• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 07:19:40 PM
The only dishonorable discharge you ever had ddd was that pussy stuff dripping out of your eyes from the syphilis you got from being skull fucked.

Is this information a matter of public record?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2020, 07:55:57 PM
I have never known of anyone on internet radio or YouTube getting away with more shit than Dietrich.

Douglas Dietrich tried to kill his own father.  Check it out:

https://www.kcra.com/article/vacaville-man-admits-attacking-trying-to-kill-father/29198015#

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 07:47:59 PM
I don't even know why he even bothers. His whole life has been a failure and he just keeps losing and losing. Give it up ddd, Everything you touch turns to shit.
Dietrich uses that shit as fuel to heat his apartment and cook his meals. That's why his clothes and body smell like shit according to his friends. I wonder if that couple that lives upstairs are still there or they moved out because of the stench wafting from below.

Gunner65

"HAVING USHERED-IN BYƵANTINE-ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN JULIAN CALENDRICAL NEW YEAR YESTERDAY BY CHANNEL-VOGUING HIS LATE-And-SAINTED SIRE GEORGE-JOSEPH HENRY DIETRICH’s OWN RELATION MARIE-MAGDALENE “MARLENE” DIETRICH"

Image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/805581452070532052/
LAY costume/Yukichi photographer/Si

There is no connection to Douglas Dietrich and Marlene Dietrich in their family trees. She was born in Berlin in 1901. Her father was police lieutenant Louis Dietrich, who married in December 1898. The other Dietrichs were from Rochester, NY. His last ancestor in Germany was Frank Dietrick, born March 1861 in Germany, children in New York 1888-1900, died 1905 in Rochester Ward, Monroe, New York.

(Source: Ancestry.com/Steve Outtrim https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/)

"Dietrich claims that my Ancestry.com research into Marlene Dietrich that proved he was not related to her “was false, because anyone can see the resemblance”. You be the judge:" Steve Outtrim https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Gunner65

Quote from: Liberace! on January 12, 2020, 11:14:53 PM
Is this information a matter of public record?
Yes and no. Dietrich did not receive a Dishonorable Discharge. If he had, it is a matter of public record and considered to be "releasable information" under the FOIA listed on the NA Form 13164 under "Duty Status" or  "Type of Discharge".   Details of charges and Courts-Martial proceedings are NOT considered releasable information.

A Dishonorable Discharge is normally the result of a felony conviction under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). A pretrial investigation under Article 32, UCMJ, must be conducted before a case may be referred to a general court-martial, unless waived by the accused. The Article 32 Investigation is the military equivalent of the preliminary hearing or grand jury in the civilian sector. Most Dishonorable Discharges result in a period of confinement not less than one year and a record of a felony conviction transfered to civilian law enforcement.

According to the National Personnel Records Center/National Archives: Douglas Dietrich received an Entry Level Separation (ELS) from Basic Training in January 1988.  An ELS is considered the lowest level of discharge and is characterized by an absence of disciplinary action or medical condition. It is most often a decision made by the Recruit Series Commander after a series of interviews and reviewal of the Recruits progress.  Such a Recruit is normally considered "unfit for military service". 

Note:  Dietrich is NOT a Veteran because he failed to serve a minimum of 180 days Active Duty prior to being discharged.

Douglas Dietrich has NOT produced ANY record of service or documents which disprove my findings.

As for any medical diagnosis involving STD's such as Syphilis, such details are considered private medical information and are NOT a matter of public record.

Hey Gunner,
Why not send all this evidence to the SSDI people in San Francisco? If they discover that Dietrich got SSDI through false claims then they will cut him from any future payments and might even prosecute him to make him pay back for all those years he was receiving it. But the question is are you going to do it or just let this thing drag on forever? I am sure many people would want to see you put the final nail in Dietrich's coffin but also have the feeling you are playing games with us and you don't really want to do anything about Dietrich other than make excuses as to why you can't punish him. Prove me right and make an excuse.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 15, 2020, 02:11:11 PM
I am sure many people would want to see you put the final nail in Dietrich's coffin but also have the feeling you are playing games with us and you don't really want to do anything about Dietrich other than make excuses as to why you can't punish him. Prove me right and make an excuse.
Really?  Who and where are these so-called "many (demanding, impatient and ignorant) people" with so many "suspicious feelings"?

I don't "make" excuses Taffer. And what "nails" do you (or they) have?  "The final nail"? 

Gunner65

The "Final Nail" for Douglas Dietrich is more likely to be rendered by one of his own little cult who still retains an ability to reason.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 05:16:37 PM
The "Final Nail" for Douglas Dietrich is more likely to be rendered by one of his own little cult who still retains an ability to reason.

AKA: An Aquino mole

Gunner65

In fact, there has been a group of former Dietrich supporters who have gathered against him in the past year.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 05:18:52 PM
In fact, there has been a group of former Dietrich supporters who have gathered against him in the past year.

Rooted out though.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2020, 05:18:08 PM
AKA: An Aquino mole

A mole indeed! But not of the Aquino "Temple of Set" "Aniti-Gods" variety

Gunner65

Moles "rooted out" lol and Dietrich?  This is total bullshit

Gunner65

Over 20 "guests" lurking here for the past 4-5 hours. Coincidence?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 05:23:53 PM
Moles "rooted out" lol and Dietrich?  This is total bullshit

bullshit?  Bullshit?   Bullshit?

Gunner65

ANYONE can submit a FOIA request! But YOU DIDN"T   I DID! So FUCK YOU!

Gunner65

Hi WAN: Hope you are well and fairly sane.  What do you make of all of this? 
Numbers in the twenties guests and the only comments by Taffer?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 06:13:52 PM
Hi WAN: Hope you are well and fairly sane

70 degrees here in January man.  Gotta love that as long as it lasts.  Nice not to have to use the heat.

Hope things are good up your way.

Gunner65

Ultimatums by Taffer

Weather is warm, seems unusual but wait for it?

Gunner65

Did you inspect your vehicle? Did you look around? Did you take advantage of the warm temps? Just to look around?

Gunner65

Similar shit last year happened.Dietrich is a liar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 06:25:45 PM
Did you inspect your vehicle? Did you look around? Did you take advantage of the warm temps? Just to look around?

Vehicle?  No.  Replaced some caulking and trim on the exterior of the house. 

Gunner65

And anticipating a huge storm?  Back to basics on Dietrich
This is important.
Discard his 20-minute "intro blurb" it is just a waste of time and full of hatred and lies

Oh no.  DDD didn't organize his links for the show of the stuff he is going to read verbatim.

Gunner65

This asshole PRODUCER is just what it is:  A student at UC Davis

Pelayo

Sorry Brendan, you're SOL when it comes to getting into Shasta free. You're not important enough. So fill up some air time but don't talk about anything too important.

Gunner65

Same place that he got his former guest at UC Davis Darryl Hammimoto