• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 03, 2017, 04:28:43 PM
Where the fuck are the English men?  have they not had enough of this bullshit yet?  For fuck sakes...  stand up for your nation, and people... and take care of this shit.

Too busy making "Muslim Refugees Welcome" signs, and on craigslist looking for arab bulls for their wife.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:33:28 PM
Question: How do you stop someone randomly driving a vehicle down a road, and mount the pavement, the whole incident over in less than five seconds? A little bit like predicting some nutjob will walk into a school or shopping mall, whip out a firearm or two and take out twenty or thirty people before topping themselves or someone doing it for them.

The gift of being psychic is a noble one.

You don't let these goat fucking, pedo worshipers into your country.

London is only 40% native British.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
Because they're tracking about a 1000 suspects home and abroad at any one time. Each one needing about 25-30 people to monitor them 24/7. Successive goverments (especially conseratives) have cut funds to the police and military.

Deport the 1000 people, close these mosques that are radicalizing your goat fuckers.

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 05:54:30 PM
Sky News reports police are now treating this as a "possible" terrorist incident.

Just heard that.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 03, 2017, 05:55:55 PM
You don't let these goat fucking, pedo worshipers into your country.

London is only 40% native British.

Paris and London are the best examples of sanctuary cities and where going down that road leads.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 05:54:30 PM
Sky News reports police are now treating this as a "possible" terrorist incident.

albrecht

He added he had heard them shouting "this is for Allah".

The Prime Minister said: 'Following updates from police and security officials, I can confirm that the terrible incident in London is being treated as a potential act of terrorism.

I haven't seen a statement from the Mayor of London who has in the past expressed the thought that moderate Muslims are "Uncle Toms."

Horrible events, but predictable with such a large Muslim population.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 03, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
Too busy making "Muslim Refugees Welcome" signs, and on craigslist looking for arab bulls for their wife.

Go back to fucking your mother.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:00:17 PM
He added he had heard them shouting "this is for Allah".

The Prime Minister said: 'Following updates from police and security officials, I can confirm that the terrible incident in London is being treated as a potential act of terrorism.

I haven't seen a statement from the Mayor of London who has in the past expressed the thought that moderate Muslims are "Uncle Toms."

Horrible events, but predictable with such a large Muslim population.
[/b]

Only it isn't.

Juan

Reuters reports a witness saying people had their throats cut.

albrecht

I haven't heard Alex in a while but I wonder if Clyde will be keeping with his idea that this is all an Operation Gladio NATO-run operation concerned with the election. As he said about Manchester bombings a day or so later (though he didn't want to "jump to conclusions.")

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 06:00:47 PM
Go back to fucking your mother.

There's no level you won't stoop to, to get out of talking about the weather modification, is there?

You're the joke in a piece of bubblegum.

Juan

Police in Manila say this is a robbery attempt.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 06:01:58 PM
[/b]

Only it isn't.
13.5% percent of Greater London identifies as Muslim.  So not as many as in some cities but still that is a heck of a lot of potential throat-slitters, "honour" killers, and bombers.

Jackstar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 06:04:58 PM
Oh man.

I know, right? Why can't these savages just steal and rig an election, like civilized folk?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:03:20 PM
this is all an Operation Gladio NATO-run operation

The party in my heart that started when that I see that you used the word 'an' correctly here is spectacular.

Past that, I don't think they call it Gladio anymore, but whatevah.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 06:07:24 PM
I know, right? Why can't these savages just steal and rig an election, like civilized folk?

Throat slitting?  I can't imagine my wife, girlfriend, kids getting their throat slit.  Please don't take this as some Charlie Bronson bullshit, I am no cowboy, I have respect for our British brothers and sisters, but this whole goddamn planet is at war.  It isn't on a battlefield, it is in the streets.  You gotta be prepared.  To hell with your "leadership" and their bullshit. 

Yorkie said you can't predict this shit, and it's true.  You CAN be prepared for it though.  Prepare yourselves for God's sake.  Carry a gun, get trained, get basic medical training. 

Craziness is everywhere brothers and sisters...PREPARE!

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 06:15:28 PM
The party in my heart that started when that I see that you used the word 'an' correctly here is spectacular.

Past that, I don't think they call it Gladio anymore, but whatevah.
:)
Yeah, I should've said GLADIO-esque as I'm sure the name(s) have been updated. The problem I have with the theory is what is the goal in this case? I would be hard pressed to think that terror attacks would encourage voters to vote Labour. (Sure, it could make May look bad but, generally, consider the history on the other side. And often attacks pull people together and strengthen support for office holders.) Or is the idea that it will, somehow, encourage voters to want to over-turn BREXIT? But both the EU and Labour encourage open-borders and Muslim immigration, so how does "planned," going with this theory, attacks by Muslims supposed to work? So I'm a bit confused on the theory. Clyde wasn't clear on the motivation aspect as I recall also. Except that history of GLADIO, key dates of various attacks, and the upcoming vote.

albrecht

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 06:20:07 PM
Throat slitting?  I can't imagine my wife, girlfriend, kids getting their throat slit.  Please don't take this as some Charlie Bronson bullshit, I am no cowboy, I have respect for our British brothers and sisters, but this whole goddamn planet is at war.  It isn't on a battlefield, it is in the streets.  You gotta be prepared.  To hell with your "leadership" and their bullshit. 

Yorkie said you can't predict this shit, and it's true.  You CAN be prepared for it though.  Prepare yourselves for God's sake.  Carry a gun, get trained, get basic medical training. 

Craziness is everywhere brothers and sisters...PREPARE!
In the UK you can't even carry what are commonly carried knives here, much less carry a firearm*. Even many police don't carry firearms there. And semi-frequently you hear about some old farmer or person who defended himself on his own property getting hauled before the Crown to be prosecuted for self-defense.
https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

* unless you are a Muslim terrorist.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:25:32 PM
The problem I have with the theory is what is the goal in this case?

Two balls-out full-on horrorshow bloodbaths right next to each other, and then a third waaay over the hills and farther away?

What are they going to do--tell you what they got away with? You have an odd bar for a problem to meet.