• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Synaptic Gap with Luca Parcelli

Started by LucaParcelli, June 22, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

LucaParcelli

I'm wondering about the level of interest in me hosting a live podcast tonight on my channel...

I started this "show" during the last GabCast slump... A pirate broadcast!

Anyone interested around 7 PM Pacific time? Probably will just talk about the state of BellGab, video games and why Marvel movies continue to suck.

starrmtn001

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 22, 2017, 03:26:47 PM
I'm wondering about the level of interest in me hosting a live podcast tonight on my channel...

I started this "show" during the last GabCast slump... A pirate broadcast!

Anyone interested around 7 PM Pacific time? Probably will just talk about the state of BellGab, video games and why Marvel movies continue to suck.

I'm up for it.  Will you be in the UFOShip chat room?

WhiteCrow

Can you make it a bit earlier.  And where do we find you?

Dyna-X

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 22, 2017, 06:37:24 PM
Can you make it a bit earlier.  And where do we find you?
International Rabbit Farm directory.

LucaParcelli

There must be an Emergency pirate Gabcast to discuss the new revelations regarding the future of Bellgab...

Topic will include Google Adsense, Richard Stallman is a madman, graduate school professors are all Marxist clowns, the pointless nature of the Solo movie, and marriage in the 21st century ( that’s where I’ve been... enjoying a lovely 6 month old marriage).

Thoughts?!

See you all as I post a BlogTalkRadio link at 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern on Saturday.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 10:33:26 AM
There must be an Emergency pirate Gabcast to discuss the new revelations regarding the future of Bellgab...

Topic will include Google Adsense, Richard Stallman is a madman, graduate school professors are all Marxist clowns, the pointless nature of the Solo movie, and marriage in the 21st century ( that’s where I’ve been... enjoying a lovely 6 month old marriage).

Thoughts?!

See you all as I post a BlogTalkRadio link at 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern on Saturday.

Will there be a section on rabbit recipes? I have a pile in the freezer and don't know what to do with them.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
Will there be a section on rabbit recipes? I have a pile in the freezer and don't know what to do with them.

Mr. Vashtar...

There will be no discussion of rabbit recipes... Rabbits are friends, and not food...

I also encourage you to thaw those poor souls and provide a proper burial in your yard...

Can I count on your attendance tomorrow? We will further discuss your villainy, and I will provide a forum for your formal apology to the Lagomorph community...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Mr. Vashtar...

There will be no discussion of rabbit recipes... Rabbits are friends, and not food...

I also encourage you to thaw those poor souls and provide a proper burial in your yard...

Can I count on your attendance tomorrow? We will further discuss your villainy, and I will provide a forum for your formal apology to the Lagomorph community...

I resent the implication that I am cruel to rabbits. If you're mean to them it ruins the flavour. They get the best quality green stuff, a state of the art hutch, and then I (very lovingly) grab them by the hind legs and beat their brains out.

LucaParcelli

You will never understand the joy of a house rabbit who is cage free... One who greets you when you come home... One who dances and jumps when you say the word "lettuce"... One who will provide snuggles and cuddles on a bad day... One who deserves to pass from this mortal coil after a long life... One who will be placed into the ground from whence we all came...

You are a heartless monster who murders, pillages, and eats animals... CRUEL...

Then again, I do live in Los Angeles, and am Southern Californian born and raised...

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
I resent the implication that I am cruel to rabbits. If you're mean to them it ruins the flavour. They get the best quality green stuff, a state of the art hutch, and then I (very lovingly) grab them by the hind legs and beat their brains out.
Mr. Vashtar... This is essential viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJ6weqeiQw

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
You will never understand the joy of a house rabbit who is cage free... One who greets you when you come home... One who dances and jumps when you say the word "lettuce"... One who will provide snuggles and cuddles on a bad day... One who deserves to pass from this mortal coil after a long life... One who will be placed into the ground from whence we all came...

You are a heartless monster who murders, pillages, and eats animals... CRUEL...

Then again, I do live in Los Angeles, and am Southern Californian born and raised...

