• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Damon: Troll Victim

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

lol your dad told me he loved me when i fucked him in the ass, you faggot
after the shower with your mom, I got her all dressed up for her train with the Harlem Globetrotters.  I know, I know, she will bring you all the autographs that they sign on her body.  Be sure to take pictures.  And I will let her keep enough money so that you two can share a Happy Meal.  But be a gentleman, huh?  And carry her tray for her.  Her hands will be cramped up from all the caaaaack she handled.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 21, 2017, 02:12:53 AM
It doesn't matter how much you criticize the awful Swishpants because he always looks like sunshine compared to you.

It's likely they're the same troll. ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 21, 2017, 06:55:34 AM
after the shower with your mom, I got her all dressed up for her train with the Harlem Globetrotters.  I know, I know, she will bring you all the autographs that they sign on her body.  Be sure to take pictures.  And I will let her keep enough money so that you two can share a Happy Meal.  But be a gentleman, huh?  And carry her tray for her.  Her hands will be cramped up from all the caaaaack she handled.

i am getting married to your dad, faggot, and i will be your new father. i will expect you to treat me with the respect i deserve or i will send you into timeout, ground you, or take away your computer privileges. i now expect you to respect both of your fathers and stop being the faggot pansy that you always are. if not, you will be sent to military school to toughen up. where you can meet a real life r lee ermy. i will do this because i love you. because it hurts me more than it hurts you. and because your dad is a great powerbottom who blows me while i poop on the toilet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

i am getting married to your dad, faggot, and i will be your new father. i will expect you to treat me with the respect i deserve or i will send you into timeout, ground you, or take away your computer privileges. i now expect you to respect both of your fathers and stop being the faggot pansy that you always are. if not, you will be sent to military school to toughen up. where you can meet a real life r lee ermy. i will do this because i love you. because it hurts me more than it hurts you. and because your dad is a great powerbottom who blows me while i poop on the toilet.

Naturally submissive people naturally use a lower case first person pronoun.. i rather than I. But we don't judge here.

Just sayin.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Naturally submissive people naturally use a lower case first person pronoun.. i rather than I. But we don't judge here.

Just sayin.

all joking aside, i agree. and i am a submissive person. or probably passive is the right word. i am not into domination or having power over other people, or lording that power over other people. "submissive" is probably wrong because i don't want to be ruled. i want to bow to no man or woman. i want to rule my own life and live free, going where the winds of my soul blow me. having no power over others nor them having any power over me. that's why im such a libertarian and anti-government type. i only want to be left alone by the powers that be. let them have their stupid games if they want them, i only want to concern with my own trivialities

even my women, the only girl that ever broke up with me did so because she wanted me to beat the shit out of her in the bedroom cuz she was into that sort of thing, and i was like "no, that's not how i am". i like really simple, soft, sensual missionary style sex, with an emotional core to it. she just wanted it rough and with violence and wanted to be tied up and dominated in every way and wanted more and more and more and like most women wanted to be treated like human garbage. i dunno why. i remember i gave her a bloody nose in one incident and she was super into it and i was just like "ugh, this fuckin' sucks". i guess that's "submissive". i'm not that way. i'm "passive". there's a big difference.

so she broke up with me for it and its been a problem with some other girls i've been involved with that i won't play their "domination / submission" game. i honestly don't understand what peoples fixation with all of that crap is. don't you all just want to be free and independent and autonomous?

Quote from: mv on December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
BellGabber Damon seems to get trolled a lot. I see people lobbing shit at him in the Falkie thread, he was one of the principal targets during the short lived guest posting experiment, etc... so many examples of it.

Why?

He's different, but inoffensive and agreeable overall.  Is there something sinister about him that I've overlooked? Is he running a puppy farm outside of Bakersfield?

Ol' Gerry thinks that Damon is probably a good guy in "real life" outside of the Falkie thread, and we seem to have reached some sort of understanding where we leave each other be.  He has done some trolling of his own, however, most famously pulling The Master into the "NooryGab" ruse, and he's gone after me in the past as well.  That's all water under the bridge, though, so I don't need to go into it.

"Oh, and another thing..." (as George would say), Damon likes to appear in many guises when he goes after people.

"Avert your eyes, children!  He may take on other forms!"

