• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:03:33 AM
What will you do with Chicago? Where will you find, round up and deport anyone who has ideas (even if they haven't yet done anything) of blowing up or killing someone by aby means?

Did you know that in the US, more people are killed by toddlers than by terrorists? How will you deal with that?...

You and your fake statistics.  So because people do die of other things, we should continue importing Muslims, and let them keep blowing shit up.  Good thinking.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:03:33 AM
... What will you do with none Arab muslims? The Indonesians? The white Americans? Deport to where irrespective of their status, job, family?

How about we start with known terrorists, and those ''known to the authorities''.  Of course we may need to remove a bunch of phony judges first, so lets get on with it.

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 22, 2017, 09:16:37 PM
you're not you when you're hungry, stop being tsundere and have a Snickers senpai

*Best post in this thread.

For reals though.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 09:10:27 AM
You sound like Trump there. It isn't easy. Going in mob-handed only stimulates more of them, who might very well not have been persuaded until they see their co-religionists rounded up and put on trucks. At times like this it is easy to look at the splashiest most punitive response possible, but that is what the terrorists want. They would like nothing better than to bring down Western society, and your sort of response would all but guarantee it.

Then you agree importing more of them is a bad idea?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
Byrnes Fish & Chips in Liverpool. Damn I love it too much.

Trenchers fish and chips, Whitby. North Yorkshire. They post the name of the boat that landed the fish that morning.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 09:26:24 AM
You and your fake statistics.  So because people do die of other things, we should continue importing Muslims, and let them keep blowing shit up.  Good thinking.

I always put you down as quite smart, even if we disagreed. Just because you don't like the statistics, doesn't make them fake. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

How about we start with known terrorists, and those ''known to the authorities''.  Of course we may need to remove a bunch of phony judges first, so lets get on with it.

They are removed and imprisoned, IF caught. But if they're not on the radar, how will you know? Telepathy?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 09:27:39 AM
*Best post in this thread.

For reals though.

Cunts have to stick together. You two should share a double ended dildo.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:29:50 AM
Trenchers fish and chips, Whitby. North Yorkshire. They post the name of the boat that landed the fish that morning.

Wow! I love it. Next time I`m over, the beer AND lunch is on me. We may not agree on politics, but I have a sneaking suspicion we see eye-to-eye on Fish & Chips (my absolute FAVORITE lunch)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
I always put you down as quite smart, even if we disagreed. Just because you don't like the statistics, doesn't make them fake. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me...

A sub-category of Fake News is using other facts or statistics to distract and mislead.  What does crime in Chicago, or accidents set in motion by children have to do with dealing with terrorists?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:34:46 AM
Cunts have to stick together. You two should share a double ended dildo.

One of the people who died in the muslim terrorist attack, recently tweeted this:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

... They are removed and imprisoned, IF caught. But if they're not on the radar, how will you know? Telepathy?

But that isn't being done.  It isn't until after a few dozen people are dead that we hear they ''were known by authorities''.  Not only is that not good enough, it's absolute proof we aren't properly vetting these people before they get here. 

Fortunately for them, we have a bunch of phony judges who think our vetting process is just fine, and wanting to put immigration on hold until this gets straightened out is somehow either a) unconstitutional, or b) up to any given judge to decide, rather than the person actually elected - and empowered by the Constitution - to determine what's in our national security interest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 09:59:07 AM
But that isn't being done.

Actually it is. The UK police say they lift about one per day; together with all the intel they share with The Russians via Trump US security agencies.
It isn't until after a few dozen people are dead that we hear they ''were known by authorities''.  Not only is that not good enough, it's absolute proof we aren't properly vetting these people before they get here. 

How do you vet 68 million people in the UK, and 320 million in the US?
Fortunately for them, we have a bunch of phony judges who think our vetting process is just fine, and wanting to put immigration on hold until this gets straightened out is somehow either a) unconstitutional, or b) up to any given judge to decide, rather than the person actually elected - and empowered by the Constitution - to determine what's in our national security interest.

