• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hahaha, peter moon is now trying to spin ddd's insane words.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 20, 2020, 03:17:25 PM
Dietrich thinks by saying he's the son of Hitler, whom some researchers think Hitler may have been Jewish, that this would make the Jewish community have sympathy for Dietrich and therefore send him money to support him. Dietrich forgets that it was Hitler that sent Jews to the death camps as far as the official history goes so how is he going to explain that? Holocaust denial perhaps? That would get him in even more trouble with the Jews and could have fatal consequences if the community decided to do something about it. Maybe Dietrich can convince Moon to continue writing about him by claiming he was one of the Montauk Boys during the seventies that went  time travelling into the future or the past. In past shows Dietrich did claim that he was a victim of mind control and accused Aquino of being involved in it.
Dietrich refers directly to this post by Taffer! Which proves his little cult trolls are among the 30 "guests" observing this thread!

Pelayo

OMG, you're dialog with moon is as boring as your reading of other people's economic articles that you steal from. You suck. I've wasted enough time on your worthless ass ddd. Just go away.

Gunner65

Now Moon refers to Thutmose 4?  WRONG!  He is trying to refer to Thutmose III (1440 BC) and the latest theory of him being Pharaoh of the Exodus - wait for it!  Maybe he will also claim the Tulli Papyri (scroll) is factual!  WTF does Thutmose III have to do with melanin?

Gunner65

Moon is twisting history here.  The Jews fought with the Arabs against Spain.  The Jews were expelled for many reasons and Moon is not talking about this!  The Spanish Inquisition was largely a result of the Catholic Church attempting to discover Jews who were posing as Christians while secretly practicing Judaism. Moon makes no mention of a "Moorish" invasion of Spain and Southern Europe which was defeated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

https://byzantinemilitary.blogspot.com/2015/06/battle-of-fields-of-cato-and-moorish.html

Gunner65

For Moon to claim Moorish heritage from 500 AD is quite a stretch!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 22, 2020, 07:34:21 PM
Stewart Swerdlow? There was a little group of lying bastards who tried to cash in on the Montauk bullshit that Moon put out 30 years ago.  All of this has been debunked now and Moon is considered a crack-pot by the UFO/Conspiracy community.
That's like the cast iron pot calling the kettle black....LOL.
The UFO / Conspiracy groups have been infiltrated by MUFON and other dis-info groups for years. You will find no truth there. Only lies.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 22, 2020, 09:15:47 PM
Dietrich refers directly to this post by Taffer! Which proves his little cult trolls are among the 30 "guests" observing this thread!
That's a good one Gunner. If I am a Dietrich cult troll so are you buddy. I mean who posts the most stuff about Dietrich than anyone else on Bellgab?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 22, 2020, 10:01:13 PM
That's a good one Gunner. If I am a Dietrich cult troll so are you buddy. I mean who posts the most stuff about Dietrich than anyone else on Bellgab?
There you go again.  That is NOT what I said. I was simply noting that the 30 Dietrich trolls (guests) who constantly view this thread, had reported your post to Dietrich.  He quoted you without making any attribution to yourself or to Bellgab.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 22, 2020, 10:06:04 PM
There you go again.  That is NOT what I said. I was simply noting that the 30 Dietrich trolls (guests) who constantly view this thread, had reported your post to Dietrich.  He quoted you without making any attribution to yourself or to Bellgab.
Oh, in any case Dietrich needs us on Bellgab to give him ideas since he has no imagination of his own.

Gunner65

Everything with Moon is a "mind fuck".  The asshole is a total lying piece of mind-fucking Scientologist bullshit. 

Moon is wasting valuable time even talking to Dietrich. DD's drug addled mind is not coherent enough to even understand what Moon is talking about. The only thing on DD's mind is when he can  get his next fix.

Dietrich lying about being in eastern Europe. Moon can already see into his lies. What is his end game regarding Dietrich?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 23, 2020, 12:15:02 AM
Dietrich lying about being in eastern Europe. Moon can already see into his lies. What is his end game regarding Dietrich?
It's anyone's guess what the eventual outcome might be.  On the one hand, Moon seems aware Dietrich is being inaccurate or lying and does not hesitate to correct him.  On the other hand, his willingness to appear on Dietrich's show and promote him elsewhere show he intends more involvement.

