• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Quote from: ksm32 on May 24, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
Yep, and when they have completely taken over, they will be living in the shithole they fled so long ago...

I should have included:  and less prosperous

albrecht

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 24, 2017, 10:08:51 PM
Well now we are passing laws to let them shit piss and whore in the streets because if we don't it's racist.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/denver-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-protect-illegal-aliens
Amazing. That will certainly help tourism and the downtown retail areas business! Well, I guess there could be a business up-tick in the shoe-shine business. Business opportunity for illegals and junkies here! I'm all for police and jury common-sense- there is a difference between some drunk college kid after a game caught pissing in an alley and some pervert flashing some schoolkids. Sure both "public exposure" but some common sense as to the motivation and societal harm should take care of the problem and sanction. Some illegal shitting on a crowded sidewalk downtown is different than someone pissing in the bushes on a deserted roadside, for example.

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 24, 2017, 10:08:51 PM
Well now we are passing laws to let them shit piss and whore in the streets because if we don't it's racist.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/denver-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-protect-illegal-aliens

Well, who's more important, the citizens of this country or illegal aliens?  Clearly the Democrats have made a determination they will continue to lose ground unless they either reverse course from Fascist Left -wing ''Progressivism'', or outflank the current body politic by flooding the country with illiterate peasants that will vote themselves handouts.  And they aren't interested in reversing course.

This is just one of a series of tiny steps in the direction of the third world.  So we either remove them from power wherever they are, or as a country lose our culture, democracy, freedom, and prosperity.  The wrong decision would not be judged kindly by history.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 25, 2017, 07:22:26 PM
May wasn't the PM when Libya fell. Must try harder. ???

Is the story correct?  Did they take people off the control list and give them their passports back so they could go stir shit up in Libya?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2017, 07:26:37 PM
Is the story correct?  Did they take people off the control list and give them their passports back so they could go stir shit up in Libya?

I doubt it. Unless the CIA and MI6 between them took lots of drugs, got drunk and took more drugs and sanctioned it. If they did, they were playing an incredibly risky game that had more chance than not to bite them in the ass.

Wikileaks is run from the FSB. So it suits them to stir shit.

weedeater

Pardon the intrusion here guys.  Theresa May was Home Secretary from 05/2010 to 07/16 and here is her job description - The Home Secretary is responsible for the internal affairs of England and Wales, and for immigration and citizenship for the United Kingdom.   So if she could bring them in then they could be sent back out after "training".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

Didn't you know the answer to everything is Russia?!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weedeater on May 25, 2017, 07:34:44 PM
Pardon the intrusion here guys.  Theresa May was Home Secretary from 05/2010 to 07/16 and here is her job description - The Home Secretary is responsible for the internal affairs of England and Wales, and for immigration and citizenship for the United Kingdom.   So if she could bring them in then they could be sent back out after "training".

But she wasn't the final word. Note the foreign secretary isn't mentioned. Nor the then PM. At the time of the fall of Gaddafi the UK had a coilition government.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 25, 2017, 07:34:28 PM
I doubt it. Unless the CIA and MI6 between them took lots of drugs, got drunk and took more drugs and sanctioned it. If they did, they were playing an incredibly risky game that had more chance than not to bite them in the ass.

Wikileaks is run from the FSB. So it suits them to stir shit.

I would be interested in your opinion if you ever read the story linked in the tweet.

albrecht

Quote from: weedeater on May 25, 2017, 07:34:44 PM
Pardon the intrusion here guys.  Theresa May was Home Secretary from 05/2010 to 07/16 and here is her job description - The Home Secretary is responsible for the internal affairs of England and Wales, and for immigration and citizenship for the United Kingdom.   So if she could bring them in then they could be sent back out after "training".
Good info. Obviously the Russians infiltrated her office and the UK government and faked policy or memos allowing these people to travel, fight, and back into the UK.

Obviously the Russians have infiltrated the AFP and also hired some graffiti artists to make a mural! To prove their "fake news." These darn Russians.

A mural in Tripoli paying tribute to fighters from Manchester who joined the 17 February Martyrs' Brigade during Libya's revolution against Gaddafi (AFP)
http://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_article_page/public/main-images/000_Nic6028632.jpg

Juan

At this point, what difference does it make?

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
Good info. Obviously the Russians infiltrated her office and the UK government and faked policy or memos allowing these people to travel, fight, and back into the UK.

Obviously the Russians have infiltrated the AFP and also hired some graffiti artists to make a mural! To prove their "fake news." These darn Russians.

A mural in Tripoli paying tribute to fighters from Manchester who joined the 17 February Martyrs' Brigade during Libya's revolution against Gaddafi (AFP)
http://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_article_page/public/main-images/000_Nic6028632.jpg

They are some shifty bastards.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2017, 07:55:36 PM
They are some shifty bastards.

