• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should the "Ignore User" feature be reinstated?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Should the "Ignore User" feature be enabled?

Yes
36 (65.5%)
No
9 (16.4%)
Allahu Akbar.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

zeebo

We need not fret about free speech just because earplugs are convenient when the neighbors are arguing about the cat again.

tyrONE

Quote from: zeebo on August 11, 2017, 04:24:50 PM
We need not fret about free speech just because earplugs are convenient when the neighbors are arguing about the cat again.

yo dawg dey wuz a cracka in hurr last night usin' a cat as a fleshlight yo! dat muhfugga was braggin bout fuckin cats n sheeeeeit! if you see dat nigga round here pulla 187 on his ass dat is sum fukt ahp shit mang!

ZaZa

Quote from: tyrONE on August 11, 2017, 04:29:44 PM
yo dawg dey wuz a cracka in hurr last night usin' a cat as a fleshlight yo! dat muhfugga was braggin bout fuckin cats n sheeeeeit! if you see dat nigga round here pulla 187 on his ass dat is sum fukt ahp shit mang!

Maybe you guys focus on fake accounts like this: tyrONE -created to look like mine original account: theONE
If this is not an issue for MV - /and the English butchering that I don't even read his shit anymore/ -if that is what MV wants here
then everything is perfectly fine on Bellgab and going according to the Master Plan.

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 06:19:09 PM
Maybe you guys focus on fake accounts like this: tyrONE -created to look like mine original account: theONE
If this is not an issue for MV - /and the English butchering that I don't even read his shit anymore/ -if that is what MV wants here
then everything is perfectly fine on Bellgab and going according to the Master Plan.

DONT CHU BE DISRESPECTIN' tyrONE MUFFAGA DAS MY NAME FOO! IF YOU WANNA BE TALKIN' SHIT BOUT NAMES TALK TO YO MOMMA FO NAMIN' YOU AFTER A CALCULATOR!!!1 CASIO IZ DA WACKEST SHIT I EVER HURD DAWG! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIF MY NAME WE CAN TAKE DIS FIGHT OUTSIDE AND I WILL BEAT YO ASS IN FRONT OF YO CAT! YO CAT IS GONNA CRY WHEN IT SEES WHAT I DID TO U DAWG!

ZaZa

Quote from: tyrONE on August 11, 2017, 06:43:57 PM
DONT CHU BE DISRESPECTIN' tyrONE MUFFAGA DAS MY NAME FOO! IF YOU WANNA BE TALKIN' SHIT BOUT NAMES TALK TO YO MOMMA FO NAMIN' YOU AFTER A CALCULATOR!!!1 CASIO IZ DA WACKEST SHIT I EVER HURD DAWG! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIF MY NAME WE CAN TAKE DIS FIGHT OUTSIDE AND I WILL BEAT YO ASS IN FRONT OF YO CAT! YO CAT IS GONNA CRY WHEN IT SEES WHAT I DID TO U DAWG!

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 06:47:05 PM

HAHA MUHFUGGA SO SCARED HE FORGOT TO REPLY WIF ANY WERDS! HE DUN STRIGHT UP PISSED HIS PANTS, WHUT SA MATTA BOY CAT GOT YO TONGUE? HAHA!

Dr. MD MD

That's it, boys! Keep fomenting the coming race war and soon the world will be left to crazy leftists like me and Hillary. Keep up the good work!

ZaZa

race war, hmmmm......
niggers will be destroyed by Superior White race very easily.
We have bio-weapons that can only affect niggers DNA. lol ;)

*** and niggers still have stones and sticks,...  Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha  :) :) :)  8) 8) 8)

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 07:00:06 PM
race war, hmmmm......
niggers will be destroyed by Superior White race very easily.
We have bio-weapons that can only affect niggers DNA. lol ;)

haha dis skinny lil peckerwood named after a calculator think he gonna win a race war... i got sum bad news fo you dawg.... you gonna ghet killed or become a fuckboy nigga das just da way it be.

