• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! A THREAT TO PREMIER RADIO

Started by brugvu, November 06, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

Swishypants

This is some kind of online prostitution ring where the ladies turn out to be dudes isn't it?

"You paid $39.99 plus tip for some lovin' BIG-BOI and you're going to get it whether you want it now or not!"

That's a $48 dollar value for you fuckers that don't know tips are 20% now. Two bucks extra if you want them to take a bath first (You provide the shower, soap, and towel)!

brugvu

I am totally bored today.

PS. i almost got excited...

there were 2 EBAY LOTS.. 1 was 200 used tapes $40 plus ship and 1 was 100 used tapes.. $20 plus ship
it said "rush limbaugh recordings and others"....
the tapes i saw were from 1996..

i quickly asked the seller if he could make sure none were of ART BELL radio show, or Laura Lee. Bill Jenkins...
he replied saying none were of the names i asked..

WE ALMOST HAD AN AMAZING DISCOVERY.. who the hell would record and save RUSH LIMBAUGH?

such a let down.
I'll keep searching for ART BELL tapes, you just sit there staring like a bunch of goats.
hahahahaha

VIVA ART BELL ! THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. news at 11 .......

brugvu

Your assignment for tomorrow is to ask 10 people you see, if they know anyone who recorded ART BELL and if they have tapes.
or any radio shows in the 90's...

that reminds me, i need to mail off a letter to someone in California. they have a list of their tapes. hopefullly they still live there and still have the tapes.

THE SAGA CONTINUES.

Quote from: brugvu on November 17, 2017, 08:29:17 PM
Your assignment for tomorrow is to ask 10 people you see, if they know anyone who recorded ART BELL and if they have tapes.
or any radio shows in the 90's...

It would take me months to find 10 people who ever heard of Art Bell

brugvu

we gotta start somewhere.

its amazing how many people sell REEL-TALKS and VERSA-CORDERS on ebay and never heard of ART BELL.

then again... 1 out of 20 people who do...has tapes.. or had tapes.

Did i mention I bought a 1996 ART BELL AFTER DARK WATCH on ebay about a year ago?
best $70 i ever spent, and it doesnt even work.. :)

i wonder how many they made.

ANCIENT ALIENS DECLASSIFIED "STARGATES" is re-airing at midnight today! set your VCRs. :)

is there a convertor for CABLE tv to regular tv? so when i record its a full screen?

BRUGVU

brugvu

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2017, 09:03:44 PM

"Art Bell?  He's fading...fading...fading away, folks."

That is exactly why BRUGVU converts tapes to MP3s.  to SAVE and PRESERVE HISTORY.

ART BELL (SHOWS) WILL NEVER FADE AWAY. 

$5 a show. PREMIER RADIO. ARE YOU LISTENING? (or reading?) RELEASE THE KRACKEN.
I WILL PAY $5 A SHOW.   NOW GET TO WORK. PS. I WANT ALL 5 HOURS! NOT A 4 HOUR EDIT JOB.

1997-07-15 TIME LINES... Is your first assignment.
or feel my WRATH.

WHERE ARE THE "NEW" S.I.T.S ?????? SAME OLD SHIT. EVERY WEEK. cmon LAME-IER. GIVE US WHAT WE DEMAND.

SIRIUS RADIO/XM WE DEMAND 3 ART BELL CHANNELS. IF HOWARD HAS 2 ART BELL IS WORTH 3. $50 a MONTH I'M IN.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN. 24 HOURS A DAY ART BELL. 3 CHANNELS. AIR EM IN ORDER.. 1 channel 1993-1999, 2 channel DREAMLAND, 3 channel 2000+

ART BELL FANS'S LIVES MATTER. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. 

LET'S FN GO.   

brugvu

PIZZA ROLLS FOR EVERYONE!

WHY NOT HAVE AN AM STATION PLAY 24 HOURS A DAY OF ART BELL?  ARE YOU CHICKEN? FM ? 

THINK OF THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS YOU GUYS CAN MAKE!

500+ affiliates?  MILLIONS OF LISTENERS?