Ha. Yeah, I know. YP was complaining that Trump supposedly leaked something about the latest Muslim bombing in Manchester. And I typed something like "some serious short-term memory- we've dealt with some far more damaging leaks from the UK government for decades."

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2017, 08:02:39 PM
Ha. Yeah, I know. YP was complaining that Trump supposedly leaked something about the latest Muslim bombing in Manchester. And I typed something like "some serious short-term memory- we've dealt with some far more damaging leaks from the UK government for decades."

Yeah.   Just ask Jim.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2017, 08:12:03 PM
Yeah.   Just ask Jim.

Drove him nutso, maybe? Though it would be nice to have him around now. With the internet, 'fake news,' Middle East machinations and terrorism, the power to spy on about anyone, and Russian-intrigue? He would've loved this stuff.

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
Drove him nutso, maybe? Though it would be nice to have him around now. With the internet, 'fake news,' Middle East machinations and terrorism, the power to spy on about anyone, and Russian-intrigue? He would've loved this stuff.

Oh man, could you imagine?

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? James Jesus Angleton?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 25, 2017, 07:34:28 PM
I doubt it. Unless the CIA and MI6 between them took lots of drugs, got drunk and took more drugs and sanctioned it. If they did,

What do you mean, "if"?

It's like you've been hired just to appear stupid.

Ha. Yeah, I know. YP was complaining that Trump supposedly leaked something about the latest Muslim bombing in Manchester...

If some Left-wing puke faggot had leaked it to the media and they'd printed it, they would have all been treated as heroes.

Yorkshire pud

No I didn't. I said some idiot in the WH, but they took their lead from Trump. He just happened to invite a Russian ex FSB agent into the Oval office and tell them information, "But never mentioned the word or name of Israel". Thats alright then.

To my knowledge the UK has never had a PM who flapped their gums and just came out with whatever sensitive information came into their head. I loathed Thatcher and Blair, but neither of them just blabbed.

Can you imagine if Trump had been the POTUS in WW2? He'd be broadcasting every day how a) he won the election b) how he won the election c) that he's POTUS and d) the latest secrets.

The UK had Bletchley Park and very few outside those who worked there knew of its purpose, Trump would have been telling anyone who would listen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 08:40:46 AM
No I didn't. I said some idiot in the WH, but they took their lead from Trump. He just happened to invite a Russian ex FSB agent into the Oval office and tell them information, "But never mentioned the word or name of Israel". Thats alright then.

To my knowledge the UK has never had a PM who flapped their gums and just came out with whatever sensitive information came into their head. I loathed Thatcher and Blair, but neither of them just blabbed.

Can you imagine if Trump had been the POTUS in WW2? He'd be broadcasting every day how a) he won the election b) how he won the election c) that he's POTUS and d) the latest secrets.

The UK had Bletchley Park and very few outside those who worked there knew of its purpose, Trump would have been telling anyone who would listen.

You give Trump too much credit. He hates the NY Times. My guess is that the info was distributed to the JTTF and then somebody from the NYPD leaked it to the Times.

Whether that was appropriate all depends on whether or not the UK marked it as classified. Lots of times intelligence info is distributed as unclassified. When I was in the USAF about half of our intel message traffic was unclassified. I haven't seen any reports on whether or not the UK put any classification on the photos or any restrictions on them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 08:54:31 AM
You give Trump too much credit. He hates the NY Times. My guess is that the info was distributed to the JTTF and then somebody from the NYPD leaked it to the Times.

Whether that was appropriate all depends on whether or not the UK marked it as classified. Lots of times intelligence info is distributed as unclassified. When I was in the USAF about half of our intel message traffic was unclassified. I haven't seen any reports on whether or not the UK put any classification on the photos or any restrictions on them.

Judging by the anger from GMP, the PM and HS, I suspect they either took it as read it was valued as sensitive info and was for official eyes only, or they tagged it as such.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 09:13:48 AM
Judging by the anger from GMP, the PM and HS, I suspect they either took it as read it was valued as sensitive info and was for official eyes only, or they tagged it as such.

My money is still on the leak coming from the NYPD or the NY State Police, both of which are members of the JTTF. Or, it could have been the NYC mayor's office. All of those have closer ties to the NYT than the WH.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 09:42:29 AM
My money is still on the leak coming from the NYPD or the NY State Police, both of which are members of the JTTF. Or, it could have been the NYC mayor's office. All of those have closer ties to the NYT than the WH.

Would it go to the mayors office before the CIA etc?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 10:03:24 AM
Would it go to the mayors office before the CIA etc?

The JTTF was established after I left the USAF, but the way I envisioned it is that they disseminate actionable intelligence as quickly as possible when it comes to terrorist threats and methods. The fact that NYC raised their alert level almost immediately, leads me to believe that this info was shared with the JTTF as soon as it was received.