• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

I just heard Theresa May calling for a crackdown on social media. I think I know what this attack was about for them now. Regain complete control of the message. No more of all this free speech and people talking to each other online. They figure out too much that way.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
I just heard Theresa May calling for a crackdown on social media. I think I know what this attack was about for them now. Regain complete control of the message. No more of all this free speech and people talking to each other online. They figure out too much that way.  ::)

Top tip: Don't think. Just don't.

She means to monitor more closely and remove websites, chatrooms, posts and accounts of suspected terrorists. So they can't communicate easily. You're not affected, you can still look up your favourite carnage videos, rest easy Barbie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 04, 2017, 03:14:06 PM
Top tip: Don't think. Just don't.

She means to monitor more closely and remove websites, chatrooms, posts and accounts of suspected terrorists. So they can't communicate easily. You're not affected, you can still look up your favourite carnage videos, rest easy Barbie.

I'd say you don't get it but we both know you're playing dumb because you're a tool of that system. We're all suspected terrorists! This is just a reason to continue burrowing into our personal lives and never leave. It was a Brit who wrote 1984, you know. You'd think that maybe you'd learn from your geniuses...but no. Welcome Islam and police state!  ::) ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 04, 2017, 02:11:04 AM
He was probably the guy swinging chairs and fighting with the muzzies. (and probably insulting their mothers in that cool, understated classic British way) The last man in England, bloody England.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTReVzbKPbU

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

''Never let a serious crisis go to waste''

- Rahn Emanuel, hack Chicago Democrat and Obama's first Chief of Staff

So all this ''tough vetting'' of ''immigrants'' isn't enough, police IDing and tracking thousands of terrorists have their hands tied when it comes to being able to actually do anything, surveilling mosques and religious ''leaders'' recruiting and training terrorists isn't allowed, banning Michael Savage From entering the country didn't solve the problem... so the answer is government censorship.  The Globalist response.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Click my name, Francis.

You said an email, dipshit.  If I wanted to PM you, I would click your heals three times in the morgue and wish you into a cornfield.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 04, 2017, 09:14:48 AM
..."And on this murder charge, there lies the case for the defence" In the REALWORLDâ,,¢ shooting and killing someone on your side doesn't go well. Unless you're American of course, then you can wrap yourself up in the murican flag, feign  tears and say you love your country sir.

No doubt if your knuckle draggers had been on the recieving end you'd have shrugged and not made a fuss.....Yeah, right.

True story, I've met ex soldiers who served in the GW1, the Iraqis they only had to worry about if they were captured, it wasn't going to go well. Some of the Americans were playing out a video game and thought anything that moved was a target irrelevant of the nationality. That was the reason British armoured vehcles had huge Brit flags tied to them, not to scare the Iraqis, but to remind the blind fucks in A10's and M1s not to open fire on them.

Hehheheh.   And we were fighting the wrong fucking arabs, too.  You gonna piss on about that too?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 04, 2017, 09:37:45 AM
Monthly? Its funny how the idea of murder changes when its religion related. In the 70's and 80's when the PIRA was killing people, some in the States (especially Irish Papes) thought it justified and cheared when a bomb blew a shopping centre apart, or British soldier was killed or tortured.

Then 9/11 happened, and suddenly terrorsm was invented by George Bush, up until that moment, it had never happened before. Then shit got real. It didn't matter that until that moment the PIRA (with a great deal of US funding) had murdered more people than all the other terrorist organisations combined. More than died on september eleventh 2001. No. Nor did it matter that sixty nationalities were represented in the WTC, or that not all the victims familes were American.

As I said before, in the 70's and 80's, some people called for all Catholics to be deported from mainland Britain to Eire. Irrespective of nationality. Whether or not they'd been arrested of any offence or not. How practical do you think that would have been?

Not very.   A lot more car bombs would have been called into action.  Far more than I have ever had the privilige to drink.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2017, 09:43:15 AM
I guess that would depend on if you believe your idiot wife.

Wait.  Pud has a wife?  What's his name?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 04, 2017, 11:07:37 AM
Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name.

The problem stems from reasons and depends on who you ask doesn't it?

I rememember the exact moment the news filtered through on 9/11. I had just started my late shift (2pm uk) and had the radio on, the news extended by about three minutes, plane had accidentally hit the WTC, assumption then it was a light plane.  Went back to the Steve Wright show, broke off a few minutes later back to the newsroom, a second one, and it was mentioned they were both airliners...And that set the news for the next weeks and months.

The following thursday the weekly audience participation discussion programme, 'Question Time' had the then US ambassador to the UK on the panel of six, together with representaions from the major UK political parties, plus a journalist and writer I suppose..

It was shameful how some in the audience treated the ambassador. I actually complained to the BBC, not that it could have done anything, the show had already gone out, recorded earlier that day.

With tears in his eyes the ambassador described how he personally had been affected, and how it had been a shock no-one could have anticipated...then the shame came.

It has to be said that what I'm about to tell you was shouted down by other audience members; Some said that America deserved it. That continued interference throughout the world, financing coups, and supporting 'convenient' terrorists (Mujahideen being one) had basically reaped what had been sown. The chairman on the panel was visibly shocked and appeared insure whether to let this tirade carry on or shut it down. He must have had the producer in his ear! And its why I complained, they had the choice to broadcast that. In my opinion, they shouldn't have. Fuck free speech in this instance.

