• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

albrecht

As usually the case:
"CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to British authorities prior to the attack"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 07:49:36 AM
1. Declare martial law and put the country in an all-out war footing.
2. Round up ALL the people on the "watch list" and deport them.
3. Suspend ALL immigration for 6 months.
4. Intern ALL Muslims not willing to undergo voluntary intense screening and/or deportation.
5. Hold all Nations harboring terrorists accountable; "get rid of them (e.g. KILL THEM) or we will get rid of YOU....by any means necessary.
6. Make the religion of Islam, and all its affiliations, illegal to practice, teach, observe, or promulgate in any way.

A reasonable and measured start, I would think.

In other words, do what the enemy has always wanted you to do from the beginning. I know you actually want to bring about the end of the world, but some of us would rather not turn the globe into an uninhabitable hellhole by prosecuting a fight that you cannot win. You couldn't even see off Vietnam without buggering the Pomeranian, I don't fancy your chances of vanquishing an entire religion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2017, 08:02:45 AM
As usually the case:
"CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to British authorities prior to the attack"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/

To put that into context; a terrorist suspect is arrested every day on average in the UK. And you and I have no idea how much information has to be digested on a minute by minute basis, on dozens maybe hundreds of suspects, home and abroad. Successive governments have cut back on police resources in the last ten or so years, because they want to save money. And as paying tax to finance such things is a filthy concept, cuts have to be made.

If the police and security services (who work intimately with US, German, French, Dutch, Australian, Canadian, and other international security agencies) have only so many personel, they can't be everywhere all the time. So this cunt may well be on the radar, but so are maybe another hundred, each needing eyes on 24/7. Who are you going to pick? And to simply say lft him isn't enough; he could be the hub or the edge of a bigger group who the police need to trace, and would evaporate if he was lifted. I'd hate to be the commander deciding who to follow and who to leave today. No win situation.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:04:29 PM
Wow, you're brave. Die of cancer. The painful kind.

Why is this UK-Cuck so mad at forum members of bellgab?

Shouldn't he channel that anger toward the people and the religion that did this?

Oh, right.

Diveristy is our strength!

Donald Trump!  Muh Russians!

Also wishing painful death on those who disagree with you, or have different views than you is exactly the kind of thinking ISIS is recruiting.

From now on, you will be addressed as Yorkshire ISIS.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 08:38:05 AM
a terrorist suspect is arrested every day on average in the UK

More immigrants!

More refugees!

More mosques!

More muslims!

More diversity!

Does anyone is the UK have any sense of self-preservation left?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 08:20:11 AM
In other words, do what the enemy has always wanted you to do from the beginning. I know you actually want to bring about the end of the world, but some of us would rather not turn the globe into an uninhabitable hellhole by prosecuting a fight that you cannot win. You couldn't even see off Vietnam without buggering the Pomeranian, I don't fancy your chances of vanquishing an entire religion.

We can't win a fight against muslims or arabs?

So give in right?  Let them continue to murder and terrorize your country?

muslim-terrorism is the new normal right?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

No, there are no other words. What I said is what I mean. Eradication is THE only solution. We could very easily eradicate the elements of Islam terror from our borders. What we`re really talking about is the will to do so.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
Go and fuck your ass with a fucking red hot ingot you vile pile of fucking gloating shit. Just die okay? Now.

Ah, there it is, there it is... emotions.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 08:38:05 AM
you and I have no idea how much information has to be digested on a minute by minute basis

You don't, peasant.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:31:13 PM
You haven't said how you would predict a suicide bomber. Why didn't you stop 9/11? Or the Boston bombers? You could have if you'd tried harder.

Muslims have shown themselves to be goatfucking subhuman terrorists.

Gee, let's stop muslims and deport muslims from all western societies and close down their stinky, grotesque mosques.

Sounds good to me.

Would solve 99% of the problems.

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 08:53:00 AM
Eradication is THE only solution.

What is your awareness of the Trivium, and when did you become aware of its existence?

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 08:56:28 AM

Big deal. The other 1% would fuck and kill your mother. If you had ever met her, that kind of math would impress you.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 23, 2017, 08:57:42 AM
What is your awareness of the Trivium, and when did you become aware of its existence?

Long ago, my friend. Long ago. Be well.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 12:03:30 AM
gnooryblows killed the ever livin' fuckin' shit out of this thread :(

... praise MV!

