Author Who Is Q ANON?  (Read 42034 times)

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1350 on: January 14, 2020, 06:34:33 PM »
Has Q ever revealed how much of the cash, sent on pallets by Obama to Iran, made its way back to Democratic Party politicians?

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1351 on: January 14, 2020, 06:42:02 PM »
Has Q ever revealed how much of the cash, sent on pallets by Obama to Iran, made its way back to Democratic Party politicians?

Probably half. Nautical shore.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1352 on: January 14, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »

Iran doesn't share it's 'Know Your Customer' mined data with the FINCEN, so it's safe for them to wire it to Swiss bank accounts held in trust.  Beneficiaries are issued corporate credit cards which are paid by the trust.  Loans are not subject to income reporting on tax returns, provided that interest payments are not deducted.  The trust held corporation won't demand payment from the beneficiary, and no entity has the authority to meddle in such private affairs. 

Besides, even with the IRS rule that gifts more of more than ten grand must pay tax on the excess, are to be paid by the donor, not the recipient, double taxation agreements, notwithstanding   Every so often, US and British politicians complain about this, but since they are the primary beneficiaries in most cases, it's just rhetoric for the voters, and tax havens draw the line where their livelihood is concerned, despite foreign attempts to pressure, real or not.

Money laundering is not a crime in tax havens, and the banks there don't tolerate fishing expeditions.  The only grounds for a Swiss bank to disclose client information, is if law enforcement has already obtained a guilty verdict for insider trading against the suspect.

Furthermore, there is more US cash outside the US than there is inside the country, and there's even more counterfeit US currency offshore than there is genuine species.  If all the US currency abroad were to be repatriated, inflation would be astronomical, and the dollar would tank.  Citizens in Third World countries, in fact prefer counterfeit US currency to their own national cash.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1353 on: January 14, 2020, 08:44:18 PM »
After viewing several,  I found this to be the clearest and most thoroughgoing assessment of QAnon out there.   Whether you subscribe to his peripheral theories or not, his command of known facts and reasoning are as solid as they can be under the circumstances.

https://youtu.be/U1GOoEoYLy8

I think of Q as similar to Wikipedia.  It's a convenient source for reference for independent verification.  The danger is that you might have Q propaganda stuck in your head, that you forgot that you determined through independent research, to be bullshit.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1354 on: January 14, 2020, 10:57:03 PM »

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1355 on: January 14, 2020, 11:47:30 PM »
I think of Q as similar to Wikipedia.  It's a convenient source for reference for independent verification.  The danger is that you might have Q propaganda stuck in your head, that you forgot that you determined through independent research, to be bullshit.

I think of Q as a nice tweet aggregator, but I never do read any of the actual typed Q content.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1356 on: Today at 01:39:48 AM »

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1357 on: Today at 01:45:16 AM »
I think of Q as a nice tweet aggregator, but I never do read any of the actual typed Q content.

Understood.  Q's content tends to make one's neural nodes smoke.  Q does challenge one's intelligence.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1358 on: Today at 06:20:51 AM »
Q does challenge one's intelligence.

It's not a lack of intellect that keeps me from bothering to read Q content.  It's the fact that I don't like my time wasted.

Who Is Q ANON?
« Reply #1359 on: Today at 07:22:53 AM »
Besides, I already know "commies always gonna be commining."  I'm not surprised anymore with ANYTHING the shameless fucks will attempt to increase their power.  Their worse than cockroaches.

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-pelosi-and-schumer-act-like-cockroaches-in-sunlight-during-public-negotiations-with-trump-on-border-wall/

Now get back in your hovel of a cuckshack and start suiting-up to work the fields for The Party, you damn deplorable proles!