• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shootings, bombing at Iranian parliament & Khomeini mausoleum.

Started by starrmtn001, June 07, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

starrmtn001

Published on Jun 7, 2017
Shooting took place in the Iranian parliament, officials said as cited by media. At least one guard died and a number of people were injured. Shooting and a bombing also reportedly occurred at the mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran, with several injured.

https://youtu.be/xIXCBa3bbK0

Jackstar

Things couldn't be any more happening if Ron Paul were giving me a reacharound.

REAP THE WHIRLWIND, PROLETARIATI

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2017, 03:01:21 PM
Can they both lose?
I'm a little confused here.  I thought the Ayatollah Khomeini, was like a founding father of ISIS, generally speaking.

I posted this thread to get more insight on the situation.

Juan

No,no. The Ayatollahs are Shiites. ISIS is Sunni. They hate each other as much as they hate us.

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 07, 2017, 03:24:25 PM
I'm a little confused here.  I thought the Ayatollah Khomeini, was like a founding father of ISIS, generally speaking.

I posted this thread to get more insight on the situation.

All those names sound alike. This Khomeini was the radical cleric that was put in power when the Shah of Iran was deposed back in 1979 or so.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2017, 03:41:58 PM
No, no. The Ayatollahs are Shiites. ISIS is Sunni. They hate each other as much as they hate us.
Thank you, Juan.  I'm not very familiar with the politics and protocol of the Middle East in general.  I want to learn more before I form any opinions or make any statements on this matter.

Juan

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 07, 2017, 04:29:46 PM
Thank you, Juan.  I'm not very familiar with the politics and protocol of the Middle East in general.  I want to learn more before I form any opinions or make any statements on this matter.
How unbellgabian.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2017, 03:55:49 PM
All those names sound alike. This Khomeini was the radical cleric that was put in power when the Shah of Iran was deposed back in 1979 or so.
Thank you, Gravity.  I remember when that happened.  What I'm trying to remember is, whether that happened under Carter's watch and the hostage crisis.  In fact, weren't the Americans at the embassy taken hostage when this occurred? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 07, 2017, 04:34:01 PM
Thank you, Gravity.  I remember when that happened.  What I'm trying to remember is, whether that happened under Carter's watch and the hostage crisis.  In fact, weren't the Americans at the embassy taken hostage when this occurred?

Yes it was during Carter's presidency.

Up until that time Iran was a strong ally. We sold them all kinds of airplanes including F-4s and F-14s.

We trained their air force personnel here in the states at our air bases.

starrmtn001

This video helps put the players into perspective, I think.
Iran Blames Saudi Arabia for Terrorism in Tehran.  6.7.17.

https://youtu.be/0pW6Lgmebqc

starrmtn001

Raw: Iran Shrine Blast Captured on Video.
Published on Jun 7, 2017
Video obtained by the Associated Press showed the moment a bomb exploded at the Mausoleum of Imam Ruhollah Khomeini in Tehran on Wednesday, in an attack that also targeted Iran's parliament, killing at least 12 people.

https://youtu.be/vJgGGpbp4GQ

=Schlyder=

LOL I don't give a fuck.  ...they can keep right on killing each other.  Hopefully they wipe each other off the fucking planet.

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 07, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Iran is the source of Shiite terror.  The ideas of a tribe called the Wahhabis, originally from the central and eastern Arabian Peninsula (now Saudi Arabia), are the source of most Sunni terror.  The Moslem Brotherhood political group created offshoots including al-Qaeda, ISIS, the PLO, Hamas, and other Palestinian groups; and inspired other such as al-Shabaab, the Taliban, Boko Haram, etc.  Most Moslems are Sunni, other terrorist groups such as those in Indonesia, the Philippines, etc, are Sunni but not created by or necessarily connected to the Moslem Brotherhood.

There are also tribal rivalries, regional rivalries, ethnic rivalries.  Shia and Sunni both have many branches (similar to, say, the many branches of Christianity), and none of them get along either.

CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations is a Moslem Brotherhood front operating in the US.  They were invited to the White hundreds of times during the Obama regime.  The Fake News Media typically turns to them to speak on behalf of Muslims.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 07, 2017, 05:44:39 PM
LOL I don't give a fuck.  ...they can keep right on killing each other.  Hopefully they wipe each other off the fucking planet.

