• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can MV be bribed?

Started by 21st Century Man, July 28, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
To even my favorite posters I would say Grow up and get a pair if they were to leave Bellgab simply because there are people here they either don't like or disagree with. To me this is akin to people threatening to leave the country if Trump won. I seriously wonder if we're devolving sometimes with the level of insanity these days. It all seems pretty juvenile.

It goes beyond dislike and disagreement.  There are people on Bellgab that I haven't been crazy about but I tolerate them because everybody has a right to their opinion.  I can handle myself when push comes to shove.  But to wade through pages and pages of lucifer~bell's juvenile verbal diarrhea is too much to ask of anyone. 

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 10:40:14 PM
21stCentury Woman,
togheter with your bribes tell MV also that I made this thread yesterday.
Maybe this will be the deal breaker for your cause,snitch.

I aims to please!!! ;D ;D ;D

http://bellgab.com/random-topics/fuck-~-mv-~-thread/msg1080060/#msg1080060

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

It goes beyond dislike and disagreement.  There are people on Bellgab that I haven't been crazy about but I tolerate them because everybody has a right to their opinion.  I can handle myself when push comes to shove.  But to wade through pages and pages of lucifer~bell's juvenile verbal diarrhea is too much.

I agree but there are others here that do the same thing in their own way. Meister was notorious and now numbers is back with his version of that. If the people who left were a little braver their voices would recede into the background. The answer isn't banning people (other than for the explicit breaking of mv's rules) because that will never end or, if it does, end badly for everyone. It amazes me that there are actually a good number of people on this planet that seem to want to be ruled by a totalitarian system. Their own freedom scares them, I guess.  :-\

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 10:53:01 PM
I agree but there are others here that do the same thing in their own way. Meister was notorious and now numbers is back with his version of that. If the people who left were a little braver their voices would recede into the background. The answer isn't banning people (other than for the explicit breaking of mv's rules) because that will never end or, if it does, end badly for everyone. It amazes me that there are actually a good number of people on this planet that seem to want to be ruled by a totalitarian system. Their own freedom scares them, I guess.  :-\

I'm not asking him to change the rules.  I just want him to take a bribe and get rid of the bastard. Capisce?

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 10:59:35 PM
I'm not asking him to change the rules.  I just want him to take a bribe and get rid of the bastard. 'Capisce?

21st Century WoMan.
so you are acting like an dictator, same like Hillary was doing to her opponents, same as ISIS is doing to those they don't like.
you have sick ISIS like mentality.
you want to bribe MV for Bellgab to be great again.
WHY DON'T ASK MV OFFICIALLY IF HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU - FOR FREE ??
Let at least some democracy be present in this momentous decision.
pathetic crybaby ::)

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:08:02 PM
21st Century WoMan.
so you are acting like an dictator, same like Hillary was doing to her opponents, same as ISIS is doing to those they don't like.
you have sick ISIS like mentality.
you want to bribe MV for Bellgab to be great again.
WHY DON'T ASK MV OFFICIALLY IF HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU - FOR FREE ??
Let at least some democracy be present in this momentous decision.
pathetic crybaby ::)

That has already been tried by others.  Plus, I like to air things out in the open.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 10:59:35 PM
I'm not asking him to change the rules.  I just want him to take a bribe and get rid of the bastard. 'Capisce?

Not really. I understand that you and many others don't like his posts but I guess I just don't understand why you don't or can't ignore them. I could choose not to respond to posts I don't like but sometimes I think it's fun to mix it up with them and see where it goes. I've even found that some of the posters considered trolls by many can often be quite funny and intelligent and it's been interesting to learn about some of the goings on at 4chan through them. If some of them hadn't started to hang out here we'd probably never know about He Will Not Divide Us.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
To even my favorite posters I would say Grow up and get a pair if they were to leave Bellgab simply because there are people here they either don't like or disagree with. To me this is akin to people threatening to leave the country if Trump won. I seriously wonder if we're devolving sometimes with the level of insanity these days. It all seems pretty juvenile.
I got a distinct deja vu-ish feeling reading this.  Groundhog Day.  Wash, rinse and repeat.  The endless return.

Dark Penguin.

Gd5150

Quote from: th’ONE on July 28, 2017, 05:16:58 PM
Bring back the 'ignore' feature MV!