Then of course we had a ar that would be over by Christmas, and dragged on, and now we have probably catastrophic inter tribal war in the ME, a formally fine country like Syria a war zone. It just continues.

We could turn the ME to glass but is that the final answer? Will it help?
You called and complained. In a most formal manner, I presume?

I got called back into service and led Marines.  Again.  Against enemies of civilization.  Again.  But you called and complained.  How adorably English.  Go get me a pint and an order of Fish and Chips, will you miss?  Here's a 20, buy yourself a beer, to. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 04, 2017, 08:47:13 PM
click your heals three times in the morgue and wish you into a cornfield.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 04, 2017, 08:47:13 PM
You said an email, dipshit. 

I typed it. Ye gods.

bateman

I can't believe what I'm watching on Sky News right now. Former Met police commissioner Leroy Logan saying it's 'unreasonable' to regularly arm UK police. What fucking planet are these people on?

EDIT: and current Met police commissioner

https://twitter.com/BBCNormanS/status/871627435804119040

3 terrorists are currently dead thanks to armed police.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 05, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
I can't believe what I'm watching on Sky News right now. Former Met police commissioner Leroy Logan saying it's 'unreasonable' to regularly arm UK police. What fucking planet are these people on?

EDIT: and current Met police commissioner

https://twitter.com/BBCNormanS/status/871627435804119040

3 terrorists are currently dead thanks to armed police.

Unbelievable.  They have all of these social programs that are draining their taxpayers dry and they can't arm all of the police.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 10:59:13 AM
Unbelievable.  They have all of these social programs that are draining their taxpayers dry and they can't arm all of the police.

The police themselves don't want to be regularly armed. How did armed police cut down the number of deaths at the nightclub in Florida last year? And how did having easily available guns work out there? 50 dead wasn't it? Cops on the scene in 4 minutes. Not having easily available guns meant the maniacs in London used knives and a van. Imagine the carnage after leaving the van if they had automatic weapons.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:06:36 AM
The police themselves don't want to be regularly armed. How did armed police cut down the number of deaths at the nightclub in Florida last year? And how did having easily available guns work out there? 50 dead wasn't it? Cops on the scene in 4 minutes. Not having easily available guns meant the maniacs in London used knives and a van. Imagine the carnage after leaving the van if they had automatic weapons.

Like the illegally-obtained weapons used in Paris last year? Advocating for unarmed police seems plainly suicidal. One of the officers had to do this the other night: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-attack-rugbyplaying-policeman-stabbed-in-face-after-fighting-terrorists-armed-only-with-his-a3556521.html

Not all of your cops are going to be Jason Bourne. It was armed police who stopped them in under 10 minutes.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

I'm talking about police not citizens.  It should be mandatory for every policeman to be armed unless they have abused that privilege.  We can disagree about whether some citizens should be armed but the police?  A no-brainer.  Granted armed terrorists probably would have made this situation worse.    What happens though the next time if they have pipe bombs or something like that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b🎱man on June 05, 2017, 11:13:03 AM
Like the illegally-obtained weapons used in Paris last year? Advocating for unarmed police seems plainly suicidal. One of the officers had to do this the other night: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-attack-rugbyplaying-policeman-stabbed-in-face-after-fighting-terrorists-armed-only-with-his-a3556521.html

Is this top trumps? Maniacs opened fire on armed police in a van in Paris a couple of months ago.

The Police federation (union) have ballotted their members several times and they consistently vote not to be regularly armed. One of the reasonings being that the crims will go armed for burglaries etc.

How many US cops get killed a week?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
I'm talking about police not citizens.  It should be mandatory for every policeman to be armed unless they have abused that privilege.  We can disagree about whether some citizens should be armed but the police?  A no-brainer.  Granted armed terrorists probably would have made this situation worse.    What happens though the next time if they have pipe bombs or something like that?

I was talking about police too.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
Is this top trumps? Maniacs opened fire on armed police in a van in Paris a couple of months ago.

The Police federation (union) have ballotted their members several times and they consistently vote not to be regularly armed. One of the reasonings being that the crims will go armed for burglaries etc.

I thought the British Coast guard kept a lid on gun-running?  You are telling me there is a flourishing black market for weapons in Great Britain?  Just another reason why citizens should have the right to arm themselves.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:17:59 AM
I was talking about police too.

I guess we take a lot for granted with all of our police being armed.  I don't understand the mindset over in your country.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

If that's what your police want and the public is in agreement, it's silly for me to argue for it then. This, to me is an issue of self-preservation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 11:21:20 AM
I guess we take a lot for granted with all of our police being armed.  I don't understand the mindset over in your country.

The mindset if that's what it is, is that the average Brit isn't paranoid and makes the assumption everyone is their enemy, and has to be armed to the teeth to fend them off. As far as gun deaths are concerned it works. About 50-60 a year.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 05, 2017, 11:19:11 AM
Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/870359151079239680

Yep.  Here they have a eminent threat they should be taking seriously and they are more concerned about some pie-in-the-sky disaster scenario that will never come to fruition.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 05, 2017, 11:29:45 AM
The mindset if that's what it is, is that the average Brit isn't paranoid and makes the assumption everyone is their enemy, and has to be armed to the teeth to fend them off. As far as gun deaths are concerned it works. About 50-60 a year.

In  a country much smaller than ours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 11:30:23 AM
Yep.  Here they have a eminent threat they should be taking seriously and they are more concerned about some pie-in-the-sky disaster scenario that will never come to fruition.

Note the date.... ::)