I hope that Damon, and all of BellGab, has a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy new year in 2018!

gnooryblows

Quote from: mv on December 20, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

regardless of who added the music, it made me want to squeeze him.

it's not that i think he's an asshole but you've got to understand he made that video about me after i sent him like 5 or 6 PMs telling him that if he was depressed i would listen to him "because i know life is tough"  and stuff like that and that i was sorry for something mean that i had said earlier on another thread to him. then he turns around and makes this fag video about me and throws his arms up and say "hur durrrr im leaving bellgab". and then later on he made another thread about me, supposedly trying to make fun of me or something, who knows what it was about in his obvious tardbrain.

that's why he gets trolled IMO. you ask the question, i answer. it's impossible NOT to troll someone like that for a lot of people. but even still i don't troll him because i think he has a genuine mental deficiency. i'm not into making fun of the genuinely mentally retarded but i guess when retarded people attack you you're put into a bit of a moral question about whether or not you should attack back. you might say "no" but you'd be underestimating the "retard strength", which i have seen in action, IMO

i don't even troll anyone on this site, honestly, i just say my opinions and whats on my mind and it comes off as "trolling" because my opinions and views are different from most peoples and then other people troll me cuz they hate what i have to say and sometimes i say stuff back to them, sometimes i dont

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2017, 12:53:55 PM
it's not that i think he's an asshole but you've got to understand he made that video about me after i sent him like 5 or 6 PMs telling him that if he was depressed i would listen to him "because i know life is tough"  and stuff like that and that i was sorry for something mean that i had said earlier on another thread to him. then he turns around and makes this fag video about me and throws his arms up and say "hur durrrr im leaving bellgab". and then later on he made another thread about me, supposedly trying to make fun of me or something, who knows what it was about in his obvious tardbrain.

that's why he gets trolled IMO. you ask the question, i answer. it's impossible NOT to troll someone like that for a lot of people. but even still i don't troll him because i think he has a genuine mental deficiency. i'm not into making fun of the genuinely mentally retarded but i guess when retarded people attack you you're put into a bit of a moral question about whether or not you should attack back. you might say "no" but you'd be underestimating the "retard strength", which i have seen in action, IMO

i don't even troll anyone on this site, honestly, i just say my opinions and whats on my mind and it comes off as "trolling" because my opinions and views are different from most peoples and then other people troll me cuz they hate what i have to say and sometimes i say stuff back to them, sometimes i dont

he just seems so sweet.  that's all i'm trying to say.

gnooryblows

Quote from: mv on December 21, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

he just seems so sweet.  that's all i'm trying to say.

maybe you should get gay with him then, you know bro? since ur so in love with him. i know u want to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

maybe you should get gay with him then, you know bro? since ur so in love with him. i know u want to.

the bellgab board of directors is looking at options...

No one has trolled Damon for several days

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 23, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

Damn right gnb hasn't.  It is busy screwing with me because it hates nice guy Damon, but he hates Alpha Male Fucking Paladin more.

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 23, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

Damn right gnb hasn't.  It is busy screwing with me because it hates nice guy Damon, but he hates Alpha Male Fucking Paladin more.

no i don't even think about you

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 23, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

Where is that big retard anyway?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 10:36:02 PM
no i don't even think about you

That is why, in every thread that I post, you show your bitch face and talk some weak shit.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2017, 12:18:57 PM
all joking aside, i agree. and i am a submissive person. or probably passive is the right word. i am not into domination or having power over other people, or lording that power over other people. "submissive" is probably wrong because i don't want to be ruled. i want to bow to no man or woman. i want to rule my own life and live free, going where the winds of my soul blow me. having no power over others nor them having any power over me. that's why im such a libertarian and anti-government type. i only want to be left alone by the powers that be. let them have their stupid games if they want them, i only want to concern with my own trivialities

even my women, the only girl that ever broke up with me did so because she wanted me to beat the shit out of her in the bedroom cuz she was into that sort of thing, and i was like "no, that's not how i am". i like really simple, soft, sensual missionary style sex, with an emotional core to it. she just wanted it rough and with violence and wanted to be tied up and dominated in every way and wanted more and more and more and like most women wanted to be treated like human garbage. i dunno why. i remember i gave her a bloody nose in one incident and she was super into it and i was just like "ugh, this fuckin' sucks". i guess that's "submissive". i'm not that way. i'm "passive". there's a big difference.

so she broke up with me for it and its been a problem with some other girls i've been involved with that i won't play their "domination / submission" game. i honestly don't understand what peoples fixation with all of that crap is. don't you all just want to be free and independent and autonomous?
Where do you attract such unusual women?  The local domestic violence shelter?  Safe needle injection sites?  Are they Latina? 

WildCard

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2017, 08:45:42 AM
It's one guy with a horde of alts and none of them can fucking spell. Get the gas.

How are you doing today? I am doing ok.

Jojo

Quote from: WildCard on June 09, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
How are you doing today? I am doing ok.
Christmas in June...

Fourteen

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
BellGabber Damon seems to get trolled a lot.

Maybe you could just turn off someone's microphone. That should fix it, and as a bonus, it'll be really easy and won't cause any trouble later.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Maybe you could just turn off someone's microphone.

Poor thing.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Maybe you could just turn off someone's microphone. That should fix it, and as a bonus, it'll be really easy and won't cause any trouble later.
obvious bullshit post is obvious

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on December 21, 2017, 01:11:33 PM

the bellgab board of directors is looking at options...

Glad he found a home!