ALL CREATED BY 1 MAN. 

ps. MIKE SIEGEL shows whould be good too. he's 10x's more interesting then GEORGE.

YES. I JUST DID.  :)

GIVE ME NEW ART BELL OR GIVE ME DEATH.

sincerely,
BRUGVU 

albrecht

Quote from: brugvu on November 17, 2017, 09:27:43 PM
That is exactly why BRUGVU converts tapes to MP3s.  to SAVE and PRESERVE HISTORY.

ART BELL (SHOWS) WILL NEVER FADE AWAY. 

$5 a show. PREMIER RADIO. ARE YOU LISTENING? (or reading?) RELEASE THE KRACKEN.
I WILL PAY $5 A SHOW.   NOW GET TO WORK. PS. I WANT ALL 5 HOURS! NOT A 4 HOUR EDIT JOB.

1997-07-15 TIME LINES... Is your first assignment.
or feel my WRATH.

WHERE ARE THE "NEW" S.I.T.S ?????? SAME OLD SHIT. EVERY WEEK. cmon LAME-IER. GIVE US WHAT WE DEMAND.

SIRIUS RADIO/XM WE DEMAND 3 ART BELL CHANNELS. IF HOWARD HAS 2 ART BELL IS WORTH 3. $50 a MONTH I'M IN.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN. 24 HOURS A DAY ART BELL. 3 CHANNELS. AIR EM IN ORDER.. 1 channel 1993-1999, 2 channel DREAMLAND, 3 channel 2000+

ART BELL FANS'S LIVES MATTER. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. 

LET'S FN GO.
Keep a lookout at estate sales, garage sales etc. One can find tapes, beta/vhs, and films at those. Often though with no idea what is on them. There is a history also of crazy eccentric people who die or move and found they recorded all kinds of stuff (I think some lady in Philly had recorded all local news shows for decades or something.) An old Washington Nationals baseball film was found in a garage (or attic, I forget) that was amazing and preserved. Good luck with the hunt!

brugvu

yeah.. i know..
i work midnights..wed-sat nights.. estate sales/ garage sales aren't an option for me

BUT. YOU ALL CAN GO OUT AND LOOK...  ESTATE SALES/ GARAGE SALES/ CRAIGSLIST and EBAY LISTINGS.

I trade when someone has something to trade for.... or convert for free..  so go find them!

WHO IS IN?  Takes a few minutes to check your local CRAIGSLIST ads... check around...

I have EBAY covered..

LETS GO.  Everyone wants shows, but does anyone work for them?

TURN OFF C2C AND TURN ON OLD ART BELL SHOWS.  we will show them how serious we are. NO RATINGS is WORSE THEN LOW RATINGS :)

BRUGVU. COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE REVOLUTION.

albrecht

Quote from: brugvu on November 17, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
yeah.. i know..
i work midnights..wed-sat nights.. estate sales/ garage sales aren't an option for me

BUT. YOU ALL CAN GO OUT AND LOOK...  ESTATE SALES/ GARAGE SALES/ CRAIGSLIST and EBAY LISTINGS.

I trade when someone has something to trade for.... or convert for free..  so go find them!

WHO IS IN?  Takes a few minutes to check your local CRAIGSLIST ads... check around...

I have EBAY covered..

LETS GO.  Everyone wants shows, but does anyone work for them?

TURN OFF C2C AND TURN ON OLD ART BELL SHOWS.  we will show them how serious we are. NO RATINGS is WORSE NO LOW RATINGS :)

BRUGVU. COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE REVOLUTION.
If you get on their "lists" or better yet talk to the folks you can get alerts for estate sales and even get an informal alert if interested in certain items (not sure how ethical this is but it is what it is.) Usually, at least here, they start on Friday and end on Sun. Best times are early, even if not alerted, or go when they are shutting down on Sunday when all must go. I'm not encouraging this but some people even hide stuff and then show up on Sunday to get cheaper. The bigger ones even have sites so you can look at items before you go (this will normally only show the good stuff and wide views but you can tell if recording equipment etc that there might be tapes etc also.) Good HUNTING!