEM". The power of pronouns.

Ian Punnett said something about this nut who shot up the cops. I believe he condemned the people who were hailing this guy as a hero or an anti-Obama/anti-government guy.

I think it's always good to question the government and ask questions. However, these groups or "interpretive communities" as Stanley Fish would call them, make it a job to spin things a certain way. They are damaging to people who get caught up in it. Emotional stability isn't really there with these guys - and for Noory to give Jones this show as a way to get more ears is sick.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nboy on April 07, 2009, 11:07:34 PM
When people start ranting about Zionism it always leads off the deep end eventually.
precisely.

Frys Girl

Frys Girl

I can't stand Alex Jones and his followers. They are just as annoying, maybe more so than Larouche supporters are.

I am so sick of hearing about this "inside job" crap and I wish Alex would be arrested and jailed. If a mullah or "Muslim cleric" was preaching this crap about America being full of conspiracy to hurt and kill, they'd be in Guantanamo. Why not Alex? If Bush and Cheney had the balls to plan 911, and risk the dumb Republican party and jail (Not that they did not do other things to really risk jail!), I'd actually respect them more. They seem like giant wusses to me.

Plus, Washington is full of people who leak secrets and begrudge their supervisors. Someone would feel their conscience breaking and demand justice.

Alex operates on the basis of being vague and loud. Sadly, this works. (See Fox News!) I know he has to make a living, but come on! I know there are worse people in the world, but Alex just bothers me. Stick with water and chemtrails Alex, and treadmills maybe? The NY Times review of his movie was hilarious, "He embodies the stereotype of conspiracy spewers, obese, sweaty, and loud".

By the way, I totally think the founding fathers were an inside job.

exC2Cfan

Thanks for the reminder, Frys Girl. I also hate this guy almost as much as I hate Jerome Corsi. He's completely delusional. I can't even listen to him. I'm starting to wonder more and more why I renewed my Streamlink subscription because more often that not, when I see what the show is about that night, I decide not to listen. What a shame that Art Bell sold out to these morons for a big pile of cash.

Frys Girl

Quote from: exC2Cfan on June 10, 2009, 07:52:40 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Frys Girl. I also hate this guy almost as much as I hate Jerome Corsi. He's completely delusional. I can't even listen to him. I'm starting to wonder more and more why I renewed my Streamlink subscription because more often that not, when I see what the show is about that night, I decide not to listen. What a shame that Art Bell sold out to these morons for a big pile of cash.
I really believe Art regrets it. There's no evidence, but it's what I think. Why does he keep coming back? I think Art might have made an impulse decision. Radio guys are a strange breed. Talk is thought of as feminine, "The View" if you will. But the talk radio world is dominated by MEN.

I think Art did a terrible thing by leaving, and not giving his input about a better replacement. A big "dis" to his fans.

Art wasn't an Alex Jones supporter or butt smoocher. The more I see people who are allied with AJ,  the less I'm interested. That goes for Ron Paul especially. I don't know why he wastes his time with AJ.

As for streamlink, I think it's ridiculous that anyone charges for podcasts. Let me know if you are quitting. Let's do it together and announce that we're tired of wing nut guests.

Frys Girl

Now this ass claims that the guy who shot up the Holocaust museum was a case of "mind control". Alex doesn't even admit that the reason the killer was in the 911 truth movement is because HE THOUGHT ISRAEL COMMITTED THE 9-11 ATTACKS. I love how Alex doesn't admit to the anti-semite low living white trash who follow that movement.

I urge everyone to email George and tell him what a terrible coverage he had regarding this story. Alex was wrong twice now about the rise of right wing nut violence AND he dodges the truth behind this recent killing. I'm willing to give george the benefit of the doubt because he's a complete moron and brain dead, but Alex is a cold asshole.

EvB

QuoteNow this ass claims that the guy who shot up the Holocaust museum was a case of "mind control". Alex doesn't even admit that the reason the killer was in the 911 truth movement is because HE THOUGHT ISRAEL COMMITTED THE 9-11 ATTACKS. I love how Alex doesn't admit to the anti-semite low living white trash who follow that movement.

Rising Weinmarzation of "privileged" nations is a FACT - and a fucking scary one. Take a look at what's going on with the British National Party.  Many of the people who join out of various personal frustrations don;t even understand the over-arching adgenda of that group.  They're just mad - often understadably so in thier individual experiance - and are looking for people to comisearte with.

And you know what?  The good-ol-boys in charge LOVE IT THAT WAY.  The more smoke and mirrors the better.  Better still if they don't have to bother creating them themselves. 

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on June 11, 2009, 12:24:51 PM
Rising Weinmarzation of "privileged" nations is a FACT - and a fucking scary one. Take a look at what's going on with the British National Party.  Many of the people who join out of various personal frustrations don;t even understand the over-arching adgenda of that group.  They're just mad - often understadably so in thier individual experiance - and are looking for people to comisearte with.