But I also sense an effort by Moon to avoid agreeing that many of Dietrichs' revisions of history are based on facts.  He seems to approach them as Dietrichs'observations or opinions rather than challenge them. Since announcing a collaborative series of books with Dietrich last year, Moon has had little to say concerning his work or any contribution by Dietrich himself. In fact, he has described a potential "Roswell and the Rising Sun" book as being a "narrated" transcription of a single presentation in 2015. 

Dietrich seems entirely dependent on Moon for any further potential publicity. I have the "gut" feeling that Dietrich will be disappointed with the outcome which could result in a serious disagreement between the two.

Gunner65

Dietrich posted he was too busy to change the women's underwear he has worn for the past 3 days. Supposedly the guest will be Ben Westhoff.

Ben Westhoff is an award-winning investigative journalist who writes about culture, drugs, and poverty. His books are taught around the country and have been translated into languages all over the world.

Westhoff's work has appeared in the Library of Congress, The Atlantic, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, NPR, Rolling Stone, Forbes, Playboy, Vice, Oxford American, Pitchfork, and others. He's been honored by the National Association of Black Journalists, the National Entertainment Journalism Awards, Religion Newswriters Association, Best Music Writing, Best of Southern Food Writing, L.A. Press Club, and the Missouri Press Association.

He has been interviewed as an expert commentator for CNN, BET, A&E, and ITV, and is the former L.A. Weekly music editor and Voice Media Group Senior music editor. He's a contributor to the Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap, and his 2011 book on southern hip-hop, Dirty South: OutKast, Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, and the Southern Rappers Who Reinvented Hip-Hop was a Library Journal best seller.

Gunner65

Westhoff is a credential, professional journalist.  It will interesting to see how he will be treated by Dietrich.  He is already speaking to him is his "effeminate" ,calm, sultry, sickening voice.

Gunner65

Dietrich just can't stop talking about himself or using his own "experiences" in framing his questions.

Pelayo

Of course ddd can't resist bringing up race in the conversation.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, did you fly all over the world for free on Air America? Hahahahahaha That was a joke at ddd's expense if it wasn't clear.

Gunner65

I did fly for free around about 1/2 of the world but It wasn't with Air America.

Pelayo

Derek proposes to ddd that he should start his own network, and ddd being the lazy fuck he is finds excuses not to do it.

Pelayo

Hahahaha, ddd says he WAS Revolution Radio. SDM, even though he was a crook, was way better than you ddd.                 https://youtu.be/ScJvQhWL7Lg

Pelayo

Hey ddd, being one who is suffering from major Trump derangement syndrome, how come you're not crowing about him being impeached? I'll tell you why. Because the impeachment was as well put together as one of your shit shows and Trump will be acquitted easily. Old nancy and pencil neck schiff for brains look like total idiots. When are you crybaby snowflakes gonna grow up and act like adults?

Pelayo

ddd has a t-shirt that says "Godlessness, anal sex, and free stuff from the government."

Pelayo

Here is a video top climate scientists put out, and by the way they have fuck off Greta bumper stickers on their cars.               https://youtu.be/SvqE0EQlaEw

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 26, 2020, 08:21:23 PM
I did fly for free around about 1/2 of the world but It wasn't with Air America.
You know that Air America is a CIA front company? Flew on it once and was even invited to the cockpit to see all the cool avionics. They fly the aircraft by turning a dial or pushing a button. None of that stick and rudder stuff like in the old days.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, here is what Lt. Sulu thinks of you and your fantasy world:                 https://youtu.be/k_QDGdbg-QQ

DD's shit show is almost 9 hours. That is how long it takes him to tell his lies but even that may not be enough time.
This year being the year of the Rat according to the Chinese zodiac and Dietrich claimed several times that he has a taste for rat blood soup, perhaps the corona-virus will find DD a ideal host to vector the disease to the population of San Francisco. Maybe the CDC should put DD under quarantine to make sure he is not carrying the corona-virus or any other pandemic disease which he could be exposed to due to his admitted human smuggling operation of Chinese citizens into the U.S.

Gunner65

Dietrich is really letting his "freak" fly these days.