You should charge members to ignore other members. Perhaps 5.5 Belgab Coins per block.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 28, 2017, 11:13:55 PM
You should charge members to ignore other members. Perhaps 5.5 Belgab Coins per block.
Maybe HE has done the reverse?  Like some twisted Dutch Auction and Sadie Hawkins dance and you can see posters that others cant!! Praise MV, peace be upon him (added due to his travels to enlightenment/jihad.) Haha.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 11:13:01 PM
Not really. I understand that you and many others don't like his posts but I guess I just don't understand why you don't or can't ignore them. I could choose not to respond to posts I don't like but sometimes I think it's fun to mix it up with them and see where it goes. I've even found that some of the posters considered trolls by many can often be quite funny and intelligent and it's been interesting to learn about some of the goings on at 4chan through them. If some of them hadn't started to hang out here we'd probably never know about He Will Not Divide Us.  :D

Oh, I don't mind the 4channers really.  I get that they are trying to be provocative.  I've even been like that in years past.  The shit that I used to pull on the old Coast Riders forum was some of my best stuff.  I still occasionally like to troll GLP and tick some idiots off sometimes.  On this forum though I'm sincere.  The thing is theOne has been going on and on with his shit for what seems like years now and I'm tired of it.

ZaZa

heh heh Bellgab coins, sounds inviting.
what about 19.5 Bellgab coins to ban each poster.
MV could get filthy rich really fast.
But the ban should only last for 30 days, so MV can make money again and again & fucking again. lol 

Now there's a good idea.  I won't pay to be on GLP but I'll pay a bit to get some bonus features here.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 11:20:10 PM
Oh, I don't mind the 4channers really.  I get that they are trying to be provocative.  I've even been like that in years past.  The shit that I used to pull on the old Coast Riders forum was some of my best stuff.  I still occasionally like to troll GLP and tick some idiots off sometimes.  On this forum though I'm sincere.  The thing is theOne has been going on and on with his shit for what seems like years now and I'm tired of it.

21st Century WoMan,
So that means that I won!
Looks like you finally meet your match and got kicked in your crotch, {I'm not saying kicked in your balls because I question you have any}

Dr. MD MD

Is there an ad free version of Bellgab available? Perhaps mv would include an ignore feature in that?

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:25:00 PM
21st Century WoMan,
So that means that I won!
Looks like you finally meet your match and got kicked in your crotch, {I'm not saying kicked in your balls because I question you have any}

Fuck no.  I'd be outta here if that was the case.  I just like to bitchslap you out in public. ;D ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

I wish somebody wrote something nice like that about me :( :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

I told someone earlier that I thought you Bellgab's version of Latka from Taxi with Tourette's syndrome.  :)

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 11:26:13 PM
Fuck no.  I'd be outta here if that was the case.  I just like to bitchslap you out in public. ;D ;D

but you are not capable of doing your magic with words and facts so go low life desperato and offering money to MV.
It looks from the side that you think that MV is some whore for sale.
It has that kind of feel, that MV will prostitute himself for $few of your misery dollars to ban me.
I hope that MV has more respect for himself and will be not a Forum Owner Whore, and will do it according to his principles,
not according to your squealing and whining and offering your miserable money for it.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

You reap what you sow.  I don't know if it is your ineptitude in English conversation, your age or your desire to smack somebody down in whatever thread you may be lurking.  Here is a fucking clue.  Stick to the fucking thread topic for starters.  Second, be hospitable to others.  You don't have to give them a verbal blowjob and you can even argue with them using occasional cuss words.  You just take the nastiness to an extreme.  You're doing to those of us on here what that guy did to you when he sent you those disgusting images that you decided to share with everybody.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 11:29:50 PM
I told someone earlier that I thought you Bellgab's version of Latka from Taxi with Tourette's syndrome.  :)

No,  that would be Gabor, the lovable Swede.  Happy pancakes. :D   Latka I mean not the Tourette's bit.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 28, 2017, 11:29:50 PM

I don't know how to respond to that, to jump from joy or to be not pleased because I'm not familiar with names and words that you mentioned.

I don't know if is a compliment or a very big compliment ;) 8)

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:37:23 PM
I don't know how to respond to that, to jump from joy or to be not pleased because I'm not familiar with names and words that you mentioned.

I don't know if is a compliment or a very big compliment ;) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjvY_-w12kQ

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 11:34:56 PM
You reap what you sow.  I don't know if it is your ineptitude in English conversation, your age or your desire to smack somebody down in whatever thread you may be lurking.  Here is a fucking clue.  Stick to the fucking thread topic for starters.  Second, be hospitable to others.  You don't have to give them a verbal blowjob and you can even argue with them using occasional cuss words.  You just take it to an extreme.  You're doing to those of us on here what that guy did to you when he sent you those disgusting images that you decided to share with everybody.