Yorkshire pud

No, there are no other words. What I said is what I mean. Eradication is THE only solution. We could very easily eradicate the elements of Islam terror from our borders. What we`re really talking about is the will to do so.

What will you do with Chicago? Where will you find, round up and deport anyone who has ideas (even if they haven't yet done anything) of blowing up or killing someone by aby means?

Did you know that in the US, more people are killed by toddlers than by terrorists? How will you deal with that?

What will you do with none Arab muslims? The Indonesians? The white Americans? Deport to where irrespective of their status, job, family?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 23, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
Ah, there it is, there it is... emotions.

You don't, peasant.

You said something?  ???  Get back in your hole.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:03:33 AM
What will you do with Chicago? Where will you find, round up and deport anyone who has ideas (even if they haven't yet done anything) of blowing up or killing someone by aby means?

Did you know that in the US, more people are killed by toddlers than by terrorists? How will you deal with that?

What will you do with none Arab muslims? The Indonesians? The white Americans? Deport to where irrespective of their status, job, family?

Climb outside of that box, and think. The solution is not complicated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 08:56:28 AM
Muslims have shown themselves to be goatfucking subhuman terrorists.

Gee, let's stop muslims and deport muslims from all western societies and close down their stinky, grotesque mosques.

Sounds good to me.

What about Jews too? You hate Jews. And blacks? And women? You hate women. Which is understandable as they cross the street when they see you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 09:05:55 AM
Climb outside of that box, and think. The solution is not complicated.

No? Hows the campaign Trump compared with the POTUS Trump?

Personally, I call it a wash.

On one hand, it sucks these subhuman arabs did what they did, on the other hand they killed Arianne Grande fans and British citizens.

SredniVashtar

We could very easily eradicate the elements of Islam terror from our borders. What we`re really talking about is the will to do so.

You sound like Trump there. It isn't easy. Going in mob-handed only stimulates more of them, who might very well not have been persuaded until they see their co-religionists rounded up and put on trucks. At times like this it is easy to look at the splashiest most punitive response possible, but that is what the terrorists want. They would like nothing better than to bring down Western society, and your sort of response would all but guarantee it.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:08:44 AM
I'd love you to say that to my face, shit eater. Really.

So you are ready for violence against me, but not to the arabs and muslims  that just killed 22 of your own citizens.

Truly, liberalism is a disease.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 09:10:27 AM
So you are ready for violence against me, but not to the arabs and muslims  that just killed 22 of your own citizens.

Truly, liberalism is a disease.

Oh, I want the terrorist cunts rounded up and bathed in acid..but you? I want us to have lunch together. Scared to do that? Surely you're not scared of a Brit?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 09:10:27 AM
You sound like Trump there. It isn't easy. Going in mob-handed only stimulates more of them, who might very well not have been persuaded until they see their co-religionists rounded up and put on trucks. At times like this it is easy to look at the splashiest most punitive response possible, but that is what the terrorists want. They would like nothing better than to bring down Western society, and your sort of response would all but guarantee it.

They`re rather easy to spot. What would be so difficult? Especially after the religion is banned? You`re not thinking outside the box. Dig deeper. You`re a smart kid. And BTW, where the hell is the righteous indignation? My God, man, I`m just your distant, low-brow, redneck cousin from the Colonies, and yet, I seem more agitated than you, the neighbor of these poor children slaughtered last night.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
Oh, I want the terrorist cunts rounded up and bathed in acid..but you? I want us to have lunch together. Scared to do that? Surely you're not scared of a Brit?

Well, I was going to ask you the best place for British cuisine for lunch, but then I realized you have nothing but Halal deli's, which isn't British food, and we couldn't really talk because the subhuman muslims would be blaring out their call to prayer garbage.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 09:07:49 AM
No? Hows the campaign Trump compared with the POTUS Trump?

And there it is.

A muslim terrorist just killed 22 british citizens, and wounded dozens more, even his posts indicate the british authorities arrest a muslim terrorist suspect every single day, and yet he is consumed with Trump.

What an odd psychosis you have Yorkshire Pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 23, 2017, 09:20:12 AM
Well, I was going to ask you the best place for British cuisine for lunch, but then I realized you have nothing but Halal deli's, which isn't British food, and we couldn't really talk because the subhuman muslims would be blaring out their call to prayer garbage.

Byrnes Fish & Chips in Liverpool. Damn I love it too much.