Same here.  Wall them off from civilization first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2017, 03:41:58 PM
No,no. The Ayatollahs are Shiites. ISIS is Sunni. They hate each other as much as they hate us.

Why are we at war with them then? Shouldn't we be trying our hardest to get them fighting with each other and then profit by selling arms to both sides? That's usually more our style, historically speaking.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 07, 2017, 06:11:13 PM
Iran is the source of Shiite terror.  The ideas of a tribe called the Wahhabis, originally from the central and eastern Arabian Peninsula (now Saudi Arabia), are the source of most Sunni terror.  The Moslem Brotherhood political group created offshoots including al-Qaeda, ISIS, the PLO, Hamas, and other Palestinian groups; and inspired other such as al-Shabaab, the Taliban, Boko Haram, etc.  Most Moslems are Sunni, other terrorist groups such as those in Indonesia, the Philippines, etc, are Sunni but not created by or necessarily connected to the Moslem Brotherhood.

There are also tribal rivalries, regional rivalries, ethnic rivalries.  Shia and Sunni both have many branches (similar to, say, the many branches of Christianity), and none of them get along either.

CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations is a Moslem Brotherhood front operating in the US.  They were invited to the White hundreds of times during the Obama regime.  The Fake News Media typically turns to them to speak on behalf of Muslims.
Here you can read the Muslim Brotherhood's strategic plan for taking over the USA from THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS (it is similar to their model in Europe but more reliance on using our "system," "rights," and laws against us.
https://clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

Jackstar

Which team am I rooting for here? Asking for a friend.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 07, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

An excellent summary !
I have read much on this and it is very difficult to keep the players straight.
We should have issued an ultimatum after 9-11
The WHOLE DAMN MIDDLE EAST POPULATION CENTERS AND RELIGIOUS SITES ARE DUST, SAVING MANOR OIL FIELDS FOR THE USA IF IN 72 HOURS THOSE RESPONSIBLE ARE NOT IDENTIFIED
TAKE CARE OF THE GUILTY BY DUSTING THEM
sit back, sell arms to both sides and stay out
they have been killing each other for centuries
Example Iran and Iraq every few years go at it and cull the population
Might add, kill each other and NO Jews or Christians
they can sell us oil
they can buy our weapons
They can kill all the Muslims they want
NOW ALL MUSLIMS HATE US MORE THAN EACH OTHER
WE FUCKED UP

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 07, 2017, 04:38:22 PM
This video helps put the players into perspective, I think.
Iran Blames Saudi Arabia for Terrorism in Tehran.  6.7.17.

https://youtu.be/0pW6Lgmebqc
Trump visit ?
Qatar?
Iran ?
Saudis wanting "points" with Trump ?

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 07, 2017, 09:04:53 PM
An excellent summary !
I have read much on this and it is very difficult to keep the players straight...
... they have been killing each other for centuries...

I recently picked up a stash of old National Geographic magazines at a garage sale.  The ones I bought were mostly from the 1920s and '30s, and I selected just the ones with articles on archaeology, exploration / travel / adventure, and some history (its amazing seeing headhunters, remotes tribes, newly mapped areas, etc, and how primitive things were in some places less than 100 years ago.  Even our own country is barely recognizable in certain aspects).  Ungovernable bandit ridden areas seemed to be the norm in many places.

The articles about Islamic areas, or even where Islam is just talked about (they mostly refer to Muslims as Mohammedans) is exactly the same as it is today - either infighting among themselves or getting ready to do so, Christians and others fleeing, the desire to kill ''infidels'' (even doctors helping out the sick and elderly).  One person they interviewed referred to it as ''the religion of war'', and that's the general tone whenever it comes up.

This is just after WWI, after the Ottoman Empire has broken up, and things are still unsettled.  Some differences in these areas at the time were that they were held by France and Britain, there was no Israel, and the ''Palestinians'' weren't claiming to be a separate ethnic group. 

Great trade caravans still routinely rolled across the deserts and countryside's over hundreds of trade routes long and short - Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Jews, Armenians and other Christians, etc, mostly getting along and trading, until some uprising somewhere destroyed everything, causing people to flee.

One difference is they were intelligent enough to keep people with the mindset there out of Europe and the US

Jackstar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 07, 2017, 09:04:53 PM
We should have issued an ultimatum after 9-11

https://youtu.be/cpPABLW6F_A

I don't find it plausible that you could actually be this ignorant. I really don't.