21st TAKE YOUR ADVICE and ask you wifu to put deep inside your -you-know-where. OK
there were here way terrible posters and you sat quiet like a mouse, but because I proved few times that you are full of shit
you got revengeful.
I understand if I made fake stuff up about you, you would have basis to get mad at me -but I just only presented your own quotes-posts
and made you look like a liar and manipulator to get your way in life.
you can not doit with brains so you are trying to do it with money.
Like I gave a shit.
I was banned so many times and I was gone for several months and you didn't used that time to MAKE BELLGAB GREAT AGAIN.
You are just boiling with rage that even with my shitty English I got you exposed for what you readlly are.
Demon possessed poser.
How many times you posted this... "but I'm actually a nice guy" Lol !
no you are double faced prick who is weak in your views and opinions,
the way you are attacking President Trump is prime example of your personality.

Grow a pair and stop crying.

Quote from: someguy on July 26, 2017, 09:41:28 AM
this place will never change it's a real shithole

luicfer6G6

may MV fuck theone in the anus

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 11:38:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjvY_-w12kQ
thanks for posting that snitch bitch peach.
haha ha ha ...That guy Latka is actually very funny and talented, he played that scene just great, I bet it's a 'classic'  by now.
It takes talent to play such good comedy.
Any body can play some whiners or crybabies, but to play funny character takes high IQ for sure.

So I take Doc's comment as a compliment actually.
Thanks Doc.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:49:02 PM
21st TAKE YOUR ADVICE and ask you wifu to put deep inside your -you-know-where. OK
there were here way terrible posters and you sat quiet like a mouse, but because I proved few times that you are full of shit
you got revengeful.
I understand if I made fake stuff up about you, you would have basis to get mad at me -but I just only presented your own quotes-posts
and made you look like a liar and manipulator to get your way in life.
you can not doit with brains so you are trying to do it with money.
Like I gave a shit.
I was banned so many times and I was gone for several months and you didn't used that time to MAKE BELLGAB GREAT AGAIN.
You are just boiling with rage that even with my shitty English I got you exposed for what you readlly are.
Demon possessed poser.
How many time you posted this... "but I'm actually a nice guy" Lol !
no you are double faced prick who is weak in your views and opinions,
the way you are attacking President Trump is prime example of your personality.

Grow a pair and stop crying.

I have my faults.  I'm not perfect. None of us are. I do try to be nice to others on Bellgab but I do have a temper and you got on my bad side when you started giving norland and Sandra and some others a hard time a long time ago.  You do know I could have gone and asked MV to ban you for posting that shit a few weeks ago?  Who knows, he might have shown up on the thread a few minutes earlier than he did if I had pm'd him.  I never did.  I'm not a snitch. Did I ever get a thank you for that?  No and I didn't ask for it.  I am disappointed that you didn't say thanks, man.  Then you go on with your vile postings about my wife.  Well, I've had enough of your shit.  I suggest you go your way and I'll go mine. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:56:42 PM
thanks for posting that snitch bitch peach.
haha ha ha ...That guy Latka is actually very funny and talented, he played that scene just great, I bet it's a 'classic'  by now.
It takes talent to play such good comedy.
Any body can play some whiners or crybabies, but to play funny character takes high IQ for sure.

So I take Doc's comment as a compliment actually.
Thanks Doc.

You're welcome but don't forget about this part too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjcoPEkMC0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 29, 2017, 12:01:05 AM
I have my faults.  I'm not perfect. None of us are. I do try to be nice to others on Bellgab but I do have a temper and you got on my bad side when you started giving norland and Sandra and some others a hard time a long time ago.  You do know I could have gone and asked MV to ban you for posting that shit a few weeks ago.  Who knows, he might have shown up on the thread a few minutes earlier than he did if I had pm'd him.  I never did.  I'm not a snitch. Did I ever get a thank you for that?  No and I didn't ask for it.  I am disappointed that you didn't say thanks, man.  Then you go on with your vile postings about my wife.  Well, I've had enough of your shit.  I suggest you go your way and I'll go mine.

To be fair Norland and Sandra were kind of disinfo trolls in their own right. Don't get me wrong. I sort of liked both of them but they did have a tendency to spin quite a bit and would often attempt to shut down discussions by mocking those who's political views they disagreed with.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 12:09:23 AM
To be fair Norland and Sandra were kind of disinfo trolls in their own right. Don't get me wrong. I sort of liked both of them but they did have a tendency to spin quite a bit and would often attempt to shut down discussions by mocking those who's political views they disagreed with.

Yeah, I know Sandra was a raging leftist and I said a couple things to her in the Hoagland thread about it at times when she got on the soapbox.  Norland was from what I remember much more to the right.  Very pro-military and generally took the Republican side when issues were brought up.  We had a few problems when I posted that rape scene from High Plains Drifter suggesting Clint was Norland and the woman was Sandra.  I went over the line with that.  Anyway, I apologized and we got along after that.