ZaZa

from now on I don't respond to niggers -I just spit with my white saliva in their nigger faces and niggers will die like flies from it, lol
/there must be a reason why God made niggers so stupid and most hated/, lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 02:57:04 PM
Translation: Waaaa! I want my safe space echo chamber! Waaaa!  ;D

Why are you so concerned with what other people choose to spend their time doing? You sound a little like Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell and their ilk.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
Why are you so concerned with what other people choose to spend their time doing? You sound a little like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell and their ilk.
Miss Skirt Roswells, Art ,
you just did exactly of what you are accusing others of doing. lol
(I hope you realize that, right? Heather?)

ZaZa

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
Never been in favor of it, but there is simply too much dreck on the site. Good stuff is drowning in trash.

Such a device would effectively halve the reading (which is good).

3OctaveFart /aka/ Meatie Pie,
maybe stop acting like trash towards others yourself....did you ever considered that option ??

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 07:15:47 PM
from now on I don't respond to niggers -I just spit with my white saliva in their nigger faces and niggers will die like flies from it, lol
/there must be a reason why God made niggers so stupid and most hated/, lol

sheeeit son you spit on me i will bust yo face up nigga you keep dat lil white white mouth shut and i wont has ta beat yo ass dawg know yo place nigga!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 07:34:57 PM
3OctaveFart /aka/ Meatie Pie,
maybe stop acting like trash towards others yourself....did you ever considered that option ??
A teachable moment from an obvious opiate addict. I'll mull it carefully. Now a word from our sponsors.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
Why are you so concerned with what other people choose to spend their time doing? You sound a little like Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell and their ilk.

I'm not. What I am very concerned with these days is censorship. I know you think you're one of the good people and this could never happen to you but this will turn on all of us if we let it happen. No thanks.  ;)

P.S. I'm not getting the fundamentalist preacher analogy at all. I'm arguing for free speech. How is that even applicable?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 07:43:02 PM
A teachable moment from an obvious opiate addict. I'll mull it carefully. Now a word from our sponsors.

Translation: I can't think so good so if someone says something I don't like (even if I don't really understand it) I'm gonna call you names.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 07:43:02 PM
3OctaveFart /aka/ Mieatie Pie,

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 20, 2016, 09:14:46 PM
You will henceforth refer to me as Meatie or Mr. Pie. Is that understood?

And for the 15th time, champ, I am not a supporter of Hildebeast. I am friend nor foe to the party. You figure it out.

3OctaveFart

You must be here on Bellgab to win a peace prize. I know I'm not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 07:51:17 PM
You must be here on Bellgab to win a peace prize. I know I'm not.

No shit, Sherlock!  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 07:46:23 PM
Translation: I can't think so good so if someone says something I don't like (even if I don't really understand it) I'm gonna call you names.  ::)

I know Right?

Hilarious!

chefist

I thought several people back in the day said the ignore function only worked some of the time. Can't you just ignore people on your own?

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2017, 08:33:23 PM
I thought several people back in the day said the ignore function only worked some of the time. Can't you just ignore people on your own?

And if it is available you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

ItsOver

ZaZa

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 07:59:38 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 08:01:54 PM
That's what I thought you looked like. Falkiesque.  ;D

LOL,
his both user names Mieatie Pie and 3OctaveFart suits him so perfectly based on the way he looks in his photograph ;) ;)
I'm sure when he farts he creates at least 30 octaves of prolonged fart sound that can shake the walls and shatter make up from his wife's face...

Jackstar

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2017, 04:30:23 AM
The site has reached a fresh nadir.

but (((Jackstar))) you are Jewish not nigger, so what's your squeal about it in this instance ?

Fuckin' hypocrite cry babies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 04:34:10 AM
but (((Jackstar))) you are Jewish not nigger, so what's your squeal about it in this instance ?

Fuckin' hypocrite cry babies.

You understand English enough to write messages here so I'll give you kudos for that but your reading comprehension still needs a lot of work, particularly in the humor department. I see you attack people here all the time for things that are most often just jokes or a clever turn of phrase. Jack and a lot of us here are really big on those. So, no wonder it often seems like you have Tourette's syndrome. It's cool if you want to keep doing that but you might want to branch out a bit and expand your repertoire sometime.  ;)