• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Yorkshire pud

This. is. a. real. doozie... This shows the overpriced shit he's hawking...And the none effect it has on himself.

The thing is, he looks fatter in the neck '45 days later 'LOL..Oh and he's redder.

https://youtu.be/q7QmvBbgWvM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 05:09:26 PM
This. is. a. real. doozie... This shows the overpriced shit he's hawking...And the none effect it has on himself.

The thing is, he looks fatter in the neck '45 days later 'LOL..Oh and he's redder.

https://youtu.be/q7QmvBbgWvM

He's sucking his gut in.  LOL

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 02, 2017, 06:27:24 PM
It is indeed an odd way to promote some kind of health or weight-reduction/muscle-building product. I think Niacin in excess, or just depending on person, can cause "flushing." This is common with some of these supplements who assume a whole lot of whatever vitamin is better than "recommended" average dosage and so put thousands of percent dosage in the product/drink/powder. (Usually this is innocuous and you will piss it out- too much Vitamin-C is interesting in that effect- but sometimes other things like flushing etc.) Then again, he could've been waiting in line for gas due to the local gas-storage panic here and just got really pissed off and hot. Or, maybe, blood-pressure, drinking/druging, and sun-exposure, no doubt due to Obama and the NWO taking over Trump, is getting to him.

pate

I thought it was standard practice to air-brush the "after" photo, not the "before" photo...

Anyway, is he selling anything cool like an officially branded Alex Jones(tm) mega-phone?  I totally want one of those for lulz around the neighborhood.  I would so show up drunk at friends houses at 2am to rant from the sidewalk until the authorities show up, or just stand on my front porch and rant.  That would be awesome.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 02, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

Plus the fat guy trick of wearing his trousers very low, they must be barely over his arse crack. Oddly, as guys get into old age the waistband ends up just under the chin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on September 03, 2017, 02:32:06 PM
I thought it was standard practice to air-brush the "after" photo, not the "before" photo...

Anyway, is he selling anything cool like an officially branded Alex Jones(tm) mega-phone?  I totally want one of those for lulz around the neighborhood.  I would so show up drunk at friends houses at 2am to rant from the sidewalk until the authorities show up, or just stand on my front porch and rant.  That would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbajEDpvHQ

Steve Pieczenik got a little snippy with AJ today.  Made me laugh!   I may listen to Jones about once a quarter but
I timed a good one today   :P

The fun starts at about the 10 minute mark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMJEH0pCck

aldousburbank

I believe that Alex Jones is a controlled oposition straw man carefully constructed to make the things I think sound crazy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2017, 06:15:18 PM
I believe that Alex Jones is a controlled oposition straw man carefully constructed to make the things I think sound crazy.

Of course we can't let "you" go mainstream and risk a national outbreak of mirth and merriment. Then how would we sell people things to kill other people with?!  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 11, 2017, 05:44:59 PM
Steve Pieczenik got a little snippy with AJ today.  Made me laugh!   I may listen to Jones about once a quarter but
I timed a good one today   :P

The fun starts at about the 10 minute mark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMJEH0pCck
That was good radio. Pieczenik and Alex went at each other. Classic and fun stuff.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 13, 2017, 10:54:23 AM
That was good radio. Pieczenik and Alex went at each other. Classic and fun stuff.

It was that but it was also strange, given what Pieczenik has said up to now. It was like he was doing a complete 180. Perhaps someone got to him?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
It was that but it was also strange, given what Pieczenik has said up to now. It was like he was doing a complete 180. Perhaps someone got to him?  ???
Having just spend 12+ hours cutting up and scraping a flooded out hardwood floor I think it could be pissed off that Alex didn't ask "how are you doing" or "how is your house" or "is your family safe" considering there was a hurricane there also. I think Steve was tired and sort of pissed off, frustrated/worried about his property and/or family, and didn't appreciate Alex's manners?  Or.... someone got to him? Or to get more conspiratorial all along he was an agent for the NWO or "deep state" or whoever?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 13, 2017, 11:10:08 AM
Having just spend 12+ hours cutting up and scraping a flooded out hardwood floor I think it could be pissed off that Alex didn't ask "how are you doing" or "how is your house" or "is your family safe" considering there was a hurricane there also. I think Steve was tired and sort of pissed off, frustrated/worried about his property and/or family, and didn't appreciate Alex's manners?  Or.... someone got to him? Or to get more conspiratorial all along he was an agent for the NWO or "deep state" or whoever?

I can't imagine why. After all it isn't as if he has anything better to do other than give Jones a crutch.. I actually listened to it and Jones being Jones, misquoted what Pieczenik said, which Pieczenik corrected, but Jones had to get the last word in after he'd hung up.

Pieczenik needs to get with the program and in between putting his life back together tell Jones it was an artificial hurricane after all. That will give Jones a show in itself.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

I can't imagine why. After all it isn't as if he has anything better to do other than give Jones a crutch.. I actually listened to it and Jones being Jones, misquoted what Pieczenik said, which Pieczenik corrected, but Jones had to get the last word in after he'd hung up.

Pieczenik needs to get with the program and in between putting his life back together tell Jones it was an artificial hurricane after all. That will give Jones a show in itself.

You are just bitter that the 'elite hackers" sent that one you are crying about on a liexurely stroll across the nork face of your favorice piñata, 'twas only a model afetar all!

USA=1  CubeCom=0  (for post game analysis of why this is a whine for USA goggle "infrastructure")

Haha.

ediot:  I half know idear, b'what?

Swishypants

Jesus Christ that man is Sid Barrett, jumping up and down incessantly brushing his teeth until they bleed, double-live-gonzo, crazy!

Swishypants

Alex was a little annoying Eddy Haskell punk-ass that used to hang around Bill all the time. Bill thought he was an annoying little fuck but tolerated him because he had a shine-box.

albrecht

Just say that Alex is having a live 34hour marathon show "in defense of Christmas." Not sure of the significance of the 34 hours but nothing says "Merry Christmas" than a burkkee water filter or some supplements. Forget the orange in the stocking- replace with tangy tangerine.
https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
A note, it is not Alex doing the whole marathon but also his reporters, some of which are worth watching even on mute.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
Just say that Alex is having a live 34hour marathon show "in defense of Christmas." Not sure of the significance of the 34 hours but nothing says "Merry Christmas" than a burkkee water filter or some supplements. Forget the orange in the stocking- replace with tangy tangerine.
A note, it is not Alex doing the whole marathon but also his reporters, some of which are worth watching even on mute.

I thought it was hilarious when someone from Infowars called in to troll Ghost on his last show. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

I thought it was hilarious when someone from Infowars called in to troll Ghost on his last show. ;D
That is awesome, I missed that. Would be funny if Alex turns out to be Alex, Ghost, Engineer, and Bill Hicks. I think Alex is coming on at 8 central on the "Christmas marathon" that is 34 hours long, for some reason?

albrecht

Just tuned back . Roger Stone is on now. I guess live? Doesn't seem. Is the Nixon Tattooed one here in Austin?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 11:00:01 PM
Just tuned back . Roger Stone is on now. I guess live? Doesn't seem. Is the Nixon Tattooed one here in Austin?

I have trouble concentrating on what he's saying, not because it's not interesting but...because of...the...WAY...ah...that he talks. I find that cadence kind of hypnotizing. ;)

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

Anybody that can listen to Jones for 34 hours straight must have more than a few loose screws.  Hell, 15 minutes is enough for me.