And you know what?  The good-ol-boys in charge LOVE IT THAT WAY.  The more smoke and mirrors the better.  Better still if they don't have to bother creating them themselves.
That's why I hate Alex. He takes miserable people and takes opportunities away from them by brainwashing them. Alex Jones is not the path to success or affecting change. Sorry. A guy who sells seeds and dvds... NO. Lest I forget, suck the teats of George Noory.

I listen to Alex off and on, and I've gotta admit his voice is annoying, and he yells a lot. That is very true, he has somewhat of an irritating voice.

He also goes off on rants a lot, gets very emotional, and sometimes mis-quotes articles and sources.

But the truth movement does actually have some evidence behind it. I know the common perception of '9/11 truthers' is the guys walking around yelling "9/11 was an inside job," and I can see how that would irritate some people. But the main reason the movement has so much momentum is because there are legitimate questions about 9/11.

http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200609/WhyIndeedDidtheWorldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

Take this report by Steven Jones, a PhD from Brigham Young University, that found nano-thermate particles in the dust from the WTC. I know, it sounds crazy, but it is what it is. Nano-thermate is only manufactured and used by our military, and is state-of-the-art.

Another question to ask would be "what brought down tower 7." This was the tower that wasn't physically hit by anything, yet collapsed in its own footprint at freefall speed in the late-afternoon on 9/11.

I'm just saying, although you may not like Alex Jones, or the truth movement, there are certainly legitimate claims behind some of what they say.

Loui Zoot

Alex should sell Oxi Clean, Orange Glo, and Kaboom,

Oh wait they already have an asshole for that.

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 20, 2009, 01:25:43 AM
Alex should sell Oxi Clean, Orange Glo, and Kaboom,

Oh wait they already have an asshole for that.

Have you ever watched the show Pitch Men w/ him (Billy Mays) and the Aussie dude who does a bunch of those infomercials?  It's actually pretty cool.

Frys Girl

I have been wanting to see it, Phan. I love Billy Mays. When I found out the products weren't really his invention, I was so crushed.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 06:23:07 AM
I have been wanting to see it, Phan. I love Billy Mays. When I found out the products weren't really his invention, I was so crushed.

I won't lie ... I didn't know how I was going to feel about the show.  After watching it, I was pleasantly surprised.  It's very cool, and even though the guys don't invent the products, you get some back story on the products and inventors, and people behind the infomercials.  It's a nice little show.  You should watch a couple episodes.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 20, 2009, 12:00:58 PM
I won't lie ... I didn't know how I was going to feel about the show.  After watching it, I was pleasantly surprised.  It's very cool, and even though the guys don't invent the products, you get some back story on the products and inventors, and people behind the infomercials.  It's a nice little show.  You should watch a couple episodes.
Just so you know, the kaboom commercial is my favorite. Kaboomkaboom.com LOL!!!

bigdaddyknapp

A friend on facebook recently became a fan of Alex Jones. Fuck drugs, this idiot is the real threat to today's uninformed youth.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 20, 2009, 03:20:49 PM
A friend on facebook recently became a fan of Alex Jones. Fuck drugs, this idiot is the real threat to today's uninformed youth.
I agree. He tells them he's challenging them to think critically, except when it comes to what he says. "Look folks, it's all here in the NY Times. This sentence says "9-11 was a tragedy. How terrifying it is to think humans are capable." SEE! That means that all of Alex's statements about 9-11 being an inside job are true.

bigdaddyknapp

That Pitchmen series is pretty cool, although both Mays and that other guy come off as completely pretentious, self-obsessed, utterly dislikable scum bags. Billy really seems to think he is a major celebrity.

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 21, 2009, 06:23:45 AM
That Pitchmen series is pretty cool, although both Mays and that other guy come off as completely pretentious, self-obsessed, utterly dislikable scum bags. Billy really seems to think he is a major celebrity.

I like them, but I know exactly what you speak of.  Did you see the episode where they towed the HMS Bounty?  "And to think of the history, Brando, Gable, John Wayne, ... and Billy Mays.  It's an honor to be included among that group." hahahaha

nirvanix

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 10, 2009, 08:12:24 AM
I am so sick of hearing about this "inside job" crap and I wish Alex would be arrested and jailed. If a mullah or "Muslim cleric" was preaching this crap about America being full of conspiracy to hurt and kill, they'd be in Guantanamo. Why not Alex?

This is about the most un-American statement I've ever read. You want to jail someone because they exercise  their free speech? Are you the reincarnation of Stalin? ;)

Frys Girl

Quote from: nirvanix on June 22, 2009, 12:49:21 PM
Are you the reincarnation of Stalin? ;)
No! Look I don't want Alex to be in jail. I think he proves a good point - that dumb people exist and they can attract many followers.

I just think there's a double standard and I think that Alex must be backed by some nefarious people to get away with this. Most other conspiracy peeps who "reveal truths" tend to end up dead.

nirvanix

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 22, 2009, 01:00:42 PM
I just think there's a double standard and I think that Alex must be backed by some nefarious people to get away with this. Most other conspiracy peeps who "reveal truths" tend to end up dead.

Now THAT'S a conspiracy theory!  ;D