Snuggles, huh? You claim to have been married six months and a Californian native. All of which leads me to believe some, shall we say, matrimonial irregularities may have gone on. Your 'wife' isn't called Thumper by any chance, is she? I've heard of Playboy bunnies, but it sounds like you took it a bit too literally.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Ten minutes with me and he'd have stopped those pensive pauses. He would have had several ounces of buckshot in him by now.

LucaParcelli

Here on the Left Coast, we have created a society that does not discriminate based on the sex, gender, religion, citizenship, political affiliation, or species of those involved in the bond of marriage.

I’m sorry that you live in such a backwater and regressive place to not have such an opportunity.

I remember the first message you posted about  me over a year ago, questioning my sexual preference. It’s nice to know that you’ve evolved on this position and no longer assume that I married a strapping young lad I met on Tinder.

Now you know the truth...

LucaParcelli

Buckshot? Sorry, I don’t understand what that means...

It’s probably some tool of violence... We’ve banned all mentions of “life depriving instruments” here in California.

ItsOver

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJ6weqeiQw
If that doesn't work, SV, you're sentenced to watch "The Christmas Bunny."  Heh, heh, oh, the horror!  :o

LucaParcelli

Florence Henderson in The Christmas Bunny! *swooooon

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 19, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
Buckshot? Sorry, I don’t understand what that means...

It’s probably some tool of violence... We’ve banned all mentions of “life depriving instruments” here in California.

You might find out sooner rather than later if you go out for a walk with your bride, she hops off to shred a few dandelions, and then Elmer Fudd steps out from behind a tree and lets her (or him, you're from California after all) have it firmly in the seat of the pants.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Shield your eyes, Luka

1001 Ways to Cook Rabbit

Apologies, if I can make it home from my marmalade adventures in thyme I will try to give a listen tomorrow.

I assume there is a link or somesuch around hear?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on January 19, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
Shield your eyes, Luka

1001 Ways to Cook Rabbit

Apologies, if I can make it home from my marmalade adventures in thyme I will try to give a listen tomorrow.

I assume there is a link or somesuch around hear?

Pate, I love you, I hate you...

There will be a link posted here at around 4:45 PST / 7:45 EST...

Any person heard muttering rabbit recipes or other such cruel obscenities will be quickly discarded...

LucaParcelli

Remember, there will be a link posted here at 4:45ish PST and 7:45ish EST right here...

Consider this a pirate GabCast with a few topics of conversation. Maybe this might even turn into a GabCastathon for them donations...

A new link will be provided every 30 minutes, since that is the limit of a free BlogTalkRadio account. Luca is a major cheap ass...

Listen in as little or as long as you can stand...

Peace be with you...

LucaParcelli

The last Star Wars movie I will ever recognize...

Thank you Darth Pate.

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 20, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
Remember, there will be a link posted here at 4:45ish PST and 7:45ish EST right here...

Consider this a pirate GabCast with a few topics of conversation. Maybe this might even turn into a GabCastathon for them donations...

A new link will be provided every 30 minutes, since that is the limit of a free BlogTalkRadio account. Luca is a major cheap ass...

Listen in as little or as long as you can stand...

Peace be with you...

Show still on tonight?

LucaParcelli

It is!!! I'll be posting the link in about 25 minutes!

TigerLily

Luca. Thought I might be able to listen to at least the beginning of the show. But, alas. I must  away. Too bad. You seem smart and funny. A dangerous combination we definitely need more of these days. Or any days

LucaParcelli

Quote from: TigerLily on January 20, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
Luca. Thought I might be able to listen to at least the beginning of the show. But, alas. I must  away. Too bad. You seem smart and funny. A dangerous combination we definitely need more of these days. Or any days

:(

No worries! There will be more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRgMoJDR3kxyJmYUsM_EeQ/live

Here is the link... However, the show will start in 10 min.

akwilly

Quote from: LucaParcelli on January 20, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
:(

No worries! There will be more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRgMoJDR3kxyJmYUsM_EeQ/live

Here is the link... However, the show will start in 10 min.
have you considered brodcasting on spreaker? It not that spendy and everyone can chat there