• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I don't even know why he even bothers. His whole life has been a failure and he just keeps losing and losing. Give it up ddd, Everything you touch turns to shit.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 07:47:59 PM
I don't even know why he even bothers. His whole life has been a failure and he just keeps losing and losing. Give it up ddd, Everything you touch turns to shit.
Because he's a freaking Schizophrenic asshole!  He is delusional, filled with hatred and sexual confusion. He is a known (admitted) hoarder too which is classified as a mental disorder.

Gunner65

I have never known of anyone on internet radio or YouTube getting away with more shit than Dietrich.

Pelayo

Maybe youtube has finally had it with his vile racism and hate and shut him down permanently. Is he saying anything on his other sites about losing his livestream?

Gunner65

over 30 minutes now with no reconnection or explaination.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 07:58:55 PM
Maybe youtube has finally had it with his vile racism and hate and shut him down permanently. Is he saying anything on his other sites about losing his livestream?
If YouTube shut him down he is done for a while.  Perhaps someone reported him and the ADL or other "hate speech" police shut him down. But it could be his ad-hoc system and idiot "producer" has something to do with it.

Pelayo

Good thing there is a playoff game on tonight.

Pelayo

Here is an article about Gary Hambright who ddd used to play the googoo game with and
the Presidio that conspicuously fails to mention ddd:                                                               https://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm

Gunner65

This Derrick Talley is a weird dude too.  He says he comes from a military family so he should know Dietrich is full of shit.  Now this dumbass is preaching scripture and lauding Dietrich over satanism!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 12, 2020, 08:13:21 PM
Here is an article about Gary Hambright who ddd used to play the googoo game with and
the Presidio that conspicuously fails to mention ddd:                                                               https://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm
That link is not working Pelayo.  But you are correct. If you research the court testimony and news about the trial, you will find no mention of Dietrich.  Even when the female radio host Mae Brussel he says he contacted began her own investigation, she never mentions Dietrich!

And Aquino was not even in California during ANY of it!  And the female detective Dietrich says he contacted?  Was not even involved in the case!

Pelayo

The link doesn't work? That's strange, I tested it in a new page before I pasted it. I just tried it again and it works. Sometimes if you have your browser set in another country it will block certain websites not allowed in that country.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2020, 07:43:53 PM
20 minutes now without a new live stream. The silence is wonderful!

Whatever is happening was timed perfectly - almost like the night he was bounced from Revolution Radio

Muh Interwebz...........................

Gunner65

Dietrich claims his modem failed (was burned up in an attack) and he had "another" modem - contacted COMCAST to connect to the "pirate modem" and get a new modem tomorrow.  All in about 30 minutes. Something fishy here.  Talley was not talking when the stream failed - Dietrich is searching for what he actually said, which was that he would be attacking and gutting someone.  Why is Dietrich searching for this?

I think Dietrich sabotaged his own shit show tonight!

Gunner65

Now Dietrich goes to make himself a drink. lol

Pelayo

That guy is wrong, you can drive 11 hours in a 14 hour work day. The old rules were you could work 15 hours a day, but only drive 10 of those hours.

Gunner65

Dietrich returns all serious and tactical

Gunner65

Slurring his speech and reading already...essentially blowing-off his guest to insert himself...and being nasty about it.  What an asshole.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, ya fucking schizo hoarder douche, keep a handle on your Tourette's for a change and try not to drop the N-word. This guy even though he likes you might not like hearing it coming from a shitbird like you.

Gunner65

I have the feeling Dietrich is using this guy.

Gunner65

"Bonded over service and being minorities"  Hey Talley!  Dietrich was never a Marine!  LOOK IT UP!

Gunner65

Interesting that he routinely has about 40 listeners and less than ten give a "thumbs up"

Gunner65

Dietrich has to claim his father had the same cancer..but in the scalp which went to his brain!  jeez.  I don't think a cook or a fucking comissary mate was on deck and exposed to the sun very much! And live to be over 80 years old!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2020, 09:05:00 PM
Dietrich has to claim his father had the same cancer..but in the scalp which went to his brain!  jeez.  I don't think a cook or a fucking comissary mate was on deck and exposed to the sun very much! And live to be over 80 years old!
According to ddd, his dad crossed the equator as often as some people cross the street. Being a lying dietrich, he probably claimed each time he crossed the equator to be his first time so he could be on deck kissing the baby of the chief during the shellback initiation.

Gunner65

Dietrich is already sniveling in the background.  Like he does when a guest attacks someone for him. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2020, 07:29:11 PM
Dietrich loses live stream just after saying he would be attacking and "evicerating" someone on air tonight.
Could it be me? He rarely attacks me other than call me "onetruecreeper" ....LOL.

Gunner65

This is a st up by Dietrich for his own purpose.  He used Derreck Talley and may use him again.