But neither are judges phoney (another Trumpism) and quite frankly, I would trust an orphaned possum with the POTUS than Trump, elected or not. You love checks and balances, what's the issue?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 10:11:36 AM
Actually it is. The UK police say they lift about one oer day; together with all the intel they share with The Russians via Trump US security agencies.
How do you vet 68 million people in the UK, and 320 million in the US?
But neither are judges phoney (another Trumpism) and quite frankly, I would trust an orphaned possum with the POTUS than Trump, elected or not. You live checks and balances, what's the issue?

lol

This Brit cuck just doesn't quit with the trump propaganda, even when his own country is being burnt down by foreign savages.

I would love to interview you on a gabcast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b🎱man on May 23, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
#priorities

Katie Hopkins is famous for being famous. She's also a professional shit stirrer. Some of what she says I agree with, and when she isn't on one of her rants she comes across as quite likeable. But she is basically just an attention whore.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
lol

This Brit cuck just doesn't quit with the trump propaganda, even when his own country is being burnt down by foreign savages.

I would love to interview you on a gabcast.

Make a date. But bring a friend or three, you'll be outnumbered otherwise.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 10:16:22 AM
Katie Hopkins is famous for being famous. She's also a professional shit stirrer. Some of what she says I agree with, and when she isn't on one of her rants she comes across as quite likeable. But she is basically just an attention whore.

Yes, I know who she is, but the fact that the Met Police are even bothering to respond to this during an ongoing terror threat is fucking bewildering.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b🎱man on May 23, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
Yes, I know who she is, but the fact that the Met Police are even bothering to respond to this during an ongoing terror threat is fucking bewildering.

Just because the MET have replied, doesn't mean they will take it further. They're duty bound to file an incident report if a complaint is made, they don't make the rules.

... How do you vet 68 million people in the UK, and 320 million in the US?...

We're talking about vetting people before they get here.  Obviously Obama and the Democrats - and the leaders of certain European countries - lied about how careful this was being done in the case of Muslims. 

... But neither are judges phoney (another Trumpism) and quite frankly, I would trust an orphaned possum with the POTUS than Trump, elected or not. You love checks and balances, what's the issue?

You may not fully understand what the term ''checks and balances'' means. 

What checks and balances is NOT is one branch deciding the decisions made by another branch - as authorized under the Constitution - are wrong, and step in and overrule them.  Even if they can manufacture a flimsy excuse to do so.  Which is what these phony judges have done.

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
lol...I would love to interview you on a gabcast.
Why?  He's here all day posting his sweet love for Trump.  Plenty of free time for him to respond to anything you ask.  Take your time.

Quote from: b🎱man on May 23, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

I don't know about bewildering.  More like predictable.

We need to remove the Liberals and ''Progressives'' from power, and stop listening to them.

Quote from: b🎱man on May 23, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
#priorities

This is literally the epitome of British men in a nutshell.

Calling for someone to be thrown in jail for what she said.....

I completely understand why the UK is such fertile ground for the arabs and africans to take hold there, they literally have no opposition as the men are calling for the women to be jailed for speaking out asking for help.

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
This is literally the epitome of British men in a nutshell.

Calling for someone to be thrown in jail for what she said.....

I completely understand why the UK is such fertile ground for the arabs and africans to take hold there, they literally have no opposition as the men are calling for the women to be jailed for speaking out asking for help.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

-Ariana Grande

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 08:20:11 AM
In other words, do what the enemy has always wanted you to do from the beginning. I know you actually want to bring about the end of the world, but some of us would rather not turn the globe into an uninhabitable hellhole by prosecuting a fight that you cannot win. You couldn't even see off Vietnam without buggering the Pomeranian, I don't fancy your chances of vanquishing an entire religion.

Yeah, you're probably right. Just keep bending over for them then.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:08:44 AM
I'd love you to say that to my face, shit eater. Really.

LOL! Internet tough guy!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

I always put you down as quite smart, even if we disagreed. Just because you don't like the statistics, doesn't make them fake. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

His point is that you can use them to justify the most ludicrous actions of lack of them, in your case.  ::)