• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2019, 04:10:08 PM
Scout scandal larger than Catholic Church, says lawyer:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/boy-scout-scandal-could-be-bigger-than-catholic-church-crisis/ar-AAFr42b

Gov.Santis orders criminal investigation into Epstein, Sheriff, and former States Attorney 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html

I hate to say it because there are probably a lot of genuinely good men who are involved with Scouting but perhaps it’s time that we should just be skeptical of any grown men who choose to spend a significant amount of their time with young boys for any reason. Never unmonitored!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 04:16:33 PM
I hate to say it because there are probably a lot of genuinely good men who are involved with Scouting but perhaps it’s time that we should just be skeptical of any grown men who choose to spend a significant amount of their time with young boys for any reason. Never unmonitored!
Yeah it is a sad situation. People make fun of some Republican lawmakers who won't be alone with a woman but these days it can be wise policy. I know some people at a major company that I won't name who won't go in a elevator if it is just him and a single woman, always has secretary come in office if he is meeting with a woman, keep door open, etc. So many lawsuits, innuendo, etc. Why risk it? I could see the same thing with teachers, Scouts, Churches, Coaches, etc with regard to kids, which is a shame because it potentially hurts the kids if good people don't seek those jobs, don't want to volunteer, etc. But, yes, these days you should be the dad to be in the group.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 04:16:33 PM
A lot of them are FBI agents.  Or possibly Mossad.  Now what do you think of them, troll boi?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2019, 02:34:13 AM
A lot of them are FBI agents.  Or possibly Mossad.  Now what do you think of them, troll boi?

Faggots, all! Just like you.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2019, 02:34:13 AM

BTW, Peter Davenport of decades of UFO, silo-living, Art Bell and C2C fame will be speaking at a MUFON event in Spokane Valley this Sat at 1 pm. Public Library, so I think free, 12004 Main Ave.....be curious as to the folks that show up. 

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 10:37:46 PM

BTW, Peter Davenport of decades of UFO, silo-living, Art Bell and C2C fame will be speaking at a MUFON event in Spokane Valley this Sat at 1 pm. Public Library, so I think free, 12004 Main Ave.....be curious as to the folks that show up.
I have the dawn patrol.  I will slide by our favorite burger stand and in the Dickdr's honor, I will buy a bag of Dicks....burgers and a cup of coffee.  Then I will head over to the  library.

Juan

When I was in scouts, the leaders were a bunch of former privates and corporals from WWII and Korea who wanted to make us as miserable as they had been in the service.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2019, 09:51:19 PM
I have the dawn patrol.  I will slide by our favorite burger stand and in the Dickdr's honor, I will buy a bag of Dicks....burgers and a cup of coffee.  Then I will head over to the  library.
Ha. Bag of Dicks never gets old. If you went report on the meeting and the characters there and how Peter Davenport is doing. Maybe in the UFO thread? Or Peter Davenport thread?

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on August 11, 2019, 01:40:18 PM
When I was in scouts, the leaders were a bunch of former privates and corporals from WWII and Korea who wanted to make us as miserable as they had been in the service.
My Scout leaders were Vietnam Vets.  "Single file, godddammit!'  'Don't fucking bunch up'  'Keep the fucking noise down'  ' How can you hear Char-, er, nature if you keep running your sucks.'

And this one directed at a few volunteer fathers, "Who the fucks wearing cologne out here?  Giving me a hard on, dammit."

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2019, 01:50:03 PM
Ha. Bag of Dicks never gets old. If you went report on the meeting and the characters there and how Peter Davenport is doing. Maybe in the UFO thread? Or Peter Davenport thread?
Missed it.  Hat to work a bit of OT.  Got my bagodicks, tho.  I will look for any local reports and post.

Juan

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 11:37:03 AM
  My Scout leaders were Vietnam Vets.  "Single file, godddammit!'  'Don't fucking bunch up'  'Keep the fucking noise down'  ' How can you hear Char-, er, nature if you keep running your sucks.'

And this one directed at a few volunteer fathers, "Who the fucks wearing cologne out here?  Giving me a hard on, dammit."
Such mild treatment would have been welcomed.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 11:38:22 AM
Missed it.  Hat to work a bit of OT.  Got my bagodicks, tho.  I will look for any local reports and post.
Gotcha, too bad you missed but OT is likely better time spent than a Spokane Valley MUFON group meeting at a public library. Though possibly not as many 'interesting' characters?

albrecht

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/concerts-canceled-investigation-opened-into-placido-domingo/

It aint over 'til the fat lady sings, though I'm not sure if the accusers are fat ladies.   

"you are a liar!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 01:59:03 AM
Vicious faggotry.  That's a felony isn't it?

I'd go with Felonious Fingering.

My uncle, "Fat" Tony.

He took a liking to Mr Gilardi`s goomar in `68

His body has never been found. Not that anybody is exactly looking for it.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

This guy looks like he really knows how to party govern.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 20, 2020, 05:45:17 PM
[attachment=1,msg1382665]

This guy looks like he really knows how to party govern.

He seems to carry his own BP cuff with him. I wonder what’s up with that? ???